Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I choose B...

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yeah, we have people in all sports, most go play in another country since here there's not much chances. : /

NBA's insanely difficult to play for also so it's big when a foreign players comes in. Most would go into the league in Asia.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

C

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I think B is fine too, or A instead.

dofudofu
Yeah I can imagine it, shame I don't know shit about sports. (T^T)

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 2:53AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
Yup, had enough grind?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Okay so at the very least, not A lol. Well saves me the hundred bucks extra on leather sleeves haha

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
Take me down eh? You sure want to come out on top of me don't you? Just be gentle when you do it, not sure if my body is ready~~

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 2:59AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
Oh my, a whole day of you being rough on me? Bet you're going to leave marks too, just careful with the bites, my body is sensitive~~

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I dont mind witnessing women wrestling here... biting, scratching, groping are all allowed..

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Anybody know what was said on the hiatus notice for FF? Any chance we'll get a chapter this weekend? Today's WDTFS chapter might as well have been a hiatus week -_-

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Anybody know what was said on the hiatus notice for FF? Any chance we'll get a chapter this weekend? Today's WDTFS chapter might as well have been a hiatus week -_-

I used to able to copas the notice, but not anymore... T_T
Someone in FF thread translated it..

No once can make sure if there will be a new ch this weekend.. Too bad..

I dont mind witnessing women wrestling here... biting, scratching, groping are all allowed..

You're not allowed to watch Thia Sama and my fight for sure. That is why i made this fight at facebook.

I say u just wanna being lovey dovey in a more private place.. XD

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 3:22AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

It said that Ssamba will be extending the hiatus due to health issues, but it doesn't say how long it will be.

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 3:21AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
Nothing more than empty promises, they always do that, we won't touch you they say, you're going to like it they say, it's going to be fun they say, when I see it I'm fetal position crying, I can already imagine all the terrible things you're going to do with my body, I blush just thinking about them... ( * = * )

Rainy365
Unfortunately I'm a girl only at heart, only at heart... (T^T)

But yeah, she totally want to do it in a private place, just so she can have her way with my body, it'll be terrible I tell you. : 3

mvl89
Love and hate are two sides of the same coin, I know what are your evil plans for me~~

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 3:27AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu
We have no idea when we're going to have updates in FF. : /

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Uhhh?????? And i have no idea what going on here... wait...
oh okay.. i give up.. my brain is not functioning anymore...
good bye for the moment...

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Martian and Thiaguinho-sama, okay thanks guys. Won't get my hopes up; I'd rather she rest up and get better before she start writing again anyway. Guess I'll just hope the Sungji shows up next week and fixes this mess.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365
Knowing what is happening is overrated.

mvl89
I'll believe that only when it happens, and though I won't stay here we can already add on facebook if you want.

https://www.facebook.com/-------

If others want you can add me too, don't quote this cause I'm going to edit the post to remove the link later.

dofudofu
You're welcome, it might take some time but will be worth the wait, as for fixing this mess, I think it'll get worse.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 3:04PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
Sure, just delete my facebook link from your post, I just said to not quote it... (>_<)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I'm trying to maintain a (sort of) positive attitude, so that I can make it to 80 chapters of WDTFS without crumbling in disappointment. Also just thinking that it's sort of funny that your profile pic is of Mel from Mentality/Pulse, seeing as I couldn't think of many manhwa characters that are more opposite to you lol.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu
Haha, when this is over, a lot of people will have crumbled because of something, I bet it. xp

And why you think Mel is my opposite? xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Haha, when this is over, a lot of people will have crumbled because of something, I bet it. xp

And why you think Mel is my opposite? xD

Because she gets a whole lot of pussy.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

If I had her looks I would too. xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Lol wishful thinking. Getting girls isn't all about looks.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I didn't say it is, but it sure would help a lot. xp

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Haha fair enough.

To reply you must either login or sign up.