Forum › Fragtime discussion

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I wonder what is Murakami-san planning? D: .. Can't wait, damn..

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Well considering the next chapter isn't even out yet....

You may have a tough time doing that.

lol, I know, but I still want to read them, and I'm assuming the raws will be out before the translation.

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

That was hot.

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

SUPERULTRAMEGACALIFRAGILISTIC­WONDERFULWHATISTHISIDONTEVEN!!!!!!!!
(Aioi,2011)

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

P23 was pretty hot!

321135_2320992341587_421511_s
joined Jun 16, 2013

Ops...there goes my heart! It's not nearly nsfw but, it's close...damn! Imagine doing that in class with every eyes staring at you.

Wonder when is the next installation gonna be?

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

If she's trying to frame the teacher for harassing her....
....well, he kind of deserve it anyway.

But I never thought she's bold enough to do that.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

What is she trying to pull I wonder.....
I still don't trust her! T_T

last edited at Oct 27, 2013 3:09AM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

You really have to wonder why there is even a comments section when next to no one even read them. They post their senseless one line gushing comments and never look back.

When the next chapter comes out has already been said in this thread... actually even worse it was this very page.

Even if he was retarded enough read "21" as "12", he still gave a link to where you can find out.

And whole dude, calm down. No need to get so angry lol.

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

... Nothing I said came across as even close to mad. Though it might seem like here because the standard mindset here is "Care Bear".

But alas, that's norm for the internet I suppose. Everyone assuming everyone else is mad.

Also, Why are you double posting? You clearly know how to use the edit function.

Well you can calm down on the almighty talk so people wouldn't misunderstand.

Sneaked a peak of this chapter on YP cause I'm impatient and uwaaa. I still need time to process all this.

Edit: Cutting out words in a sentence and commenting on it doesn't really do anything in a conversation. I could go on, but I don't intend on starting anything, so I'll just end my part here.

last edited at Oct 27, 2013 6:30AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You really have to wonder why there is even a comments section when next to no one even read them. They post their senseless one line gushing comments and never look back.

When the next chapter comes out has already been said in this thread... actually even worse it was this very page.

Even if he was retarded enough read "21" as "12", he still gave a link to where you can find out.

No for that attitude, right? you don't run this website, you don't translate the chapters, right? neither help in any way so don't come talking as if you were so tired of the community that isn't doing any harm...

That aside, reading the chapter six made me wonder about a crazy yandere ending... I hope that picture in her phone doesn't fall in wrong hands!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

you don't run this website

How is that relevant at all?

you don't translate the chapters, right?

You never know.

neither help in any way

If being helpful and contributing to the community is a requirement for posting... Then this site would have like 50 posts total. And yes, people not reading the thread matters a decent bit. Because it means they will ask things that have already been answered. which will lead to thread derails, and things being endlessly repeated. I'll point out again lol, how he asked a question that was answered on the very same page.

crazy yandere ending
I have no clue how you got that out of this chapter, it wasn't even slightly implied. If anything this chapter showed Marukami is going to have a major emotional breakdown at some point.

The problem is that you're insulting even the people who are actually helping in the right way, and I'm not talking as in a perfect response for you but with the right attitude, why are you acting like you know the community so much that you feel with the right to criticize their behavior when you don't even have a month with your account?

I suggest you, next time you find a mistake, don't get so full of yourself, just help... No need to be rude.

And about my opinion of the chapter, sorry... I don't feel like discussing with you things that I enjoy.

06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

Chapter 6, got me staring at the end like this O///O then like this O__O

Edit: And whaddaya know! I'm getting some popcorn to watch this thrilling argument :D lol

last edited at Oct 27, 2013 9:09AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You do understand you don't have to quote everything I say, right?

Yes, you're absolutely right in everything, 95 % is mindless gushing, my comments make no sense... your account is old etc, etc, etc... Let's quit this pitiful combo here. I shouldn't have talked with you and I don't intend to keep doing so.

Excuse%20mem
joined Oct 27, 2013

lol what is this /u/? Anyway its obvious Murakami is to some extent using Moritani to do "sin" as it were because shes tired of being perfect student, always being nice, ect.
such a short chapter.. oh well I'm hooked

joined Jun 16, 2013

I wish I'm one of those - who post senseless one line gushing comments and never look back. Unfortunately I'm not. I do read back on people's comment. Sometimes I skipped because I hate reading arguments who's right or who's wrong. Never thought that my innocent single line question will start this heated argument.

Anyhow..thank you for pointing out the next installation date. Just wish you would say it in more polite ways.

Excuse%20mem
joined Oct 27, 2013

90's onee sama laugh to self

joined Oct 27, 2013

What is with all the arguing? Can't we all agree to disagree?

joined Jun 16, 2013

I at least tried to keep the thread on topic.

You might want to reread your own post first, because all I read in your comment just you slashing others and nothing much "to keep the thread on topic".

end....

• edit: except for the above post

last edited at Oct 27, 2013 11:18AM

Nekkid
joined Jan 30, 2013

People take their supernatural time-stopping lesbianism a little too seriously.

joined Oct 27, 2013

You know with all this arguing you are doing I'm surprised the admins haven't banned you yet.

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

キャァァァア━━━━━━Σヾ(゚Д゚)ノ━━━━━━ !!!! ♥

Anyway, are they just fooling around at the end of the chapter or if there's something more going on. I guess we'll find out in about a month.

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

So they're doing lewd stuff to abuse herself? Knowing that 3 minutes is not a very long time, this may be the case here. I don't know.

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

Beats me. I'm no shrink.

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

It doesn't really have to be rational. As long as she thinks she's degrading herself the coping mechanism is serving it's purpose, so time is irrelevant. Coping mechanism don't work on a consciousness level.

It's not really that uncommon in real life.

Da fuq is this guy even talking about? Someone please dumb down his comments or make him GTHO.

To reply you must either login or sign up.