Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

oh it's fine!! I'm kind of glad you can't relate. I was a bit confused by it tbh... Like apparently the abusive person is the one who has the issues but then she writes stuff that suggest the other one does as well? So I'm not sure which one she's writing about XD I definitely don't relate to the abusive one, well maybe a bit in the part of expecting that something bad will happen? but then again I've never done anything to cause it.

I didn't pay much attention to it, because I couldn't relate. Also, it started getting confusing and hard to understand, so I can't really help there.

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 11:11PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

huh..que pasa? im so confuse...
lol but that image azai feels like it fits with the tone of the thread right now. XD
are u guys talking in code language?

they still didn't tell me what language it was... omg oh I know Indonesian? right?!
also omg, no se que pasa ;) (just trying to imitate Rainy and mlv XD)

nada se ha pasado

muchas cosas han pasado pero parece que no nos vaís a decir nada!! XD

ssstttttt......
mantenerlo como secreto .. :D

Todavía pienso que usted ha hablado de butt.
(Is this right? xD)

Well you don't have to be so polite! using "usted" also that's singular. Oh but I guess... in latin amerian using "ustedes" in plural is just the norm and not polite. Well, in any case -> ustedes han/vosotros habéis

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

lol but that image azai feels like it fits with the tone of the thread right now. XD

they still didn't tell me what language it was... omg oh I know Indonesian? right?!

nada se ha pasado

oye Rainy linda al menos dilos como traducir..
that way we can all have fun Xd not just u and mvl

ssstttttt......

como me divierto en este hilo.
estas tias hablando en español.. XD

Fay im guessing you either learned a little spanish in school or ur using google translate? this is a calculated guess based on your formatting.

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 11:16PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

oh it's fine!! I'm kind of glad you can't relate. I was a bit confused by it tbh... Like apparently the abusive person is the one who has the issues but then she writes stuff that suggest the other one does as well? So I'm not sure which one she's writing about XD I definitely don't relate to the abusive one, well maybe a bit in the part of expecting that something bad will happen? but then again I've never done anything to cause it.

I didn't pay much attention to it, because I couldn't relate. Also, it started getting confusing and hard to understand, so I can't really help there.

yeah tbh, who cares? why am I even reading this...? the person who wrote it clearly has some issues expressing themselves and structuring an article -.-

joined Mar 8, 2014

nada se ha pasado

Según google translate:
Cas koj pheej xa ntawv koj tsis paub rau kuv na. Koj puas paub kuv sau ntawv li cas rau koj na ->
How do you keep sending you do not know me na . Did you know I write how you smell .
LOL XD

ssstttttt......

Por qué no? ellas están hablando en hmog (o por lo menos según google translate xD)
Por cierto, no tengo ni idea que idioma es hmog!! XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

HAHAHAHAHAHA

joined Mar 8, 2014

nada se ha pasado

ssstttttt......

Fay im guessing you either learned a little spanish in school or ur using google translate? this is a calculated guess based on your formatting.

no, puedo hablar español porque viví en España xD lo he dicho antes pero no se si te diste cuenta! Y ya, suena un poco formal, no es tan facil cambiar den un idioma a otro y hace muuucho tiempo que no hablo... asi que no me sale muy naturalmente xD pero no me olvidado de nada no te preocupes!! bueno, eso no suena tan formal, no? no?! ajaja no se XD

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 11:25PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Rainy doesn't even understand what she was sending me. I think she just randomly copied and pasted text here. She doesn't even understand what i sent her. I'm not sure what she was up to. Maybe it was her way of bullying me or something hahaha.

wait so Rainy is google translating?! XD Also what´s hmog? is that you´re language? you´re... Indon- you´re not?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

nada se ha pasado

ssstttttt......

no, puedo hablar español porque viví en España xD lo he dicho antes pero no se si te diste cuenta! Y ya, suena un poco formal, no es tan facil cambiar den un idioma a otro y hace muuucho tiempo que no hablo... asi que no me sale muy naturalmente xD pero no me olvidado de nada to te preocupes!! bueno, eso no suena tan formal, no? no?! ajaja no se XD

Fay, você consegue entender português? Eu entendo o espanhol como a maioria das pessoas que sabem portugues, mas ouvi falar que quem fala espanhol tem dificuldade de entender o portugues.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Rainy doesn't even understand what she was sending me. I think she just randomly copied and pasted text here. She doesn't even understand what i sent her. I'm not sure what she was up to. Maybe it was her way of bullying me or something hahaha.

wait so Rainy is google translating?! XD Also what´s hmog? is that you´re language? you´re... Indon- you´re not?

I have no clue what she was using to get those text to me. She refused to say anything about what she was up to with this. How about you try to make her talk.

wait so neither of you know hmog?!?! okay... I give up...
I don´t really feel like making her talk >.>

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

wait so neither of you know hmog?!?! okay... I give up...
I don´t really feel like making her talk >.>

Thank you for giving up..... :D

joined Mar 8, 2014

nada se ha pasado

ssstttttt......

no, puedo hablar español porque viví en España xD lo he dicho antes pero no se si te diste cuenta! Y ya, suena un poco formal, no es tan facil cambiar den un idioma a otro y hace muuucho tiempo que no hablo... asi que no me sale muy naturalmente xD pero no me olvidado de nada to te preocupes!! bueno, eso no suena tan formal, no? no?! ajaja no se XD

Fay, você consegue entender português? Eu entendo o espanhol como a maioria das pessoas que sabem portugues, mas ouvi falar que quem fala espanhol tem dificuldade de entender o portugues.

gosh gosh gosh, I understood that! :D So you can understand spanish? But like I think that might be because portuguese sounds really really different from spanish when spoken. I have some portuguese classmates and I swear I don't understand a word when they speak XD. But I can understand some Italian on the other hand (though the fact that I did some in school helps!). But Spanish does sound a lot more clear so maybe it makes sense that people who speak Portuguese can understand it easier. But I could also speak Catalan as a child and I can sort of sense some similarities when I see it written (I can't pinpoint exactly what) so maybe that helps! XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Cas koj pheej xa ntawv koj tsis paub rau kuv na. Koj puas paub kuv sau ntawv li cas rau koj na ->
How do you keep sending you do not know me na . Did you know I write how you smell .
LOL XD

Hahahaha this trap... i didnt remember i fell for that..

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 2:55AM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

gosh gosh gosh, I understood that! :D So you can understand spanish? But like I think that might be because portuguese sounds really really different from spanish when spoken. I have some portuguese classmates and I swear I don't understand a word when they speak XD. But I can understand some Italian on the other hand (though the fact that I did some in school helps!). But Spanish does sound a lot more clear so maybe it makes sense that people who speak Portuguese can understand it easier. But I could also speak Catalan as a child and I can sort of sense some similarities when I see it written (I can't pinpoint exactly what) so maybe that helps! XD

Yeah, I can understand spanish, though I get a little lost if the speaker talks too fast. And I can understand some Italian too haha.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Yeah, I can understand spanish, though I get a little lost if the speaker talks too fast. And I can understand some Italian too haha.

Woww... you are cool...

joined Mar 8, 2014

No, yeah, that makes sense. But I've seen portuguese written before and it's not too hard but then I hear some songs or people speaking and it sounds so gibberish XD!! Also does portuguese in Brazil differ much from the one in Portugal or as much as Spain's and Latin America's Spanish?

joined Jan 4, 2016

ssstttttt......

Eu posso entender portoguse un poquito..lol pero mas não posso escrevê-lo. Its very closely related to spanish but it takes me a minute to figure out.

These languages are closely related, I understand a lot of Italian as well. Its also really easy for me to speak Japanese cause the consonants are similarly structured to spanish.

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 11:43PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

LOL XD

Only Rainy knows the answer to this whole conversation but she is not telling any of us. She should at least tell me something.

This is a story abt a girl went home naked...

No. You are lying. What are you up to really?

I'm lost honestly... it's like you're just doing you're own thing there and I'm like okaaaa-aaaaay ^-^'''' Better keep a safety distance XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

LOL XD

Only Rainy knows the answer to this whole conversation but she is not telling any of us. She should at least tell me something.

This is a story abt a girl went home naked...

No. You are lying. What are you up to really?

tsis muaj dab tsi.
omgeee i should stop now... XD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

No, yeah, that makes sense. But I've seen portuguese written before and it's not too hard but then I hear some songs or people speaking and it sounds so gibberish XD!! Also does portuguese in Brazil differ much from the one in Portugal or as much as Spain's and Latin America's Spanish?

It's different; I find Portugal's portuguese very funny to be honest xD

elthundercat

Eu posso entender portoguse un poquito..lol pero mas não posso escrevê-lo. Its very closely related to spanish but it takes me a minute to figure out.

Same. Un poquito killed me.

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 11:45PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I'm lost honestly... it's like you're just doing you're own thing there and I'm like okaaaa-aaaaay ^-^'''' Better keep a safety distance XD

You already have yr google translate.. So, you shouldnt be lost...

joined Jan 4, 2016

lol its like how most Latinos feel about Spaniards spanish..lol

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Yeah you should stop. Maybe time for me to go on a date tonight. You have been bullying me too long.

:D Its just yr needless suspicion...
Heyyyy you gonna hv a date tonight... this late?? nyob rau hauv koj tus npau suav?

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 11:51PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

lol its like how most Latinos feel about Spaniards spanish..lol

hahah really?! omg, but they do have a very different accent kind of like neutral greek and cypriot greek XD
I guess I sound more like that, but I have a tiny bit of Greek accent when I speak Spanish, oh well! my Spanish friend told me I have Catalan accent XD, I'm like what?! ahaha
also you sound kinda more cheeky in Spanish XD how do you say cheeky in Spanish though? I have no idea.

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 11:52PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

You already have yr google translate.. So, you shouldnt be lost...

I'm lost, I don't even understand what you're saying in English... >.>

To reply you must either login or sign up.