Forum › The Structural Formula of First Love discussion

joined Jul 31, 2014

Dear Amano,
I hope you can see my massage someday. I wish to see the continious of this story so desperately.
Thank you.

Yya%20background
joined Feb 2, 2015

A well-written story with nice art. I was considering not reading this because of the age difference, and it is weird that the protagonist had feelings for the girl, but at least they waited. It would be interesting for a story like this to go into the implications. They briefly touched upon it but let's face it- it's still pretty creepy to be with someone you saw when you were an adult and they were a kid, curse or no curse. I may have been less tense about the story if the protagonist had no feelings for the girl but gained feelings when she saw her as an adult (a la my interpretation of USUK from Hetalia), but as it stands it's an interesting tale.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

finally. a fucking age gap manga where the younger one's promise to actually get a good education is followed through. PRAISE AMANO SHUNINTA.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

finally. a fucking age gap manga where the younger one's promise to actually get a good education is followed through. PRAISE AMANO SHUNINTA.

See also, Pure Water Adolescence, where Nanao gets a recommendation to her university of choice.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I did not see her grown up face

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

See also, Pure Water Adolescence, where Nanao gets a recommendation to her university of choice.

And also Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 where Otome not only gets a college education, but becomes an architect, apparently with her own architectural firm.

last edited at Mar 24, 2016 10:43PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And also Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 where Otome not only gets a college education, but becomes an architect, apparently with her own architectural firm.

I suppose technically you could include Hanjuku Joshi, where Mari, after starting a relationship with Ran, clearly takes her studies seriously and you can see her working on them in some scenes.

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

Very good, I gave to roll a sequel, I hope the author listen to my prayers

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

One of my favorites you wrote. Keep going ^.^

joined Dec 19, 2016

I know she did the curse because she was pissed off at the mom, but if someone did that to me. I would probably forever hate them.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Amazing! Beautiful! Masterpiece!

I really love it ^^
To my favorites right now

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I know she did the curse because she was pissed off at the mom, but if someone did that to me. I would probably forever hate them.

that's the beauty of the curse every girl you sell the curse book to worries the mom or the child will get upset but they never believe it. it's part of the curse!

Also, this has become part of my personal head canon in any and all stories. That if your crush goes and marries some guy, you can curse their daughter into replacing her.

Also, I think before Chisato declared her love, Maki was simply mourning Misaki, and over the years it slid into that and waiting for Chisato.

This was nowhere near as good the 2nd time around when Stephenie Meyer stole it to use in Breaking Dawn. Joshikousei (JK).

last edited at Jan 18, 2022 2:00PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Someone needs to show this manga to Kusanagi-sensei.

To reply you must either login or sign up.