Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl, Kiitokatto, Llama, Fay

Seriously my voice is older than 15?

My voice is low and manly. Soo shut up xD

oh come on, it's not!!!! just kinda boyish but I've heard much more boyish than yours XD

O.O
You seriously heard my voice that one time ?? Lol

yup ^-^, I pay attention to details

as always Rainy and mlv are talking about things that don't make sense to anyone else ^-^'''''''

I have given my voice record.. but u said it doesnt make sense... hmmm... tickle u...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I don't know what you're talking about? Are you saying you really are 15?

No.. no.. i intend to share the song and make a fake information..
You and i are older than 25..

I'm glad to hear that. If you really are 15 then i'll have to move out of this country and hide under some underground cave where no one knows about.

Haha.. why?

Because it is against the law to flirt with an underage girl. The law is #1 for me. Love is #2. Everthing else is #3.

huh?? Okay... but is there really underage visiting dynasty? Oh yeah.. we have Faylicia.. lolz

Okay.. the record is unuseable then... i cant use to make a teenager identity...

Why do you want to have a teenager identity? You are cuter and sexier as a grown woman. You will get more attention from admirers around the world if you use an adult identity.

I live forever young, yoo...

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

COFFEE!! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I'm glad to hear that. If you really are 15 then i'll have to move out of this country and hide under some underground cave where no one knows about.

Haha.. why?

Because it is against the law to flirt with an underage girl. The law is #1 for me. Love is #2. Everthing else is #3.

huh?? Okay... but is there really underage visiting dynasty? Oh yeah.. we have Faylicia.. lolz

I'm EIGHTEEN. ALMOST NINETEEN. Definitely NOT underage!!
=.=

Also, hey I found your sound thing. Sorry I didn't see it before!! :P
But hey!! I had the same voice I have now when I was 15 soooooo -.- Also you sound like you're around 20 if you want me to put an age to it.

joined Mar 8, 2014

COFFEE!! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

yuck! I want hot chocolate :<

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Good afternoon Azai

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

COFFEE!! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

Need some too !!!

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Haha.. why?

All i'm saying is that i'm the kind if person that put the laws above love and everything else. It's illegal for an adult to flirt with a kid. Even if i love that person dearly i still will choose and follow the law. Blah blah blah...

Okay.. the record is unuseable then... i cant use to make a teenager identity...

Why do you want to have a teenager identity? You are cuter and sexier as a grown woman. You will get more attention from admirers around the world if you use an adult identity.

I live forever young, yoo...

Good for you. Do you have a secret recipe to stay young forever.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Good afternoon Azai

Hello everyone. Coffee makes me happy again. Gtg, this shift is crazy.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

fay & tofu lets just forget i brought this up.
kitkat girl, this is just what spring is like, im just a not so innocent by standard that drank to much and acted out. However, the new hair doo is getting me more attention then long hair was XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

Haha.. why?

I'm pretty sure it's only illegal to do something sexual. Not flirt.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Haha.. why?

I'm EIGHTEEN. ALMOST NINETEEN. Definitely NOT underage!!
=.=

Also, hey I found your sound thing. Sorry I didn't see it before!! :P
But hey!! I had the same voice I have now when I was 15 soooooo -.- Also you sound like you're around 20 if you want me to put an age to it.

Okay.. okay, young lady... well i cant see when u join dynasty from my phone now...

You re just being meaniee to me..

joined Mar 8, 2014

=.=

joined Sep 15, 2015

kitkat girl, this is just what spring is like, im just a not so innocent by standard that drank to much and acted out. However, the new hair doo is getting me more attention then long hair was XD

Aww shoot. Now you made me curious of how you look like. Daaaaaamn. I wannaaaa seeeeeeeee~~~
XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Haha.. why?

I'm pretty sure it's only illegal to do something sexual. Not flirt.

Then it's against my law hahaha.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Rainy
I think your voice sounds older than 15

KitKat
Your voice really isn't manly at all XD you always say that but it's not hahaha
Newp has a cuuuuutttteee voice though XD

SuLin
I think you guys should go for the car XD

Azai
Coffee yessssss <3

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

=.=

no me des esa cara. ^ ^.

HI azai can u give me some coffee pleaseeeeeee XD i still havent gotten out of bed

Aww shoot. Now you made me curious of how you look like. Daaaaaamn. I wannaaaa seeeeeeeee~~~
XD

curiosity killed the cat, i should know since im a cat.

and how does lama know how u guys sounds?
no fair! >____<

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 12:13PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

All i'm saying is that i'm the kind if person that put the laws above love and everything else. It's illegal for an adult to flirt with a kid. Even if i love that person dearly i still will choose and follow the law. Blah blah blah...

Okay.. so u are free to flirt me... xD

Hahahha... i m so pathetic..
i have nothing.. sniffle..

joined Jan 13, 2016

I am flirting with you everyday already hahaha to the point that Faylicia can't understand any of it.

You are just cool and sexy. No need to cry.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy
I think your voice sounds older than 15

How much older? xD

joined Sep 15, 2015

=.=

no me des esa cara. ^ ^.

HI azai can u give me some coffee pleaseeeeeee XD i still havent gotten out of bed

XD

curiosity killed the cat, i should know since im a cat.

Come on lemme seee !!! I promise I won't jump you !! Hahahaha

and how does lama know how u guys sounds?
no fair! >____<

Uhh. Do you wanna join the other side ?? It's just me, Newp, Fay, & Llama there. XD

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 12:18PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I am flirting with you everyday already hahaha to the point that Faylicia can't understand any of it.

I cherish u mvl... how old is my voice?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Oh so sweet of you. I cherish you too. Let's flirt some more to make Faylicia even more confused of what we're up to hahaha.

I still don't have a clue what you guys are talking about voices. How do i hear yours?

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Rainy
I would say like 20's lol XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Oh so sweet of you. I cherish you too. Let's flirt some more to make Faylicia even more confused of what we're up to hahaha.

I still don't have a clue what you guys are talking about voices. How do i hear yours?

find it on page 256

To reply you must either login or sign up.