Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Azai Kitkat There there guys.. there there.. /patpat/. XD

Lmao, girl.... You comforted them after u told us that they dont cook.... xD
I... I like yr style, as long as it doesnt happen to me.. lol

Ahaha just cant help it xD love to tease.

last edited at May 25, 2016 4:16PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

xD love to tease.

One of my favorite qualities in any woman :P

elthundercat
41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Hi everyone

On a separate note, it's really starting to get warm here. Think I'm ready to cut my hair short again, because once we hit real summer I'm just going to die.

YES, Im Dying already. Had my friend cut my hair yesterday definitely the right move.

xD love to tease.

ditto.
that and a good sense of humor.

whats everyone up to?

last edited at May 25, 2016 5:58PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Come on...if you cook for women, I'm sure and guranteed that you will end up with many girls chasing you. Well, as long as you don't poison them with your food. Take some lessons from Dofu and Newp. After that take some lessons from Lin. I'll give you +1000000000 points for knowing how to cook delicious food. At this point you rank last of everyone in here. Yeah that is right! You are lower than Azai. Hahaha...

LMAO. How is that even possible?

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Hi elthundercat!
What are you up to these days! How's life in Washington?

last edited at May 25, 2016 6:12PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hi everyone

On a separate note, it's really starting to get warm here. Think I'm ready to cut my hair short again, because once we hit real summer I'm just going to die.

YES, Im Dying already. Had my friend cut my hair yesterday definitely the right move.

Ahh!! I'm in desperate need of a hair cut as well. It's at that awkward inbetween stage where it's not short but also not long..
Half of my friends are telling me to grow it out and half are telling me to cut it short again. Aghh..

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

Hi elthundercat!

Its hot and humid I live in a swamp. T.T

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hi everyone

Ahh!! I'm in desperate need of a hair cut as well. It's at that awkward inbetween stage where it's not short but also not long..
Half of my friends are telling me to grow it out and half are telling me to cut it short again. Aghh..

Didn't you just cut your hair not long ago?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hi elthundercat!

Its hot and humid I live in a swamp. T.T

It is also getting a bit hot and humid in Minnesota too. The temperature has to be 65F for me to be happy. Above it is killing me.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

You have no idea how fast my hair grows.. it drives me insane. But then again.. people look at my hair right now and tell me it's not even that long. xD It just feels really long to me because its passed that 'bob' length at the back. Only people who have had really short hair would understand.. Dx

It's getting really hot and humid where I live too. But I'm loving it <3 I told myself I'm not wearing shorts at school again though, no matter how hot it is.. because I was freezing in class today. They blasted the AC and it felt like I was inside of a freezer for 3 hours.

last edited at May 25, 2016 6:25PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

You have no idea how fast my hair grows.. it drives me insane. But then again.. people look at my hair right now and tell me it's not even that long. xD It just feels really long to me because its passed that 'bob' length at the back. Only people who have had really short hair would understand.. Dx

I only had my hair cut to be really short once in my life when i was your age maybe. During summer having short hair is nice if you don't like to tie your hair.

It's getting really hot and humid where I live too. But I'm loving it <3 I told myself I'm not wearing shorts at school again though, no matter how hot it is.. because I was freezing in class today. They blasted the AC and it felt like I was inside of a freezer for 3 hours.

Haha...i love the cool AC the cold room. The temperature at work is 73F or maybe around 23C and i already feel hot and annoyed with it. I'm good with 15C or 40 to 65F.

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

Cut it, cut it, cut it!! XD
i have pixie type cut and i need to cut it very often cause my hair grows soooo fast.

Yes I swear the people in charge of the ac in my office building are trying to figure out what temperature to freeze live humans. .__.

SO Azai I've been trying not to ask this question but since it looks like no one else is going to ask are u going to any Olympic events? also are u a futbol fan =) (i recommend a USA women's soccer match. They are beautiful.)

last edited at May 25, 2016 6:55PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Morning folks..

It's okay..your waifuu can always cook for you :>

I N V U
I want that kind of waifu, too... xD

I'm not sure who is good at making pancakes lol but the ones I liked were my grandmas waffles with her homemade syrup and strawberries on top lol

Hi yooo Llama ahaha.. waffle... sure it is.. xD

xD love to tease.

Yeahh.. i second to this... no teasing, no fun..

Btw, i forgot abt Short Hair Team... Hello.. ahahaha... short hair is sure nice n simple... its always cool xD

It is possible because it is Rainy. She only buys and orders food. You on the hand at least tried to cook something and burned it hahaha... Rainy wouldn't even be able to get the fire going with her rains. She can't tell the difference between salt and sugar.

Rainy time for you to take food lessons from the masters here.

Wott? R u mocking me lol? R u one of the masters here? xD
I ll learn how to make rice n water taste like seafood fried rice lol..

last edited at May 26, 2016 2:58AM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

SO Azai I've been trying not to ask this question but since it looks like no one else is going to ask are u going to any Olympic events? also are u a futbol fan =) (i recommend a USA women's soccer match. They are beautiful.)

elthundercat
Why were you holding back that question? :)
I won't go. I'll still be pretty busy with my internship. And as much as I love sports and respect the athletes, I think the Olympics being held in Rio to be a cruel joke. Rio needs that money invested in other high-priority areas right now.

Lol I like soccer. But I'm not into watching people playing sports. I'm ok just playing it for fun.

last edited at May 25, 2016 8:57PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Cut it, cut it, cut it!! XD
i have pixie type cut and i need to cut it very often cause my hair grows soooo fast.

Probably grows fast because you cut it often lol. I was enjoying the long hair during the winter, but I need to cut it right now. Kanojo's very happy about it. Clearly she just wants to marry a lanky Asian boy -_- hehe :P

I love the summer Olympics :D Can't wait.

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

elthundercat

cause its probably something u get asked quite often didnt want to be annoying.

I won't go. I'll still be pretty busy with my internship. And as much as I love sports and respect the athletes, I think the Olympics being held in Rio to be a cruel joke. Rio needs that money invested in other high-priority areas right now.

thats very true and i wish i had it in me to protest but I love the summer Olympics.

Lol I like soccer. But I'm not into watching people playing sports. I'm ok just playing it for fun.

well u should try to at least go to see one match (do it for me =D) The USA women's soccer league is not only the best in the world they are also very HOT XD #shameless

Probably grows fast because you cut it often lol. I was enjoying the long hair during the winter, but I need to cut it right now. Kanojo's very happy about it. Clearly she just wants to marry a lanky Asian boy -_- hehe :P

Lls DO IT! XD #teamshorthair
im low key still side eye about the whole Kanojo not being ur Boo Wifes name.. cant believe I didnt have the good sense to google that. ><

I love the summer Olympics :D Can't wait.

YATTA!! i knew i could count on Tofuuu

last edited at May 25, 2016 9:52PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

cause its probably something u get asked quite often didnt want to be annoying.

That's not annoying lol. I get that some people are really excited about it.

thats very true and i wish i had it in me to protest but I love the summer Olympics.

Tofu-san and you should just enjoy the Olympics. Leave the protest to Brazilians. I really enjoy the whole competition feeling in the Olympics. But I just can't bring myself to enjoy it this time, cause I'm totally against it being held here.

well u should try to at least go to see one match (do it for me =D) The USA women's soccer league is not only the best in the world they are also very HOT XD #shameless

Lmao. Ok, I'll do that for #TeamShameless

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Speaking of Olympics.. I recently bought a very expensive addidas jacket in support of Canada lol. Has 'CANADA' written in giant letters at the front with the olympics symbol on the side. I love it xD so excited for the Summer olympics!~

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

That sounds lovely Newp! I've been thinking of buying an olive green bomber jacket for the fall...but I'm also trying to be frugal with my earnings ;___;

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

That sounds lovely Newp! I've been thinking of buying an olive green bomber jacket for the fall...but I'm also trying to be frugal with my earnings ;___;

For the fall?! It has felt like fall all of Spring.. I just entered Summer mode.. hahah.
I love bomber jackets though, theyre so... bomb. :P excuse me for the terrible pun hahahah.

last edited at May 26, 2016 2:04AM

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Where I live, it's been really hot and humid for a long time. I wish our "fall" lasted longer than a fortnight. Our seasons consist of 45% summer, 5% fall, 45% winter, and 5% spring. >__>

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hi Alvis
Which country r u from?
R u F or M?

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Hi Alvis
Which country r u from?
R u F or M?

Hello, Rainy365 o/

I hail from the States and I am female.
Yourself?

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hi Alvis
Which country r u from?
R u F or M?

Hello, Rainy365 o/

I hail from the States and I am female.
Yourself?

Everyone here is female except Thiaguinho sama, who actually prefers to be recognized as one.. so I guess we all are haha.
Welcome to our thread btw :) you seem to be new?

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Welcome to our thread btw :) you seem to be new?

Ah, thank you for the welcome! I was unsure if I missed a welcome/newbie thread or if this forum didn't have one.
I am new to the forum, although, I've been faithful to this site's scans~

To reply you must either login or sign up.