Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Go, Draglin! =D

But make sure to feed her properly.

Just for the lolz..
When Lin and Su are old hags, they are sitting on the rocking chair and knitting socks. And then Su said, "I heard that you burned 2 pages of OT thread back then."
Lin: "I did it in 2 straight days.."

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 7:45AM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

How did those lines get into your head?

That's how.

/pinches nosebridge/ I will forever curse the day on which I heard that song for the first time. It's been stuck ever since then and it just won't leave me alone. xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

That's how.

/pinches nosebridge/ I will forever curse the day on which I heard that song for the first time. It's been stuck ever since then and it just won't leave me alone. xD

and now u share it... oh no no.. it wont stick on my head.. xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

That's how.

and now u share it... oh no no.. it wont stick on my head.. xD

It will stuck in your head. You won't be able to fet rid of it

I already forgot the lines.. xD
I dont have a good memory, remember?

Heyy, i already bought my ice cream..
here

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Good morning ya'll. /yawns/

Sorry for coming here and using you guys as an outlet yesterday. I guess I sort of ruined my "badass" status in here now. ^_^; Also, even more sorry for just popping in, posting that and then disappearing. I actually passed out right after I made that post. It was like typing all that had drained me of my last bits of energy, so I finally fell asleep.

Hopefully you didn't fall asleep on a chair!! ^-^''
You kind of gave us a hint when you said you wouldn't punch anyone who assaulted you, ahaha ^-^''
I hope everything is fine now though :D
I slept normally today, I was planning to wake up early but I didn't XD I have been pulling all nighters for 3 days (with some sleep during the day but not every day)

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Let me fix your memory for you. My service is free.

No, u dont need to.. save yr energy..

Darn those ice creams look tasty.

It ish deliciwoushhhh... esp the cone one.. i love matchaaaa... my mood is being fixed.. i am happy again... xD slurpphh..

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 8:15AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Let me fix your memory for you. My service is free.

No, u dont need to.. save yr energy..

Darn those ice creams look tasty.

It ish deliciwoushhhh... esp the cone one.. i love matchaaaa... my mood being fixed.. i am happy again... xD slurpphh..

Aren't you going to share?
Are those Indonesian ice creams or international?

I dun wanna share... xD jk..jk..
I think its indonesian

Wait.. Fay shared same ice cream brand photo.. so... i hv no idea xD

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 8:21AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

niceeee... I prefer dark chocolate ice cream when it comes to chocolate... because honestly ice cream already has a bunch of milk >< milk chocolate is just too milky! Though I do love those I used to get on the beach... omg they had some cool toys... of a princess and a prince that turned into a skeleton!
Super cool ice cream in Spain ->
ice cream

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 8:42AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

niceeee... I prefer dark chocolate ice cream when it comes to chocolate... because honestly ice cream already has a bunch of milk >< milk chocolate is just too milky! Though I do love those I used to get on the beach... omg they had some cool toys... of a princess and a prince that turned into a skeleton!
Super cool ice cream in Spain

I agree.. im a chocolate ice cream lover...
But i dun hate other taste..

joined Mar 8, 2014

Super cool ice cream in Spain

I agree.. im a chocolate ice cream lover...
But i dun hate other taste..

really? vanilla is super good too and strawberry when it has strong flavor
Blue berry is also great :D and I definitely love mint
Also orange is nicee errr... what else? :P I guess those are my favorites ^-^''
I miss ice cream! can't wait till it's summer!! ><

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hahaha. I know you just love to eat by yourself. How lonely! I'll be your friend eating with you.
Cool. I like international ice creams especially those coconut and beans ice creams. They are so good.

Hey.. hey.. u make me sound like a cheapskate glutton.. xD
Come here, I'll share all 6 cups chocolate ic..
I dont have enough place in my stomach to hv more that the cone..

really? vanilla is super good too and strawberry when it has strong flavor
Blue berry is also great :D and I definitely love mint
Also orange is nicee errr... what else? :P I guess those are my favorites ^-^''
I miss ice cream! can't wait till it's summer!! ><

All ic flavours are just good, except the extraordinary one.. wth is chili flavour?!! Not gonna ever try it.. >~<

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 8:31AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Those ice creams...Someone send me to Spain!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Martian
Spain for Paddle pop??? Haha... why not? So that we can tell the difference... and enjoy the country. Heyy we dont have Nuevo(?)

mvl
And when is that?

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 8:42AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Martian
Spain for Paddle pop??? Haha... why not? So that we can tell the difference... and enjoy the country

mvl
And when is that?

I want to come as soon as possible to eat ice cream with you. When are you available? I'll book my ticket on you available dates.

Im always available.. d you know where i am?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Martian
Spain for Paddle pop??? Haha... why not? So that we can tell the difference... and enjoy the country

mvl
And when is that?

I want to come as soon as possible to eat ice cream with you. When are you available? I'll book my ticket on you available dates.

Ummm no. I'm waiting for you to tell me.

Come to Bali, and see me there.. xD
We'll have ic and staring bikinis on the beach..

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian
Spain for Paddle pop??? Haha... why not? So that we can tell the difference... and enjoy the country. Heyy we dont have Nuevo(?)

Yes, why not xD. We don't have Enigma, Negriton, Solero and those other interesting looking ice cream. I remember that we used to have calippo and sandwhich de nata here.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian

mvl
And when is that?

Ummm no. I'm waiting for you to tell me.

Come to Bali, and see me there.. xD
We'll have ic and staring bikinis on the beach..

Aww how romantic, the two of you are going to meet in Bali? :3

joined Mar 8, 2014

Martian

Yes, why not xD. We don't have Enigma, Negriton, Solero and those other interesting looking ice cream. I remember that we used to have calippo and sandwhich de nata here.

I usually prefer the classic ice cream than this but on a hot summer day with a hip hop vibe these are the best!!
I recommend Dracula.

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 8:59AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian

I usually prefer the classic ice cream than this but on a hot summer day with a hip hop vibe these are the best!!
I recommend Dracula.

What flavour is the dracula? Is it chocolate?
Okay, now I'm craving for ice cream Dx

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lol Bali is such a big place. How can i find you among the thousands of people? I have no interest of staring at naked women or them wear bikinis. I want to eat ice cream with you only.

U dont hv to find me, i'll find u... ehhh.. but the only place without bikini is the temple... i dun wanna be cursed... ohh theres another, hotel room... xD

I recommend Dracula.

What flavour does it hv? Chocolate strawberry?

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 9:09AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy365 i am shocked! Are you also a she wolf? You like staring at those hot women in their bikinis is that it?

U shouldnt be XD
Am I? I hv no idea.. i should ask Lin for my psychological condition.. but i already owe her 50bucks.. im broke...

joined Mar 8, 2014

Martian

I recommend Dracula.

What flavour is the dracula? Is it chocolate?
Okay, now I'm craving for ice cream Dx

no I think the black is something like coke? and then the red is strawberry.

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 9:24AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy365 i am shocked! Are you also a she wolf? You like staring at those hot women in their bikinis is that it?

U shouldnt be XD
Am I? I hv no idea.. i should ask Lin for my psychological condition.. but i already owe her 50bucks.. im broke...

Yeah i am really shocked. I'm shivering now thinking about going to meet a she wolf who likes staring at hot women on the beach and possibly also trying to eat them when possible.

B-but... im a sea wolf, not shewolf... maybe

Why are you blaming Lin for being like that?

What kind of maneuver is this? snapping yr forehead

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 9:26AM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Goooood morning!! ^.^

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Llama, good morning!!

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 9:28AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.