Forum › Posts by Clinical

Clinical
joined Sep 19, 2012

I am so totally freakin' glad that you guys are back up in full capacity. I checked the reader again today and it was like yuri explosion I got my fix so I'm super happy.

I think the new reader looks great, it works fine for me so I have no complaints. I'm just happy to have things back to normal. T_T

Clinical
Kawaii-Scans Release 26 Jan 15:31
joined Sep 19, 2012

Well, I thank you for that. I'll discuss it with the crew forthwith.

Clinical
Kawaii-Scans Release 24 Jan 13:43
joined Sep 19, 2012

Thank you so much for your help! I'm glad we're able to start releasing things in some form, and I certainly hope everything works out for you folks as far as the hosting stuff goes.

Although...
ಥ_ಥ
(MFW there are errors in the final release that were NOT there in the version I checked... oh well)

Clinical
Stuff happened 23 Jan 23:47
joined Sep 19, 2012

Great, thank you very much to both of you. I have let our current chief know and he will be getting in touch with you soon. I think we have a total of 4 chapters to release, if you can't upload them all then that's fine. We appreciate the assistance in any capacity.

Clinical
Stuff happened 23 Jan 10:50
joined Sep 19, 2012

@Michan: Gotcha. Hopefully you guys get something worked out soon.

@MrEngenious: You are awesome. What's the best way to send you the files? Email? Let me know and I'll forward it along to whoever's going to be submitting it.

Clinical
Stuff happened 23 Jan 00:27
joined Sep 19, 2012

MrEngenious wrote

P.S. Uploads of recent releases will not begin until the problems have been resolved.

Is this still the case? I mean, I haven't seen much of anything new for a while, but is that because recent releases are still not being uploaded? I ask because our intrepid leader has disappeared, and our second-in-command is looking to submit stuff directly to you (since our main site is down too... sigh). If new stuff is still not being uploaded I'll tell them not to bother.

I am glad to see that you're back in any capacity, though. That was a scary few days.

joined Sep 19, 2012

Haha, well, this is way too late to help you out, MousE, but thought I'd chuck this in anyway (in case this sort of thing ever comes up again). Definitely support the recommendation of Girl Friends, though it's important to let the person know that it's a little longer than most yuri series tend to be. I also highly recommend Ebisu-san and Hotei-san. It's a great little series about two office ladies who become involved through rather difficult circumstances and eventually end up together. It's SFW, it's cute, it's touching, and I just adore the art style.

joined Sep 19, 2012

Sweeeeeet... I've been waiting, like, a year for this to come out, so I am super excited. Damn you October, why do you have to be so far away?!?!?

Clinical
joined Sep 19, 2012

How is this the only thread in the video game forum??

Well, as for games I'm playing at the moment, let's see...
-Super Smash Bros. Melee (though I don't think I'll ever really STOP playing this game)
-Tales of Symphonia and Dawn of the New World (finished the second one recently, I'm going to go back and play both through again... good ol' Grade shop!)
-Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 (haven't actually started playing it yet, my wife just bought it and I'm excited to get started)
-Bloons TD 5 Deluxe (yep, I actually paid money for the deluxe version... it's SO good!)

But really, I should be playing less games and working more on developing my game in RPG Maker... I bought VX Ace a while back and I'd really like to start getting my money's worth! -_-;;

Clinical
joined Sep 19, 2012

Any way I can still get in on this? The idea of a Dynasty Reader app appealed to me immediately upon hearing about it (though I only got around to signing up for the forums now!). Thanks! =D