Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

And we're back to silent mode... /sighs/ I hope this thread won't die without Dofu here.

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

And we're back to silent mode... /sighs/ I hope this thread won't die without Dofu here.

It won't die. I will give life to it before it runs out.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Let's hope someone else will be here to help you with that. You can't really revive a thread on your own, it'd take at least 2 or 3.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Let's hope someone else will be here to help you with that. You can't really revive a thread on your own, it'd take at least 2 or 3.

You are here too. Rain365 is always free. I volunteer her to be here. She can't refuse.

Hmmm...where is my wandering phantom partner these days. I also volunteer her too. Haha...

joined Jan 13, 2016

How about we make Dofu our topic until she returns? We will secretly plan to surprise her at her engagement party whie she is away.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I'm also always here~~, sorry disappearing, kind of down lately, didn't use pc since my last post, even have a bunch of threads to read, I'll try to reply this weekend some of what you girls said, and try to show up more too... (>_<)

joined Jan 13, 2016

I'm also always here~~, sorry disappearing, kind of down lately, didn't use pc since my last post, even have a bunch of threads to read, I'll try to reply this weekend some of what you girls said, and try to show up more too... (>_<)

Hello Thia Sama.
Thank you for coming back.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

You are here too.

Or am I? I was actually considering disappearing here for a while. I've been using this thread and this site as a distraction too much lately and I don't like the direction my mind is going hence. I'm still not too sure about it though.

joined Jan 13, 2016

You are here too.

Or am I? I was actually considering disappearing here for a while. I've been using this thread and this site as a distraction too much lately and I don't like the direction my mind is going hence. I'm still not too sure about it though.

At one point, i was thinking exactly like you. Either you or Su that said something to me that made me stay. Come on...this thread will absolutely die if you disappear. Yeah...you will end up taking this thread with you.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
Hi there, you're welcome o7, though I never really completely dissappear, I'm always observing all of you, always...

Lin
Hi there o7, I agree with mvl89, without you we're dead. (T^T)

So, how's everyone doing? What you've been doing? The most I'm doing is play Dishonored again, besides that just vegetating at bed watching tv, or seeing some things at internet using phone, or sleeping, unless I'm working, when I go to work that is... (>_<)

last edited at May 19, 2016 8:10PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
Hi there, you're welcome o7, though I never really completely dissappear, I'm always observing all of you, always...

Lin
Hi there o7, I agree with mvl89, without you we're dead. (T^T)

So, how everyone doing? What you've been doing? The most I'm doing is play Dishonored again, besides that just vegetating at bed watching tv, or seeing some things at internet using phone, or sleeping, unless I'm working, when I go to work that is... (>_<)

As for me, there is nothing new. Just work, eat, and sleep. Haha...that is all my life in two short sentences.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I know myself too well in this regard though. Once I allow myself to have a distraction, I'll use it, even in moments I shouldn't. It's a bit ridiculous how I can teach teens ways to face whatever they're scared of or insecure about, yet my own demons are things I just refuse to deal with. Some ugly things from my past have been catching up with me lately and I hadn't realized how bad it actually was until I read the name "Claire" in Nez's story and ended up sobbing through the night and pretty much half of the next day. Psychoanalysis is something I've always been quite good at. I knows what's going on with me. I know what to do to fix myself. But for that, I need to focus. And to focus, I need to turn my back on my ways of distracting myself...which includes this thread.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I'm not saying I'd leave for good and never return. I'd probably just be MIA for a few weeks, or possibly a bit longer even, I can't really tell. I don't know how deep my issues are yet. But like I said: I'm not sure yet if I'll really do this. For now, as long as I don't have Su with me, maybe distraction is the better option.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Whats up all?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

And take a collar and a leash, just in case Kanojo has a few too much and decides it's time to make the woman who put her hands on you pay. xD

That plan would surely backfire on me.

How about we make Dofu our topic until she returns? We will secretly plan to surprise her at her engagement party whie she is away.

Well this makes being away a bit tricky lol :P

Whats up all?

Heyyy Newp, dropping by a bit. Exhausting day -_-

last edited at May 19, 2016 9:57PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
Haha, such simple life

Lin
W-weeks?? Nooooooo. (T^T)

As for dealing with your own problems, isn't that normal? It's always easier to help others with their problens than it is to deal with our problems, I don't think it's ridiculous at all just because you help others, also, you had some tragic past with a Claire? I can't help but be curious about it...

And sorry for not asking before, but how is Su doing?

Newp
Hey there, nothing up I guess same as usual, depressed, yaaaay... And you?

dofudofu
Why the plan would backfire at you? And how was the wedding? No cat fight between Kanojo and the rapist? And why exhausted?

last edited at May 19, 2016 10:33PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Why the plan would backfire at you? And how was the wedding? No cat fight between Kanojo and the rapist? And why exhausted?

No wedding yet. It's this weekend. I said this morning I wouldn't be on here for the rest of the week because I'm busy getting work done since kanojo and I are going to leave tomorrow afternoon. I'm exhausted because I was cramming so much into my day, but I'm actually in good shape now and don't have to worry about much tomorrow. I said the plan would backfire because Lin was suggesting I have a collar and leash for kanojo at the wedding in case she has too much to drink and confronts that woman, but for sure if I actually tried that, she would turn it around on me and I'd be the puppy by the end of the night.

Btw hope you're well and not playing TOO many video games. All in moderation xD

last edited at May 19, 2016 10:45PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Thia Why are you depressed? Don't be sadd. Whats the weather been like over there? Go outside and bask in the beauty of the sun :) To be fair, I've been addicted to many computer games in the past. Took me forever to stop letting it ruin my life xD

Dofu What happened?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu
Oh right, forgot it's in the weekend, was you able to do all that you needed today? As for the collar and leash, sorry but, what's wrong with it backfiring? Like, I don't see anything wrong with you being her puppy all night. xD

As for Kanojo confronting the woman, well, guess you can't get out of her side as to not let her drink?

Also, congratulations on your wedding! You said something about Kanojo being horny when she's happy, so I assume you're tired everyday since she must be super happy now that you asked for her hand? Already chose a ring? Won't even show it to us? Any dates for it yet? xD

As for video games, unfortunately I don't play as much as in the past, in part for not having mood, end up on the internet or watching anything on tv, and no reason for moderation, not like I have anything better to do with my life, and I also have like, maybe over 10 games in wait, some for so long that I'll probably have to restart them, not to mention countless of other things to play, read, watch, but too down to do it, and reeeeeeally lazy, and just you know, I'll probably going to play something else besides Dishonored, XCOM:: Enemy within, going to shoot some alien scum in the face~~

Lin
Oh yeah, forgot to ask, but how are things between you two and Su father? I remember reading that she screamed at him because of what he said to you and that made him ask things to his wife, I assume he didn't say any more shit? You two getting along? Though it's not the best time for her to have that fight with him, I guess in the end it'll be for the best since she had her surgery, everything is perferct, and he won't be saying more bullshit to you or her since this is definitely not the time for it? I mean, if he won't change now after his daughter had a surgery with risks and she can't be stressed by his bullshit, guess he'll won't change any time soon...

last edited at May 19, 2016 11:09PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Dofu What happened?

Think it was early April I was at a bachelorette party and we were all really drunk and one of the bride's friends came into my bed and was getting out of hand and not responding to anything verbal so I punched her in the face. If you recall any conversations about me having a really swollen hand, that's the situation I was referring to. Anyway, we're going to the wedding this weekend lol. I think it will be fine honestly. Bachelorette parties as a category involve way more liquor than the wedding reception.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Newp
Don't think it have any reason in particular, if it has any it would be various small thins accumulated with the years, it's something cyclic nowadays, some months I'm alright, some months I'm depressed, and so on, as for the weather, even if it had the most beautiful sky and sun out I would not go see it at all, I'm okay in my room with air conditioner always on, and it's your loss that you stoped playing games, shame on you for saying it ruined your life!

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Oh right, forgot it's in the weekend, was you able to do all that you needed today? As for the collar and leash, sorry but, what's wrong with it backfiring? Like, I don't see anything wrong with you being her puppy all night. xD

Yeah I think I got everything done for today and tomorrow actually :) So I'm going to pack tomorrow morning instead of this evening. Kanojo fell asleep before I could ask if she wanted to share a suit case or go separate. And I've told you before I don't want a collar lol... or a leash...

As for Kanojo confronting the woman, well, guess you can't get out of her side as to not let her drink?

I really think it'll be fine. She's not a very confrontational person and even though she was really heated when everything first happened, I don't think she'll make a fuss in front of a lot of other people.

Also, congratulations on your wedding! You said something about Kanojo being horny when she's happy, so I assume you're tired everyday since she must be super happy now that you asked for her hand? Already chose a ring? Won't even show it to us? Any dates for it yet? xD

Thanks :) No wedding yet lol. Not even engaged yet. I just told kanojo that I was figuring out a ring for her and wanted her to come help choose the setting, so she was very happy. Our anniversary is coming up in July, so she says she wants to exchange the rings then. Her ring is going to take a month or so before it's ready anyway. No wedding date or anything like that, even though both our mothers are already in a tizzy. Her mom wants to throw an engagement party for us which seems like a really fantastically awkward thing to do considering most of the people in our lives know what happened with the first proposal lol...

As for video games, unfortunately I don't play as much as in the past, in part for not having mood, end up on the internet or watching anything on tv, and no reason for moderation, not like I have anything better to do with my life, and I also have like, maybe over 10 games in wait, some for so long that I'll probably have to restart them, not to mention countless of other things to play, read, watch, but too down to do it, and reeeeeeally lazy, and just you know, I'll probably going to play something else besides Dishonored, XCOM:: Enemy within, going to shoot some alien scum in the face~~

Oh I see :) I'm thinking about getting a PS4 just for the FFVII remake xD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Dofu What happened?

Think it was early April I was at a bachelorette party and we were all really drunk and one of the bride's friends came into my bed and was getting out of hand and not responding to anything verbal so I punched her in the face. If you recall any conversations about me having a really swollen hand, that's the situation I was referring to. Anyway, we're going to the wedding this weekend lol. I think it will be fine honestly. Bachelorette parties as a category involve way more liquor than the wedding reception.

Ohh dang. Good luck with that... I hope nothing goes wrong xD let us know how it goes!

Don't think it have any reason in particular, if it has any it would be various small thins accumulated with the years, it's something cyclic nowadays, some months I'm alright, some months I'm depressed, and so on, as for the weather, even if it had the most beautiful sky and sun out I would not go see it at all, I'm okay in my room with air conditioner always on, and it's your loss that you stoped playing games, shame on you for saying it ruined your life!

Thia I know.. I actually take that back. It didn't ruin my life xD I love gaming, and I've met soo many awesome people through it that I still talk to this day. It just messed up (or more like fucked up) my grades a bit here and there.. / sweat drop / haha.
And aw I hope things will stabilize a little bit for you. I know how it feels to be sad without knowing why or having a particular reason. And you should definitely go out and enjoy the beautiful weather!

I pass by this spot every day when I walk my dog. It's really beautiful and makes me happy. The weather has been pretty good here lately aside from a little bit of rain here and there. It actually snowed the other day for a bit.. xD

last edited at May 20, 2016 12:49AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Yeah I think I got everything done for today and tomorrow actually :) So I'm going to pack tomorrow morning instead of this evening. Kanojo fell asleep before I could ask if she wanted to share a suit case or go separate. And I've told you before I don't want a collar lol... or a leash...

Cool, it's always nice when we're ahead of the planned schedule, especially if you can do the rest in advance, I assume her day was also tiring since she's already sleeping? Isn't it more practical to have separated suit cases? And you don't need to use the collar annd leash all the time, can use sometimes at night, nothing wrong with having some pet play, just need to chose if you're a cat or dog. xD

Isn't always a cat or a dog that a lesbian couple have in fiction? I don't think I ever saw any other animal, like, why always cats and dogs? Because they can be called pussies and bitches?

I really think it'll be fine. She's not a very confrontational person and even though she was really heated when everything first happened, I don't think she'll make a fuss in front of a lot of other people.

Well, I can imagine that at the time was worse and now she calmed down, but that is useless if she get drunk, so better keep an eye, I mean, we joke about it, but even without taking in account that it's someone wedding things can get ugly. :x

Thanks :) No wedding yet lol. Not even engaged yet. I just told kanojo that I was figuring out a ring for her and wanted her to come help choose the setting, so she was very happy. Our anniversary is coming up in July, so she says she wants to exchange the rings then. Her ring is going to take a month or so before it's ready anyway. No wedding date or anything like that, even though both our mothers are already in a tizzy. Her mom wants to throw an engagement party for us which seems like a really fantastically awkward thing to do considering most of the people in our lives know what happened with the first proposal lol...

I see, yeah anniveersary is a good occasion to exchange rings, I think there's almost always that one month wait for the rings, and I know it's too soon for a date, but wondered if Kanojo didn't had one in mind xD, as for the mothers, I can imagine how happy they are, and even without people knowing what happened won't that party be awkward anyway? If anything someone might say things like "finally" or ask as a joke if you won't go back on it. xD

Oh I see :) I'm thinking about getting a PS4 just for the FFVII remake xD

No PS4 for me any time soon, same for Vita, I have PS3 already besides some others, I think first I'll buy a good PC to play any game at best quality, console is better for exclusive games, with a good PC I would at least be able to play anything else that is not exclusive, download pirated version and use any money for PS4, Vita, XBOX 360, Wii U, and so on, but I admit that I wanted to have a PS4 and Vita soon for some games, like FFVII. (T^T)

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Newp
Haha, I never really play online, so met few people, as for messing my grades, well, I never needed video games to do that. xD

And I'll get better, I always get after some time, I don't really need to go see the weather, I'm fine in my room, only reason I'm not a basement dweller is because I don't have a basement, not to mention that I don't have a nice spot to go like you, although it's interesting to note that my city have the most beautiful street in the world, literally, but I don't live even close to it, so I can't go there. xD

You can see the street here:
http://viralsprint.com/the-most-beautiful-street-in-the-world/

last edited at May 20, 2016 1:06AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.