Lol hello Newp what a great conversation to come into XD

Faylicia
That dream sounds horrifying..

KitKat
The cinnamon roll thing is amazing XD

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

GraciousLlama & Faylicia
Glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking of that hole. Lol my god. My not so innocent mind, it's getting gayer and gayer everyday.
Especially with this cinnamon roll thingy XD

Newp
Try to ketchup for the geckos and holes starting from maybe 2pages ago lol

gayer? why gayer?

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Geckos.. and holes... Im so lost

we're talking about gross animals getting into inappropriate places in your body ^-^''

O___O Im... im not going to ask

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia

KitKat

it was a thought T_T
omg, I had the great idea of looking up "cinammon hole" in google, urban dictionary had a very cool definition for it =.= goshhhh

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 1:04PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

GraciousLlama
That never gets old. Oh my god. I can't. XD

Faylicia
It's just. I dunno. I kinda felt like I'm turning gayer with the past discussions we had in this thread lol

Newp
What are you afraid of ?? :)

joined Sep 15, 2015

Faylicia

KitKat

it was a thought T_T
omg, I had the great idea of looking up "cinammon hole" in google, urban dictionary had a very cool definition for it =.= goshhhh

I wish I didn't try to search that in google. Regrets everywhere.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Ok. Sooo, I'm gonna start playing the The Last of Us: Left Behind. It's gonna be creepy and scary

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp

Hmm.. I cant think of anything that Im afraid of atm.. but I am disgusted by flies s:
They look so.. ugh.. and their buzzing is just o__e and how they rub their hands together like theyre planning something diabolical.
I think its cause I was scarred as a kid.. There was a fly in my bathroom and I hit it with a towel hoping to stun it.. but when I checked and came closer to it.. its head was decapitated..

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

KitKat
I'm at work so I probably shouldn't try to google that lol
But yeah good luck with playing the The Last of Us: Left Behind, I haven't played it but I heard it's freaky

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Newp

Hmm.. I cant think of anything that Im afraid of atm.. but I am disgusted by flies s:
They look so.. ugh.. and their buzzing is just o__e and how they rub their hands together like theyre planning something diabolical.
I think its cause I was scarred as a kid.. There was a fly in my bathroom and I hit it with a towel hoping to stun it.. but when I checked and came closer to it.. its head was decapitated..

Lmao I'm sorry but that is so funny XD we have had flies in our house right now because someone keeps leaving the back door open! D:
One time my sisters and I tried to do that thing where you stun a fly, tie a string to it and then freeze it.. it didn't work cause instead of stunning it, we killed it...

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp

Lmao I'm sorry but that is so funny XD we have had flies in our house right now because someone keeps leaving the back door open! D:
One time my sisters and I tried to do that thing where you stun a fly, tie a string to it and then freeze it.. it didn't work cause instead of stunning it, we killed it...

Wait wait wait why would you tie it to a string and freeze it O.O
And ughh Im just glad its too cold for flies atm but thats my only complaint about Summer :(
And my dog goes to pee in the back yard so the door is always opening and closing.. ㅠ ㅠ

joined Mar 8, 2014

Newp

^^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAAH, I know, right?!?!?! XD I wonder why they do that XD! but if they lay eggs in your food you're doomed O|||O

sleepy hollow -> the curse of the fly returns ahahahahahaha :P

And ughh Im just glad its too cold for flies atm but thats my only complaint about Summer :(
And my dog goes to pee in the back yard so the door is always opening and closing.. ㅠ ㅠ

maybe they want to put it in ice cubes to make a prank?
btw, at least the cinnamon hole didn't show any weird imagines!

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Newp

Same with my dog lol so we got a temporary dog door to put in. One of my cats can't figure out how to go through the dog door even though he knows how to go through the cat door we have on our garage door....
So apparently if you knock out a fly and put a string on it and then freeze it, you can later take it out of the freezer and make it walk. It doens't work though..

joined Mar 8, 2014

sigh~~ I wish I had pets too but my accommodation doesn't allow and even when I move I don't have money for them... maybe I should get fish! :D piranhas to eat the bad guys that bully me ^-^

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp

Same with my dog lol so we got a temporary dog door to put in. One of my cats can't figure out how to go through the dog door even though he knows how to go through the cat door we have on our garage door....
So apparently if you knock out a fly and put a string on it and then freeze it, you can later take it out of the freezer and make it walk. It doens't work though..

Hahhah thats cute .. xD I wish I had a cat theyre so adorable.. but unfortunately Im allergic :(

.. making a fly walk after freezing and stunning!?! omg thats cruel.. hahah I dont even think Id be able to even get near it with a string to begin with. So gross .. ahh jdhdjshsb no more fly talk please T_T my Summer nightmares are starting to return haha

And faylicia turn them into ice cubes for a prank?! Holy #*@& I would actually not talk to that friend for a month if someone did that to me.. T__T thats just pure evil. Either that or Id chuck the icecube at them at a speed of 100mph

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Faylicia
Hahaha yeah you should get a fish

Newp
Lol yeah my dad is allergic to them but he still has always had a cat because he loves them, but then the cat will rub against his face and his allergies act up. I have two cats, one is really sweet and the other is seriously the devil. He's so mean T^T

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

sigh~~ I wish I had pets too but my accommodation doesn't allow and even when I move I don't have money for them... maybe I should get fish! :D piranhas to eat the bad guys that bully me ^-^

Fish are actually a pain to take care of as well.. I wouldnt recommend it . Always need to change their water, clean the tank, etc. And plus theyre no fun :P get a hamster or something instead, atleast you could pet them haha

joined Mar 8, 2014

Newp

Hahhah thats cute .. xD I wish I had a cat theyre so adorable.. but unfortunately Im allergic :(

.. making a fly walk after freezing and stunning!?! omg thats cruel.. hahah I dont even think Id be able to even get near it with a string to begin with. So gross .. ahh jdhdjshsb no more fly talk please T_T my Summer nightmares are starting to return haha

And faylicia turn them into ice cubes for a prank?! Holy #*@& I would actually not talk to that friend for a month if someone did that to me.. T__T thats just pure evil. Either that or Id chuck the icecube at them at a speed of 100mph

wow! :O
I have a plastic ice cube with a fly on it ^-^ but I've never tried putting a plastic one in a real ice cube... let a lone a real one hahaha! >.< wouldn't it be cool if you had ice cubes with colored balls inside them though? when they met they could color your cocktail! I need to look that up in google! it might exist!

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp
Lol yeah my dad is allergic to them but he still has always had a cat because he loves them, but then the cat will rub against his face and his allergies act up. I have two cats, one is really sweet and the other is seriously the devil. He's so mean T^T

Oh wow your dad is awesome haha. I dont think Id be able to handle it at all. Whenever I get NEAR a cat my eyes will turn bloodshot red and I will want to claw my eyes out because it gets unbearably itchy.. :( not to mention the stuffy nose and constant sneezing.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Fish are actually a pain to take care of as well.. I wouldnt recommend it . Always need to change their water, clean the tank, etc. And plus theyre no fun :P get a hamster or something instead, atleast you could pet them haha

raaaaaabbit :D but aren't they expensive toooooo? T_T

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Newp

Oh wow your dad is awesome haha. I dont think Id be able to handle it at all. Whenever I get NEAR a cat my eyes will turn bloodshot red and I will want to claw my eyes out because it gets unbearably itchy.. :( not to mention the stuffy nose and constant sneezing.

Yeah I'm fine as long as they don't touch my face XD once they do my face will itch for the next hour.. It drives me crazy so I can't even imagine how you feel

joined Mar 8, 2014

Newp

Yeah I'm fine as long as they don't touch my face XD once they do my face will itch for the next hour.. It drives me crazy so I can't even imagine how you feel

wow, I wouldn't ever want to have a cat allergy T_T I love cats, caaaats nyaaaaaaaaa ^-^ I like to cuuuuuuudle theeeeeeem!! I'm not sure they like it though >.> um, but a friend of mine told me that it I pet stray cats I could get an infection that would make me infertile, is that true???
btw, I'm out of songs again T_T

joined Sep 15, 2015

Nyan nyan nyan.
Cats are adorable~~~
I like cats better than dogs :>

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 1:53PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Faylicia
No that is not true hahaha do not listen to that friend.

KitKat
Yeah cats are great, however after having my new puppy I would totally choose him over the cats lol

Also random note: one of my co-workers was just accidentally emailed her performance evaluation and it's not the best...

To reply you must either login or sign up.