Forum › Super Love Potion discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, there goes my interest in the series.

Look! It's waving as it flies away!

I love how EVERYONE is like opps lets back the fuck up now that they know whats in it I for one could care less I want the whole kit and caboodle XD is it weird not to be disgusted by futa on this site?

Well, given that futa is a fetish then I'd say yeah, by definition most people wouldn't be into it. On top of that, while I personally don't mind futa when it's done well, it's a fact that most of the time it isn't actually done well and when you add rape to the futa that's a recipe for fuck this I'm outtie.

Randomly dropping it into a series that has nothing to do with it several chapters in doesn't really help matters..

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Well, there goes my interest in the series.

Look! It's waving as it flies away!

I love how EVERYONE is like opps lets back the fuck up now that they know whats in it I for one could care less I want the whole kit and caboodle XD is it weird not to be disgusted by futa on this site?

Well, given that futa is a fetish then I'd say yeah, by definition most people wouldn't be into it. On top of that, while I personally don't mind futa when it's done well, it's a fact that most of the time it isn't actually done well and when you add rape to the futa that's a recipe for fuck this I'm outtie.

Randomly dropping it into a series that has nothing to do with it several chapters in doesn't really help matters..

True I can understand that especially when it's random and overly fetishsized I think after years and years of reading things I've become so tolerant of pretty much everything even though scat still bothers the crap outta me (no pun intended). It's kinda sad though because you're right futa ins't done well usually and I think that sucks because I think in some cases it's a genre that could be interesting. I actually like Futa UwU but only when it's done right and in the case of this manga I don't really think it'll work.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

That really a lot of "water" on my screen.
But though I can Handle it all.
Haa ....It's old but still very good.
4ever Yuri ~~~~

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

sai kinda look like fate. nevermind me

Untitled-1
joined Jun 11, 2013

Sigh, I should have see the status first ...

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Wahhh dayum it's a good story for when it was orgionaly released (pretty much an eternity ago in internet time) Why you no more chapters? Pretty much Had to horcrux my soul out for a few things on this site (still pending so it seems) so, once more with feeling I guess? Erherm... I will give you my soul (a small fragment of what's left at least) for more translated chapters!

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Where i can fins the raws?

The_yuri_shipper666
joined May 18, 2018

I'm so upset!!! But I'm still grateful that you still motivated yourself to continue it up to this chapter, and for that as a reader and author myself, thank you (especially for making it translated).
P.s I know that it was a group that did it, I just couldn't word it right whenever I tried to say a group or y'all in my sentence.

last edited at Feb 23, 2021 7:59PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I hope so. It looks old. I hope some one have the raw.

raws? I have them, along with ch 2 and ch 3 in english but so far no one has picked this one up so...

Wait. Someone has raws of this?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Wait. Someone has raws of this?

The whole tank is up on Sadpanda.

To give you a quick rundown on the futa content, just so you have a clearer idea of why it got dropped all those years back:
In chapter 4, Aya learns that Satomi, a futanari senpai who has since graduated, discovered that Sai was playing around with multiple girls, raped her and all the girls she had slept with and made her drink one of the girls' pee. In chapter 5, Satomi, who has since gotten married, returns and Aya (very stupidly) asks her to do the same things she did to Sai and the others back then because of that dumb "wants to be included" trope. Satomi goes along with it, letting Aya suck her off, but stops short of penetrating her, telling her that begging for it isn't the same as being raped against your will and condemning her for looking down on Sai and the others. Sai comes to the rescue, Satomi leaves, and of course, nobody mentions any of this again in the remaining chapters.
tl;dr It's basically that bit nobody likes from Octave but futa and somehow dumber

joined Apr 17, 2021

Shocking it suddenly say abandoned. .

To reply you must either login or sign up.