Forum › Posts by gatoni

joined Jun 21, 2012

Trying the app and thinking of things you could use.

I suggest an option where you can see the rest of the chapters at the same manga (all of them) for the released chapters. (in case you have missed the latest chapters or forgot what happened previously)

And also a follow option that sends a notification if your favorite manga has a new chapter and/or an option at the bottom about latest chapters of mangas that you follow.

The zoom in-zoom out of the pages option is missing, and though i have not yet encountered a manga that needed it, im sure there are some that are pretty detailed and small lettered that would need it.

Also when u are at the page that shows all the chapters of a manga, a nice idea would be a "download all" option.

Another option could be that if you click on a latest chapter you can choose to change chapters (maybe by holding the left or right option, like changing pages but longer press). Though i think that this would be nice only if there was a little window popping up that said if you really want to go to the previous/next chapter (in case someone does it by mistake).
How does it sound??? ^.^

last edited at Sep 1, 2012 11:35PM

joined Jun 21, 2012

Ipod touch 4 ios 5.1.1 +jb here ready for testing if you still need testers! ^.^
Id like to state my disagreement on your thoughts about jailbreaking though, even if you dont use it it is my belief that many do, trying the app out on cydia would be a good idea. Keep in mind that if someone uses it from cydia it might actually mean that they have a wider knowledge on ios and stuff that may actually help with bugs etc
it would be like a free beta for ppl tht are a tiiiiiiiiny bit more experienced/google more/are more interested than ppl tht use their ios devices as they are