Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I was guessing something like Evelyn or something but not specifically that one.

Lol Ill admit I thought it was Linda or Lindy.
Well now that I think about it, there are a lot of names with Lin in it xD
Caitlin, Carolin, Jacquelin, Rosaline..

xD Hint: I also once mentioned I'm half Italian ;) Rosaline is actually a pretty close guess. xD

@Martian:
0_0...You...*like* banana coffee? /shivers/ Gosh, if you try raw mussels next and say you like them too, I'll tell Su she has a new long lost twin. xD

@Fay:
I never knew Cleopatra had greek roots! That's sweet to know, actually. :-)

We're all here getting worked up with wdtfs and you're just as calm as always, how do you do it? ;_; but then again you're TeamPink, aren't you?! T_T
Aaaaanyway, I'll be serious now (gosh, now I'm scared I might be too serious... I can't find a middle group aaaanyway >.>)
Cleopatra's parents were Greek, they both had some relation to Alexander they great (friends I think) and he assigned them the role of pharaohs after he conquered Egypt (I think it was like that)
I thought so, your name must be Italian. But I have no idea what it could be hmm... the mystery... Rozelin maybe?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Nami... the ultimate top.
Holy shit. Shits about to get down next few chapters.

I have totally forgotten about today, which is the day a new chapter arrives. No wonder you were so excited.

And in my case i'm still sewing my shirt buttons.. :D

Oh you can sew? That is nice! I wish i can sew my own clothes.

Nahh.. just a bit repairment...

Still exciting enough to know. Since i forgot about the new chaper, your sewing is probably more exciting to see.

Nothing much to see tho~~
I start to feel sleepy, but a bit curious to Newp translation..

Me too. I also prefer to be at our home by the way, Rainy lol

Hahaha going back and forth between threads starts getting really confusing >.<

I'm going to stay here for now. Without the translations, it's harder to discuss. Too much trouble to pick the right words so people won't bug you after...

High five, Azai
Home sweet home..

Btw, who is the owner of raisin heart? Sounds delicious for me.. xD

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

What if the plot twist is that Seju and Sumin get back together in the end.......

What if Nami sleeps with Sungji in the end....?

Then i say "Hurray!"

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

What if the plot twist is that Seju and Sumin get back together in the end.......

BOTH! But what would be the point of the story? and how would it be healing? maybe they changed their mind about healing and decided to make it... sickening ><
I don't think Seju and Sumin getting back together is a major plot twist. But Sungji sleeping with Nami to get revenge after that definitely is... hint, whoever wants cause an issue only needs to sleep with Nami and voila~

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 10:31AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Btw, who is the owner of raisin heart? Sounds delicious for me.. xD

I believe that would be me xD
Don't eat it please o.o...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

BOTH! But what would be the point of the story? and how would it be healing? maybe they changed their mind about healing and decided to make it... sickening ><
I don't think Seju and Sumin getting back together is a major plot twist. But Sungji sleeping with Nami to get revenge after that definitely is... hint, whoever wants cause an issue only needs to sleep with Nami and voila~

Calm down, Fay.. so many plots and intrigues ahead... someone could die in the middle of the story...

No.. no.. dont stare at me that way..

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 10:36AM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

We're all here getting worked up with wdtfs and you're just as calm as always, how do you do it?

Who says I'm calm? I just don't do fandom discussions, that's all. xD

Rozelin
Rosalinda

Now you're just fishing in the dark. xD Keep trying, lol.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Faylicia
See yeah I was thinking that if Sumin and Seju do get back together and break poor little Sungji's heart then Nami attempts to comfort Sungji and in an attempt to get back at Sumin they sleep together..? I don't know, this is all just getting really intense XD

Azai
Lmao Team Green XD

Calm down, Fay.. so many plots and intrigues ahead... someone could die in the middle of rhe story...

Woah Rainy are you trying to kill us all?? XD

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 10:35AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

It sure is fun to see everyone reaction to the new chapter, I'm not really surprised that Sumin slept with Nammi.

Lin
How is Su doing? Sorry asking only now, it's kind of hard to keep up with the thread since everyone talks so much, so I have no idea if you said anything about her or not, didn't have time to read last 40 pages... (T^T)

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

We're all here getting worked up with wdtfs and you're just as calm as always, how do you do it?

@Lin
It would be nice to know why you pick Team Pink tho.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 10:38AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Lin
You're on Team Pink too? But by Team Pink you mean wanting Seju happy or that you want Seju x Sumin?

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Rozelin
Rosalinda

Wait are we trying to guess your name?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rozelin
Rosalinda

Rosalind xD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Lin
How is Su doing?

She's fine. She's pissed about having to stay in hospital for another 8 or so weeks, but she'll manage. ^_^

/shrugs/ I like Seju. xD

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Good morning =_=
Bottom Sumin is a bit...unbelievable and....it's hard to swallow it when it's the first thing you see soon after you wake up x(
And that angry look on Sumin when she's talking to Seju. Whyyyyyyyyy ?? =_=

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Lin
I see, nice to know she's fine~~

As for Seju, well, welcome aboard our ship conrade, I'm the self-appointed captain of the Team Pink ship as I already said some time ago in the other thread, as long as Seju have a happy ending then I'm happy too. (TvT)

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 10:49AM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

/shrugs/ I like Seju. xD

Lin
Fair enough! Lol

Morning, KittoKatto

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 10:51AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

The low blonde content lately has me irrationally bitchy toward Seju and Nami right now, so I think my opinions on today's chapter are completely worthless and not worth uttering -_-

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rozelin
Rosalinda

Rosalind xD

I also have Rosselini and Rossalyn... i am still wrong, i will burn my name dictionary... XD

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
Did you post your picture in the thread? I remember seeing a post of someone mentioning that they were made fun of at their job because they saw someone picture that was posted here, I think it was you, but I didn't see said pics so now I can't help but wonder about them...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl89
Did you post your picture in the thread? I remember seeing a post of someone mentioning that they were made fun of at their job because they saw someone picture that was posted here, I think it was you, but I didn't see said pics so now I can't help but wonder about them...

Now that u mentioned it, mvl promised me a moon and pink blah blah... but i havent seen it till now..

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Thia:
I've been Team Pink from the start, no need to hire me. xD

I also have Rosselini and Rossalyn... i am still wrong, i will burn my name dictionary... XD

Here, let me help:

xD

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 10:56AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

The low blonde content lately has me irrationally bitchy toward Seju and Nami right now, so I think my opinions on today's chapter are completely worthless and not worth uttering -_-

Same. I feel you Tofu-san
I need more TeamBlonde pill or I might melt and turn into a disgusting jelly -_-

joined Sep 15, 2015

@Thia:
I've been Team Pink from the start, no need to hire me. xD

Here, let me help:

xD

Buuuuuuuuurn xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Kittokatto
Good morning...

Azai
Dont forget to watch my video.. psstt.. dont tell tofu abt it

Lin
Dont leave meeeeee.. i wouldnt be able to sleep before i catch my fish...

To reply you must either login or sign up.