Forum › Bare-faced Beauty discussion

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

A story about adults is always welcome. I really liked this one, even if the nearby future will be tough for the two characters if the drinking problem's as severe as it appears.
On a side note, are there any stories up on dynasty with drug/alcohol abuse as main aspects of the story? I remember seeing only one story that even mentioned alcoholism (as a minor reference), and I'm not even sure if my memory serves me correct here.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

omigosh, this was an awesome read. Adult life tag is the best xD and gorgeous art, story was also okay, i need more :>

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Guys you have no idea how I suffered past months. Every fucking day reloading the page of dynasty in hope for something new. Few chapters and one-shots a months - it was KILLING ME. The lack of yuri got my mental health to the lowest. I was so miserable I heard the blood going around my head. I had no yuri and every single fucking day of my boring existence I had no life. I had bad appetite, I had no interest in anime, in films, in games, in living. I was thinking of throwing myself from 30th floor of some building, I even wrote a good bye note: "I'm going to a happy world full of yuri". But I couldn't make my legs move, so I just sat on the chair and cried, cried, cried...

BUT NOW
Loads of uploads in such short time! IS IT GODDES?! I want to kiss her feet forever for saving my pitiful miserable life! I literally cry of happiness, because I can read yuri almost every minute! I swear this is what heaven feels like. This is the feeling that fills my body with the energy of mother Universe. Thank you. Thank you for bringing yuri to this world, to my unworthy life.

Amen!

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Had this bookmarked for a while. Wish the end bit was a little bit different bot otherwise quite good!

To reply you must either login or sign up.