Forum › Tsukinaki discussion

Icon
joined Jun 1, 2013

I'm unsure as to how I should take this, It's not at all a happy ending but MokouXKeine is something I'd love no matter :)

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Shit... While not all that dramatic and leaving enough impact, it still left some impact... and it doesn't sit very well with me...

I need to reread Vivit Gray's works...

joined Aug 6, 2013

Shit... While not all that dramatic and leaving enough impact, it still left some impact... and it doesn't sit very well with me...

No one can beat vivit gray ;(

1235391_554629554592231_1153515980_n
joined Aug 24, 2013

I wish vivit gray will make more doujins keine x mokou with more love stories >///<

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

This one really left an impact on me. How desperate Keine gets, and how willing Mokou is to give up a memory. It's just... yeah. Going to go cry again.

joined Jun 27, 2013

No one can beat vivit gray ;(

Agreed.

This one was nice for a change, with a story that is way darker and more mature than Vivit Gray's stories.
I think I would really appreciate seeing them making a MokouxKeine doujin together.
If I remember correctly, the two of them usually have their desks right next to each other at Comiket as well.

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Unusually dark, but sometimes that's a good thing. I'm not entirely sure how to interpret the story, but it seems like a bit of a one-sided love to me, so I feel really sorry for Keine. Vivit Gray FTW.

If I remember correctly, the two of them usually have their desks right next to each other at Comiket as well.

Really? That's cool~

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Its nice to read something not oh so fluffy but realistic with a strong desperate sad emotion
Good work is not where everything goes all lovelove in the end but a work of strong feelings
And here it gaves you thrill from head to toes
As a reader I've got my portion of strong feelings and stayed quite impressed
Thanks for a good work guys

Bee6_n
joined Jul 10, 2012

Keine's personality here reminded me of canon <3
Really love the dark desperation.

Zaolu-newlandscapes-500x500
joined Jul 23, 2013

God I love Rireba's work...I must have read this over 3 times now. There's a rawness to it that's a little chilling.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Finally a doujin about Keine's feelings. Everyone think that only Mokou will be desparate. And also shows that the selfish one is not Keine is Mokou. Keine one of my favourite characters and I like her more than mokou.

Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

The thing is, why Mokou won't let Keine eats her heart? I mean, Mokou is immortal. She can regenerate it in an ease. Or maybe I don't really understand how Keine power works.

joined Jan 20, 2019

The thing is, why Mokou won't let Keine eats her heart? I mean, Mokou is immortal. She can regenerate it in an ease. Or maybe I don't really understand how Keine power works.

It’d be her liver, and it’s not an issue of her not being able to regenerate it, or Keine’s power, but the fact that Keine would become immortal. Mokou doesn’t want that to happen.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

being an immortal sure is tough

To reply you must either login or sign up.