Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hullo... xD

The sun has already set here. Have a good day at work!
Shouldn't you be consoling Rainy? XD

Neither. I use public transportation xD

Rainy365 needs consoling huh? She cries for teasing me too much. I should be the one crying actually but i have no tears coming out.

I told Rainy365 that we wandered on your blue scooter from x country by brand x. Ok so we can wander off using public transportation too.

Did u wander off to have fun somewhere today?

I knew from the beginning that u lied..
Did u sleep along the journey? Or maybe u dreamed abt the blue scooter?

Btw, do you know how Indonesian public transportation work?

Hi Martian :D

last edited at May 10, 2016 7:46AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hi Rainy, how's your mom doing? :3

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy365 needs consoling huh? She cries for teasing me too much. I should be the one crying actually but i have no tears coming out.

Oh you two. Both of you love teasing each other huh xD

Nah. We were just bored. Rainy365 is the only one that loves to tease. She teases anybody including you. Hahaha...

I told Rainy365 that we wandered on your blue scooter from x country by brand x. Ok so we can wander off using public transportation too.

Hey, in a phantom universe, we can wander off using a blue phantom scooter from a phantom country made by the phantoms brand xD

Nice. I like your idea. Wow a phantom scooter. It is so cool. Cooler than batman's bat car.

I wandered around the mountain, looking at the city from above and enjoyed the view. Did you wander off somewhere and found anything interesting?

Nice. I like the mountains. As for me, nothing exciting in the real world but i did wander to many strange places in my dreams. I even got shot and possibly dead after fall that cliff.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hullo... xD

The sun has already set here. Have a good day at work!
Shouldn't you be consoling Rainy? XD

Neither. I use public transportation xD

I knew from the beginning that u lied..
Did u sleep along the journey? Or maybe u dreamed abt the blue scooter?

I did not lie. Did u see what Martian say? In the Phantom Universe anything we like can exist. Now she and i have a phantom blue scooter that is cooler than batman's car.

Btw, do you know how Indonesian public transportation work?

I don't but doesn't matter. I have my phantom partner. Also we just created our phantom scooter. Don't be jealouz.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Hey guys.

Good news: Su made it through the surgery without complications. It'll still take a while for her to wake up though. She's gonna be in intensive care for 5 days now. First so she can recover properly and secondly because the doctors will need to almost completely shut down her immune system so her body won't fight the new heart. That means she needs to stay in an environment where the risk of an infection is as low as possible. It also means neither me nor anyone else except hospital staff will be allowed to see her for the next 5 days. However, she'll have her personal landline phone in her room and will be allowed to take calls.

As for how it will go after she's released from the ICU, she will stay in hospital for about 2 to 3 more weeks before they'll transfer her to the cardiological rehab clinic in Rüdersdorf (that's about 30 kilometers away from Berlin) where she will stay for another 3 to 4 weeks. Once the new heart is functioning 100% and her body has accepted it, she'll be allowed to go home again. But for now, prepare to not see her around for a long time. I'll keep you updated on her as often as I can though.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll log off now to drive home and spend the rest of the day on the couch with tea and the pets and try to recover from the nervous breakdown I had a few hours ago.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Lin, so glad to hear the news! Hope it'll be a smooth 7 weeks or so for her and her new heart. :)

Nice. I like the mountains. As for me, nothing exciting in the real world but i did wander to many strange places in my dreams. I even got shot and possibly dead after fall that cliff.

What a dream you had there o,o...Maybe that's the story of how you become a wandering phantom xDD

last edited at May 10, 2016 8:24AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Lin, so glad to hear the news! Hope it'll be a smooth 7 weeks or so for her and her new heart. :)

What a dream you had there o,o...Maybe that's the story of how you become a wandering phantom xDD

I think so. When i go sleep i always become a wandering phantom wandering to all kinds of places and meeting all sort of people even dead people.

last edited at May 10, 2016 8:29AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hi Rainy, how's your mom doing? :3

She is slowly getting well..

Lin
Its good to hear that Su's surgery is a success. I hope everything will be all well. I know that the surgery is weeks earlier, but hv no idea why until i read the previous page..

Well i hope Su can pass all the post surgery crisis...

last edited at May 10, 2016 6:34PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I did not lie. Did u see what Martian say? In the Phantom Universe anything we like can exist. Now she and i have a phantom blue scooter that is cooler than batman's car.

Ahaha.. show it to me, lolz..

I don't but doesn't matter. I have my phantom partner. Also we just created our phantom scooter. Don't be jealouz.

No... i am not jealous... you can wander to Martian's city or any other places. Enjoy yrselves..

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Lin, hoping for a fast and road-bump-free recovery for Su. I'm glad she got the new heart finally, just wish it didn't take a bad episode to speed things up :( Take it easy, you two.

Hope the rest of you are doing well, too. Things are getting really busy for me right now so I have to hunker down and punch out quite a bit of work. I'll try to at least pop by tomorrow for new chapter day :)

last edited at May 10, 2016 4:32PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Ahaha.. show it to me, lolz..
Dude use your imagination.

No... i am not jealous... you can wander to Martian's city or any other places. Enjoy yrselves..

Liar. U r so jealous right now. Ur about to explode. Look at your face. You are about to cry. I can hear your thunder

joined Jan 13, 2016

Lin, hoping for a fast and road-bump-free recovery for Su. I'm glad she got the new heart finally, just wish it didn't take a bad episode to speed things up :( Take it easy, you two.

Hope the rest of you are doing well, too. Things are getting really busy for me right now so I have to hunker down and punch out quite a bit of work. I'll try to at least pop by tomorrow for new chapter day :)

Well Dofu...hope your everyday is not so chaotic. Most importantly u r healthy.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Fried Tofu San
Jia you... /fist pump/

mvl
i hv a feeling that u werent talking to me..

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

More good news from Su. ^_^

I called her today morning and she says she can't really decide between wanting to bury herself in her bedsheets, because the drug cocktail from the surgery hasn't completely worn off yet and it makes her feel like wanting to puke and sleep at the same time or wanting to jump in joy, because she can actually feel the new heart beating in her chest. To quote her: "It feels like someone's taken out my old heart and exchanged it for a muscle car engine." She said when her doctor visited her today morning, he was a bit taken aback, because apparently, Su already has the skin tone of a healthy person (she used to be very pale due to her chronically low blood pressure), which means the new heart seems to already feel comfy in its new environment. If it stays that way, she probably won't need to take any heart stimulating medicine. He also told her, that the surgeons told him her old heart had apparently stopped beating not even a full minute after it was removed from her body, which is apparently a statement of how weak it really was. She also complained about not being able to see anyone for a week, about having to stay in hospital again, about disgusting hospital food and uncomfortable hospital clothes, about having an extremely annoying, stinging pain inside her chest, about the stitches itching like crazy and her not being allowed to scratch...so that means she's fine overall. xD If Su has the energy to whine, it means she's okay. I wasn't able to talk much longer to her after that, because her doctor came in and asked her to end the call, since it was time to run a number of tests on her. So that's it for now.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Oh yeah, and also: WDTFS isn't updating today. xD They're making us wait one more week.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lin
Hearing Su's update condition is so relieving n hilarious at the same time.. Well it is Su we are talking abt :D. And thank u for sharing n updating us..

Just an intermezzo for laugh.. Can i borrow yr top? xD

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Lin
Well it is Su we are talking abt :D

True, true. What doesn't kill her makes her complain. xD

And thank u for sharing n updating us..

No need to thank me. You guys worry about her as well, so me updating you goes without saying. :-)

I_I . . .
You know, I was actually thinking about saving this gif for when Azai sends the Yakuza after Su again, but you were just begging for it right now.

Burn.

last edited at May 11, 2016 8:00AM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Wow, murder fantasies, mvl? That's a bit harsh, isn't it? xD

On a completely unrelated note, as precious as he is to me, but I could just hate Green (one of my 2 street puppies) now for getting a metal song stuck in my head. Metal really isn't my genre and now I can't get this song out of my brain! Dx

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I_I . . .
You know, I was actually thinking about saving this gif for when Azai sends the Yakuza after Su again, but you were just begging for it right now.

Burn.

Ahahaha... than it is its the premiere here... n its for me... My ash feels so flattered.. no white flag, Lin...

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Heeeeey~~

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Hey kitkat!!!!!! How have you been? This thread needs you.

last edited at May 12, 2016 12:36PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

This thread needs me ?? Why ?? Lol. I can see y'all are doing juuuuuuust fine. Ahahaha
I'm okay btw. Better than ever. And you ??

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

no white flag, Lin...

I don't need a white flag when I've already won. xD

Hey people. :-)

joined Jan 13, 2016

This thread needs me ?? Why ?? Lol. I can see y'all are doing juuuuuuust fine. Ahahaha

Yeah...it needs need. This thread has been lonely without you. It has not moved much. I ended up reread the beginning of our posts. I had a good laugh again.

I was just here everyday working and peeking this thread to check on you. Hahaha...

What were you up to with your life? Still going to school?

joined Sep 15, 2015

Yeah...it needs need. This thread has been lonely without you. It has not moved much. I ended up reread the beginning of our posts. I had a good laugh again.

Seriously ?? You reread the beginning of our posts in this thread ?? Man, I don't think I can do that xD
At least you had a good laugh though lol

I was just here everyday working and peeking this thread to check on you. Hahaha...

Peeking whoever pops in eh

What were you up to with your life? Still going to school?

No, I don't go to school anymore. Just been busy with work life and stuffs so yep.

To reply you must either login or sign up.