Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

what's a sex injury???? '-' sore clit or something? >.>

You know you will sustain some injuries when you get on with a wild wild top with long filgernails. I'm not oversharing anything =P

No self-respecting lesbian is going to keep long fingernails lol. That's just cruel. Short fingernails down my back are nice though... Really loathing all that sexting right now. So horny and no outlet...

you could alwaysss... um...

Well aren't you a suggestive little cinnaroll today. It's not the same

I know!! >< but d-doesn't it work a bit? I know eating a full meal is better than a sandwich but least you won't be that hungry?

Lol I guess so, when you want to eat something in particular, nothing else tastes quite right.

Dang guys. Whats up with these suggestive topics? Youre making me hungry XD hahahha.
But no seriously, I just ate and Im still hungry ._.

Hahahahaha if only you had more pasta.....

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Dang guys. Whats up with these suggestive topics? Youre making me hungry XD hahahha.

Hahahahaha if only you had more pasta.....

Lmao! How dare you bring that back up -cries- youre just catching all my fails today xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

You know you will sustain some injuries when you get on with a wild wild top with long filgernails. I'm not oversharing anything =P

No self-respecting lesbian is going to keep long fingernails lol. That's just cruel. Short fingernails down my back are nice though... Really loathing all that sexting right now. So horny and no outlet...

I know!! >< but d-doesn't it work a bit? I know eating a full meal is better than a sandwich but least you won't be that hungry?

Lol I guess so, when you want to eat something in particular, nothing else tastes quite right.

What about some manju? ;D

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Omg Id be so down for that right now..
You have? <3

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

You have? <3

You'd better get down with it. I'm right here. #TeamShameless xD

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 7:18PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

You have? <3

Lmao XD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

You have? <3

Oh shit. Ahahahah Im ready xDD
#2memberofteamshameless

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 7:26PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

You have? <3

#2memberofteamshameless

But there's a Llama watching us... (¬_¬)

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

You have? <3

#2memberofteamshameless

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

You have? <3

#2memberofteamshameless

Ahahah XD Llama go away so me and Azai can get down with some important 'business'.

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 7:45PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

You have? <3

#2memberofteamshameless

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2015126/rs_560x415-150226123910-560-llama-watch-arizona4.jw.22615.jpg

Ahahah XD Llama go away so me and Azai can get down with some important 'business'.

Lmao. I knew a meme would get on the way.

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 7:48PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

You have? <3

#2memberofteamshameless

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2015126/rs_560x415-150226123910-560-llama-watch-arizona4.jw.22615.jpg

Lmao. I knew a meme would get on the way.

You know me too well hahahaha

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Damn. I really hate tagging along with friends when they're shopping =_=
They take forever to pick what they want to buy. While I only take like 5 minutes to buy something from one store =_=

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

They take forever to pick what they want to buy. While I only take like 5 minutes to buy something from one store =_=

Sheesh, women. xDD.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Sheesh, women. xDD.

Ikr. I really hate women sometimes =_=

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Sheesh, women. xDD.

Lmaoo. Its okay Kitkat not everyone will understand our shopping ways haha.

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 8:33PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Sheesh, women. xDD.

Lmaoo.

I feel you, KittoKatto. Good luck.

Meanwhile here: throws book at wall out of frustration. Two more days to be free.

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 8:36PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Sheesh, women. xDD.

Lmaoo.

Meanwhile here: throws book at wall out of frustration. Two more days to be free.

Woooot! Everyone will take you out for drinks tp celebrate haha.
And then youll be joining us on the other side right? ;)

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Sheesh, women. xDD.

Lmaoo.

Yesssss join us Azai XD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Azai We can also finally go longboarding together xD
Mine is waiting for youu.

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 8:45PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Sheesh, women. xDD.

Lmaoo.

Yesssss join us Azai XD

I'm pretty sure I won't catch up with four girls on instant message. But, ok, later you let me know how to get into platform 9 3/4 / other side of the wardrobe / enter the matrix / join the dark side.

Newp, omg, I loved the panda xD And your dog... Kawaii. xD

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 8:51PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Sheesh, women. xDD.

Lmaoo.

Yesssss join us Azai XD

I'm pretty sure I won't catch up with four girls on instant message. But, ok, later you let me know hot to get into platform 9 3/4 / other side of the wardrobe / enter the matrix / join the dark side.

Hahah we dont talk as much as you think we do. Dw. And okk. Counting down 2 days. Leggo.

Azai lool kitkat said the same thing about the panda. xD But arigatou~

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 8:51PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Sheesh, women. xDD.

Lmaoo.

Yesssss join us Azai XD

I'm pretty sure I won't catch up with four girls on instant message. But, ok, later you let me know hot to get into platform 9 3/4 / other side of the wardrobe / enter the matrix / join the dark side.

Hahah we dont talk as much as you think we do. Dw. And okk. Counting down 2 days. Leggo.

Azai lool kitkat said the same thing about the panda. xD But arigatou~

Mine is the same shape as yours, but all black. Have you found a new LBing buddy?

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Mine is the same shape as yours, but all black. Have you found a new LBing buddy?

Yours is a drop through too?~ I like it because its closer to the ground and I feel like its easier to carve.
And noo I havent. Thats where you come along right?8)

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 9:28PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Thats where you come along right?8)

I wake from the dead and Newp has pervy understudy coming. How nice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.