Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl
At the other day, as u showed yr photo, i opened the link and a coworker appeared before my table and said.. "Who is that?"
"A friend in certain forum i followed recently. Btw, how old dyou think she is?"
"I bet around 28 or 32. How old?"
"...."

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 11:33PM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl
At the other day, as u showed yr photo, i opened the link and a coworker appeared before my table and said.. "Who is that?"
"A friend in certain forum i followed recently. Btw, how old dyou think she is?"
"...."

Lol you showed someone my photo? I'm a bit embarrassed. Lol. Well it's fine with the age thingy. I was just joking with you. Ages don't matter when you are friends. Any body can be any body's friend.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

mvl
"...."

Lol you showed someone my photo? I'm a bit embarrassed. Lol. Well it's fine with the age thingy. I was just joking with you. Ages don't matter when you are friends. Any body can be any body's friend.

Exactly, age shouldn't matter! So reveal it!~~ No one's going to judge you even if you are like 60 years old hahah.
You actually do look pretty young.. the oldest you could be is prob like 35.. but I think you are younger than that based on your looks. But then again.. Asian genes always make people look younger than they are haha.

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 11:40PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

To be fair, I do skim this one, and the FF and WDtFS threads. But for the most part I do keep an eye on every thread to varying degrees.

do you press ctrl + f and look for keywords that could spark trouble? :)

Nope, I just skim the old-fashioned way. This conversation I do tend to skip pages, because you're a pretty small group and I know you'll come to me if there's real trouble.

We'll call you with our Nezchan light signal.

Is there actually like a PM thing on Dynasty where we can contact mods if there is trouble?

Unfortunately not at this point. I am in IRC pretty much all the time, just hit the megaphone icon at the top. You can also put something in the rules thread if necessary.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not that I'm expecting particular trouble in here.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl
"...."

Well, i couldnt suddenly switch page, it will lead to suspicious thing. And among evil coworkers i cant afford that.. the teasing is quite scary, and u gonna be bullied a whole day until they found another topic.. all i did was acting normal and put on cool face..

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl
"...."

Exactly, age shouldn't matter! So reveal it!~~ No one's going to judge you even if you are like 60 years old hahah.
You actually do look pretty young.. the oldest you could be is prob like 35.. but I think you are younger than that based on your looks. But then again.. Asian genes always make people look younger than they are haha.

Hahaha i still won't won't tell. I get emarrassed way too easily.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Newp

And we know you mentioned it based on yr experience.. xD

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 11:47PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl
"...."

Well, i couldnt suddenly switch page, it will lead to suspicious thing. And among evil coworkers i cant afford that.. the teasing is quite scary, and u gonna be bullied a whole day until they found another topic.. all i did was acting normal and put on cool face..

Why would they bully? Did they ever tease you and made you cry? Some people!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl
I mean they will make a joke on you whole day.. and it could continue to the next day.

Long live our asian genes.. long live~~~

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 11:51PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Newp

Hahaha i still won't say it. If someone makes me fall in love then i'll tell you all. Right now i still can't say. I don't know why. I guess i'm just a coward. It is as hard as admitting to someone that i'm in love.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Nope, no trouble over here. ┌༼▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿༽┘

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl
I mean they will make a joke on you whole day.. and it could continue to the next day.

Long live our asian genes.. long live~~~

Are they teasing you about liking the person?

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Nope, no trouble over here. ┌༼▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿༽┘

omg, that emoticon is so perfect!!!!! ><

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Newp

Hahaha i still won't say it. If someone makes me fall in love then i'll tell you all. Right now i still can't say. I don't know why. I guess i'm just a coward. It is as hard as admitting to someone that i'm in love.

I hope no one makes you fall in love here XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Newp

┌༼▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿༽┘

Whats this?

mvl
Not with my acting.. imma good actor if i have the mood..

joined Jan 13, 2016

Newp

Lol why? Even if i fall in love in here i think it is fine. I had some really weird experiences anyway. But if i expect a happy ending, then i agree with you. Internet love is just ummm i don't even know.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Newp

┌༼▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿༽┘

Whats this?

mvl
Not with my acting.. imma good actor if i have the mood..

Good for you. I'm totally bad at lying so i'll never be a good actor.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Newp

I think in the end i'm just going to marry a guy i like enough to live with. It seems a lot simple and easier.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl
I hate lying, but i can perfectly act to hide the real thing. I'd say hiding truth is better than lying. Lying is a total denial, but hiding truth is a bit different..

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

yo girls how yall doin! Lol I said I'd try to send aa text if I got drunk just to say hiii ;D It's harder to text in english thpgh.. It's also hard to play snooke right now lol
Wish you girls a good night!!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Fay

Why? Whats triggering this line?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Azaaaaaiiiii

yo girls how yall doin! Lol I said I'd try to send aa text if I got drunk just to say hiii ;D It's harder to text in english thpgh.. It's also hard to play snooke right now lol

Lolz.. u re not quite wasted... and yr text is not hard to understand.. xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I cancelled my plan to go out this afternoon. The sun is sooo bright and its too hot out there. Better get my lazy butt on my bed...

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Azaaaaaiiiii

Lolz.. u re not quite wasted... and yr text is not hard to understand.. xD

@Rainy!! I'm fine! In just drunk enough to be dizzy lmao . I'm trying to play ppol here though and I suck. Anyway, kept my promise see ya

To reply you must either login or sign up.