ForumNews iOS Reader App - Testers wanted!

joined Jun 26, 2012

I would definitely want to try this out. I got an Ipad 2 so where do I sign up?

lovefornine09
joined Jul 8, 2012

i have a ipod 4, ipad 3, and a iphone 4. i would gladly help you test it if you still need tester. thank you :D i can't wait for the app to be release. that would be really awesome!

joined Jul 8, 2012

Hi,

Is there a way to still participate in the testing of the app???

joined Jul 14, 2012

Do you need more testers I have an ipad 3? ^_^

joined Jul 21, 2012

Hey! Are you still looking for testers? 0.0 I have an iPhone 4 and I'm interested to try it out. ^^ Sorry for this super late reply. haha. Thanks! ^^

18486343_1820567218259948_7606926089368158706_n
joined Apr 7, 2012

Can I test it too??? I have an iPhone 4S. Thanks in advance!

last edited at Jul 31, 2012 7:30AM

joined Jun 21, 2012

Trying the app and thinking of things you could use.

I suggest an option where you can see the rest of the chapters at the same manga (all of them) for the released chapters. (in case you have missed the latest chapters or forgot what happened previously)

And also a follow option that sends a notification if your favorite manga has a new chapter and/or an option at the bottom about latest chapters of mangas that you follow.

The zoom in-zoom out of the pages option is missing, and though i have not yet encountered a manga that needed it, im sure there are some that are pretty detailed and small lettered that would need it.

Also when u are at the page that shows all the chapters of a manga, a nice idea would be a "download all" option.

Another option could be that if you click on a latest chapter you can choose to change chapters (maybe by holding the left or right option, like changing pages but longer press). Though i think that this would be nice only if there was a little window popping up that said if you really want to go to the previous/next chapter (in case someone does it by mistake).
How does it sound??? ^.^

last edited at Sep 1, 2012 11:35PM

joined Sep 21, 2012

Hey, I was just wondering if the app was still available?

joined Sep 19, 2012

Any way I can still get in on this? The idea of a Dynasty Reader app appealed to me immediately upon hearing about it (though I only got around to signing up for the forums now!). Thanks! =D

joined Jun 13, 2012

i love to test it!!!

joined May 11, 2013

I would love to test it too since using safari usually always ends up with blank manga pages on almost all the manga I try to view them on my iPod.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

It's never going to be released due to Apple's App Store policy and what our reader focuses around.

This topic has been locked.