Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Is anyone on this thread actually going out with each other now lol (Other than Sulin)? I'm highly skeptical of online dating but maybe I shouldn't put anything past you guys anymore haha / sweatdrop /

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Is anyone on this thread actually going out with each other now lol (Other than Sulin)? I'm highly skeptical of online dating but maybe I shouldn't put anything past you guys anymore haha / sweatdrop /

I have no idea. I'm skeptical too but I guess it can be done if both people are honest and try to make an effort to meet in person and take it offline after that. The problem is that there are a lot of weird people on the internet, I've met so many but I can say we don't have any in our secret group! XD

last edited at Apr 29, 2016 5:26PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

I have no idea.

Nope nope. Hahahahaha. You guys xD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I have no idea.

Uh huh... xD

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

hiya everyone

hmmmm i have a feeling theres def. at least one couple in the making ;D but ill keep it a secret..

last edited at Apr 29, 2016 5:35PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

TGIF !!
But I don't have any plans for tonight sooo >.>

joined Jan 4, 2016

TGIF !!

yea im staying in as well.
I've been a very bad girl this week already soooooooooooo i need to stay in side. >______>

kitkat where in Canada do u live?

last edited at Apr 29, 2016 5:40PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

TGIF !!

I've been a very bad girl this week already soooooooooooo i need to stay in side. >______>

I was out all night last week so I'm staying inside too. >.>
Need to avoid some trouble lol

Umm. Alberta xD
What's up ??

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I have no idea.

Uh huh... xD

Oooookay then. Mixed signals lol.

On that note, I'm going to verbally pout until this woman I made dinner for gets her ass on the train home ...

joined Sep 15, 2015

I have no idea.

Uh huh... xD

On that note, I'm going to verbally pout until this woman I made dinner for gets her ass on the train home ...

Awww. That's sweet !! Can I have a taste of whatever you made for dinner ?? Pleaaase ?? XD

joined Jan 4, 2016

TGIF !!

Umm. Alberta xD
What's up ??

nothin just wondering im thinking about doing a road trip from Cali to Vancouver this summer. thought maybe u had some insider information.lol
Alberta looks pretty on google images.

im going to stare at u until u let me taste ur cooking woman. 8) pretty please

last edited at Apr 29, 2016 5:47PM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

I've just resigned to the fact that I won't understand most of what mvl posts...

That is good. I did say to stir some thing in this thread to make it more lively again with my non sense random stuff. Since u are a mathematiciam u should know what i'm saying. If u love math u would want to try to solve a difficult math problem and not doing those addition or subtraction problems.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I have no idea.

Uh huh... xD

Awww. That's sweet !! Can I have a taste of whatever you made for dinner ?? Pleaaase ?? XD

Fresh made gnocchi with basil pesto and roasted beef tenderloin. Leftover pesto and tenderloin for sandwiches tomorrow xD If she doesn't get her ass here soon you can have whatever the fuck you want lol -_-

Same goes for you haha

last edited at Apr 29, 2016 5:50PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

TGIF !!

Umm. Alberta xD
What's up ??

nothin just wondering im thinking about doing a road trip from Cali to Vancouver this summer. thought maybe u had some insider information.lol

Ehh~
Vancouver is at BC. >.>
I don't know much about Vancouver but I'd say it's better to have a trip down to Vancouver than here somewhere in AB. XD

Alberta looks pretty on google images.

Umm. BC is prettier than AB xD

Ikr. We just have to have a taste of that.

joined Sep 15, 2015

I have no idea.

Uh huh... xD

If she doesn't get her ass here soon you can have whatever the fuck you want lol -_-

Pretty sure you're gonna eat her instead when she gets home late lol

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

If she doesn't get her ass here soon you can have whatever the fuck you want lol -_-

Pretty sure you're gonna eat her instead when she gets home late lol

I might have to borrow the Draglin. Well she's finally on the damn train. Going to get the water for the gnocchi going. You ladies have a lovely evening.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Lol same..
But yeah kitkat and llama .. would you like to tell us something? XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Lol same..

It's for the sake of our ship =______=
Don't try sinking it just bc you wanted NewpAi to be the only official ship in this thread xD

last edited at Apr 29, 2016 6:19PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Lol same..

Don't try sinking it just bc you wanted NewpAi to be the only official ship in this thread xD

Whattt I would never try to sink it xD You guys are too adorbs <3

joined Sep 15, 2015

Lol same..

You tried tho !! Like how many pages ago =_=

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Lol same..

You tried tho !! Like how many pages ago =_=

Noo I said to take it elsewhere . I didnt try to sink it XD

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Dofu

You're supposed to come up with another rhyme! Kanojo usually says "Nothin', love muffin" :P

I suck at rhyming though. :T But "love muffin" sounds like an awesome nickname, lol.

Also admiring this magnetic strip kanojo installed in the kitchen that all the knives attach to. I didn't even know knives were magnetic. It's nicer than trying to find a block that has the right size spaces for everything.

We have that thing as well. >< I don't really like it, to be perfectly honest. I mean, look:

Our kitchen would look perfectly normal and peaceful if it weren't for this line of unsheated weapons hanging on the wall like some kind of silent threat. DX Idk, it just makes me nervous. But out of the 2 of us, Lin makes the most meals and she likes that thing for the same reason that you like it, so I'm not saying anything. I really would prefer a block though. :T

Azai

Yeah, I'm feeling great actually! I feel fit enough to go working again, but doc says I can't, so I won't. sighs More lazy days for me. I'm at least allowed to go out and do normal every day stuff as long as I don't get stressed, so that's at least something. XD

last edited at Apr 30, 2016 2:33AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

You're supposed to come up with another rhyme! Kanojo usually says "Nothin', love muffin" :P

I suck at rhyming though. :T But "love muffin" sounds like an awesome nickname, lol.

Well she only uses that for the rhyme. Love muffin is probably a better option than some of the other things I've been conditioned to respond to :|

Also admiring this magnetic strip kanojo installed in the kitchen that all the knives attach to. I didn't even know knives were magnetic. It's nicer than trying to find a block that has the right size spaces for everything.

We have that thing as well. >< I don't really like it, to be perfectly honest. I mean, look:

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/thosedamnkniv8nqi9ckleg.jpg

Our kitchen would look perfectly normal and peaceful if it weren't for this line of unsheated weapons hanging on the wall like some kind of silent threat. DX Idk, it just makes me nervous. But out of the 2 of us, Lin makes the most meals and she likes that thing for the same reason that you like it, so I'm not saying anything. I really would prefer a block though. :T

Lol @ "weapons". I guess they could be in a pinch. Better behave, Su :P

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Love muffin is probably a better option than some of the other things I've been conditioned to respond to :|

I feel ya. -.- Lin tried to make me respond to "honeybee" and "cutie" in the first months of our relationship. Thankfully, I got her to drop it pretty quickly though.

Lol @ "weapons". I guess they could be in a pinch. Better behave, Su :P

I guess that's what knife fighting training does to you. Every time you see a blade, you immediately want to draw your own. XD But seriously, some of the blades of our kitchen knives are longer than my fighting knife's. If that doesn't categorize them as weapons, I don't know what does, lol. Only half joking though. Srsly, why do kitchen knives for cutting meat and herbs and cheese and stuff have to be such fucking swords? DX

last edited at Apr 30, 2016 3:08AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Love muffin is probably a better option than some of the other things I've been conditioned to respond to :|

I feel ya. -.- Lin tried to make me respond to "honeybee" and "cutie" in the first months of our relationship. Thankfully, I got her to drop it pretty quickly though.

Lol calling you honeybee from now on :> Or cutieSutie. I'm apparently really good at making myself laugh at 3 in the morning. Kanojo just calls me babe 90% of the time. It's just the other 10% that's worrisome lol. When she's had a couple glasses of wine she calls me babycakes or banana (I like bananas when I'm drunk), both of which I find horrible.

I guess that's what knife fighting training does to you. Every time you see a blade, you immediately want to draw your own. XD But seriously, some of the blades of our kitchen knives are longer than my fighting knife's. If that doesn't categorize them as weapons, I don't know what does, lol. Only half joking though. Srsly, why do kitchen knives for cutting meat and herbs and cheese and stuff have to be such fucking swords? DX

You train in knife fighting o_o'? I see Lin thinking that's an extremely attractive quality in a partner lmao... And I don't know why they have to be so big, but I like large knives. Chinese upbringing... I can peel the skin off an apple with a cleaver if that's the only sharp knife around lol.

last edited at Apr 30, 2016 4:04AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.