Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I like. hot. butts and I cannot lie!
You other ladies can't deny!

xD

Honestly though, I've been asking that for a while now. What's the first thing you notice about people physically? I mean, what's the first thing you check out to find out if they're physically your type?

First thing is face. Then I go for waist and shoulders lol. Honestly, I like when people have some sort of proportion.

Same heree! Well idk about face but I like looking at their body/bone structure xD I think I'm weird.. or maybe it's because I study different body proportions on a daily basis..

/ high five Newp /
whispers I also think I'm weird for looking for a bone structure...

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I think I'm pretty much the same. xD First thing I check out is the face (I have a huge weakspot for dark eyes...) and then I just steal some glances at the body in general. I'll honestly admit that I do check out the chest and butt as one of the first things. xD I also think I have a pretty generic type, to be honest. x'D

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 4:23PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I think I'm pretty much the same. xD First thing I check out is the face (I have a huge weakspot for dark eyes...) and then I just steal some glances at the body in general. I'll honestly admit that I do check out the chest and butt as one of the first things. xD I also think I have a pretty generic type, to be honest. x'D

um, yeah me too but I like them small... >.>
but those are the main parts of a female body anyway well... coupled with shoulders and hips

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 4:26PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

xD

Honestly though, I've been asking that for a while now. What's the first thing you notice about people physically? I mean, what's the first thing you check out to find out if they're physically your type?

First thing is face. Then I go for waist and shoulders lol. Honestly, I like when people have some sort of proportion.

Same heree! Well idk about face but I like looking at their body/bone structure xD I think I'm weird.. or maybe it's because I study different body proportions on a daily basis..

/ high five Newp /

Azai / high fives /
whispers It's okay we can be weird together <3

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 4:26PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

xD

/ high five Newp /

Azai / high fives /

Are you trying to seduce me?

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Intelligence can be sexy, but it can also make a person completely unattractive. I've been called a brain by a few people, so I usually try to tone it down when I flirt (or just when I'm talking to people in general). I actually do want to get noticed for my body as well. ^_^

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 4:32PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Intelligence can be sexy, but it can also make a person completely unattractive. I've been called a brain by a few people, so I usually try to tone it down when I flirt. I actually do want to get noticed for my body as well. ^_^

'-' I don't understand... why would it make anyone unattractive??? isn't it cool when someone has lots of things to tell you??

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

xD

/ high five Newp /

Azai / high fives /

I object on this one.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Intelligence can be sexy, but it can also make a person completely unattractive. I've been called a brain by a few people, so I usually try to tone it down when I flirt. I actually do want to get noticed for my body as well. ^_^

'-' I don't understand... why would it make anyone unattractive??? isn't it cool when someone has lots of things to tell you??

When you show your brainy side too much, it can really be a turn off sometimes. Of course it's good to know a lot of stuffs. But you have to tone it down a little from day to day basis.

joined Mar 8, 2014

When you show your brainy side too much, it can really be a turn off sometimes. Of course it's good to know a lot of stuffs. But you have to tone it down a little from day to day basis.

well; I guess it can be a bit weird if you start talking about stuff no one gets... >.> but I actually wouldn't mind that much... but I'd probably be curious to know more!!

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 4:37PM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

For someone who isn't a very humble or considerate person, being knowledgeable could be their downfall. That first admiration usually doesn't last very long for most people and when you flirt (or just generally talk) with someone, you should always make sure to give them as much time to talk as you give yourself so they can see themselves as your equal. People, who can't really hold back on their intelligence tend to correct others a lot for example, or explain things in such elaborate ways, that the other person has a hard time following them. For some, this is intimidating and can even be interpreted as being arrogant. So it's really not always an asset to be smart, if you can't be humble as well. ^_^;

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 4:39PM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

xD

BUTTS>> lol but mostly how that butt compliments the rest of their body..also style but that can be relative. The butt thing is just a passing thought though if im purely looking to look. if im talking to the person then its a different thing all together.

hi guys... how come every time i walk by this thread someone is hating on butts
just give into the nice shape they give a person..

Intelligence can be sexy, but it can also make a person completely unattractive. I've been called a brain by a few people, so I usually try to tone it down when I flirt (or just when I'm talking to people in general). I actually do want to get noticed for my body as well. ^_^

i think intelligence and mannerism are my weakness. i love a girl who can talk passionately about anything. I once dated a marine biologist despite my extreme fear of the ocean just on the fact that she talked so elegantly about marine life..lol
but intelligence can be so relative, i just have a thing for dorks of all walks of life i guess.

For someone who isn't a very humble or considerate person, being knowledgeable could be their downfall. That first admiration usually doesn't last very long for most people and when you flirt (or just generally talk) with someone, you should always make sure to give them as much time to talk as you give yourself so they can see themselves as your equal. People, who can't really hold back on their intelligence tend to correct others a lot for example, or explain things in such elaborate ways, that the other person has a hard time following them. For some, this is intimidating and can even be interpreted as being arrogant. So it's really not always an asset to be smart, if you can't be humble as well. ^_^;

i agree. the person has to be intelligent enough and have enough social skills to understand themselves and those around them when socializing.

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 4:44PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

well; I guess it can be a bit weird if you start talking about stuff no one gets... >.> but I actually wouldn't mind that much... but I'd probably be curious to know more!!

I think intelligence is sexy when it translates into wit. If however the person just don't know how to use that to socialize, it can be a turn off. Some intelligent people are just arrogant and use that as a show off. But I admit that lack of intelligence can be a real pain too.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Yeah, I get it; it might seen like you're a bit ahead of yourself or something. I actually like someone who is a bit proud but not really arrogant... arrogant is not ok; especially if they think they are always right. It's very annoying.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

You are the wandering phantom because you mostly wandering in this thread like a phathom without anyone notices your presence hahaha.

Don't know whether I should be happy or sad with this hahaha ;;

Martian the wandering phantom that has a nice ring to it.. XD keep it!
mvl nice one!

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Glad to see someone else who is not just about the body, look, physical appearance or whatever.

That is...a bit offensive, actually. :-| Having a physical type doesn't mean it's all you look at when you flirt with someone, but it's the first. I don't actually think there's anyone here, who doesn't have a pretty specific personality type as well. For instance, I love people, who are self-confident, funny, kind, know what they want and have a solid backbone.

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 4:51PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Glad to see someone else who is not just about the body, look, physical appearance or whatever.

That is...a bit offensive, actually. :-| Having a physical type doesn't mean it's all you look at when you flirt with someone, but it's the first. I don't actually think there's anyone here, who doesn't have a pretty personality type as well.

People don't fall in love at personality at first sight. I mean, if you meet someone, don't you usually look at that someone's physical appearance first ?? You can't just say, "ohh, I like this person bc she's intelligent blah blah blah" when you haven't even talked to them yet xD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

xD

/ high five Newp /

Azai / high fives /

If thats what you want ;)

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

You are the wandering phantom because you mostly wandering in this thread like a phathom without anyone notices your presence hahaha.

Don't know whether I should be happy or sad with this hahaha ;;

Martian the wandering phantom that has a nice ring to it.. XD keep it!
mvl nice one!

Hahahaha guess I'll be the wandering phantom from now on xD

I think intelligence is sexy when it translates into wit. If however the person just don't know how to use that to socialize, it can be a turn off. Some intelligent people are just arrogant and use that as a show off. But I admit that lack of intelligence can be a real pain too.

I agree with this. Intelligence balanced with social skill can make a huge plus. If a person is using their intelligence for bragging only, and is just plain arrogant, then it can be a turn off.

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 4:59PM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Well, I'll leave for today. /yawns/ I'll see if i can drop by again tomorrow. See ya'll! ^_^

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

That is...a bit offensive, actually. :-| Having a physical type doesn't mean it's all you look at when you flirt with someone, but it's the first. I don't actually think there's anyone here, who doesn't have a pretty personality type as well.

People don't fall in love at personality at first sight. I mean, if you meet someone, don't you usually look at that someone's physical appearance first ?? You can't just say, "ohh, I like this person bc she's intelligent blah blah blah" when you haven't even talked to them yet xD

Yeah, physical appearance is the first thing you notice. Personality is definitely important, but it may change as you get to know the person. Consider that everyone has a social facade.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Yeah, physical appearance is the first thing you notice. Personality is definitely important, but it may change as you get to know the person. Consider that everyone has a social facade.

Well, yea. I'm not saying they won't change just bc they look good. Of course you still have to know them more. Who would want to date someone who doesn't have the brain anyways ?? I don't think anybody here does.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

xD

/ high five Newp /

Azai / high fives /

If thats what you want ;)

Oh, so you want to play the teasing game. I may look like a pervy, but I can be a gentlewoman. I'm patient. ;)

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 5:10PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Oh, so you want to play the teasing game. I may look like a pervy, but I can be a gentlewoman. I'm patient. ;)

As am I ;)

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

As am I ;)

<3
Lmao

To reply you must either login or sign up.