Probably more like this. v.v

Hahahaha...it gave me a good laugh.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Btw, in celebration of Deepthroat Day... here

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Meh... u r just a pervert... lols

Not even denying that. XD Lin doesn't even know what's coming to her once I have my new heart. chuckles evilly

Fay
Honestly, I always thought the bathtub in Octave was kind of...tiny. I wouldn't want another person in there with me. I'd probably get claustrophobic. XD But I get what you mean though. Still, personally? I prefer showers. I don't like lying around in water. XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Ouchhh.. that hurts
I will offer to check back of her neck if there is a hole there..

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Not even denying that. XD Lin doesn't even know what's coming to her once I have my new heart. chuckles evilly

Fay
Honestly, I always thought the bathtub in Octave was kind of...tiny. I wouldn't want another person in there with me. I'd probably get claustrophobic. XD But I get what you mean though. Still, personally? I prefer showers. I don't like lying around in water. XD

being in a place that makes you claustrophobic with someone you love is kind of romantic though ^///^
also that remix was kinda funny ^-^''

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 9:20AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Ouchhh.. that hurts
I will offer to check back of her neck if there is a hole there..

Now you know how I felt back then when my body suddenly went "Hey! :D Let's sneeze out of fucking nowhere so she almost swallows that chopstick!" -.- XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

As im angel heart fans. I suppose you'll have part of yr heart donor memory which is straight and start to find his/her family. You will insist to stay at their home.

Fay

Thats Japanese ofuro.

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 9:33AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I suppose you'll have part of yr donator memory which is straight and start to find his/her family. You will insist to stay at their home

That would be extremely creepy. I hope this doesn't happen. o.o;;
To be honest though, sometimes I can't help but wonder what kind of person they were. I mean, I know I'm getting the perfectly healthy heart of a woman, who was 27 years old. I wonder what happened to her that she died that young. Makes me a bit sad, actually. :T

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Is a donor history kept confidential?

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Honey Bee what time is it now where you are?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

joined Jan 13, 2016

9:41pm?

joined Mar 8, 2014

rainy, mlv
you're really flirty with each other, aren't you? >.>''

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Yess

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

In Germany, it is. o.o The doctors respect the dead the same way as the living here. I was told she was 27 and a woman, but nothing more.

I just remembered I still need to put on at least 3 kilograms before the transplantation. Gee...looks like I'll spend the coming weeks being lazy AF. o.o;

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Yess

Wait, this is an answer to who?

joined Mar 8, 2014

I suppose you'll have part of yr donator memory which is straight and start to find his/her family. You will insist to stay at their home

That would be extremely creepy. I hope this doesn't happen. o.o;;
To be honest though, sometimes I can't help but wonder what kind of person they were. I mean, I know I'm getting the perfectly healthy heart of a woman, who was 27 years old. I wonder what happened to her that she died that young. Makes me a bit sad, actually. :T

Yeah, it's quite sad :< Maybe she was involved in an accident I don't know... I wonder how being an organ donor works though... don't they have to take your organs before you actually die?

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 9:55AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

In Germany, it is. o.o The doctors respect the dead the same way as the living here. I was told she was 27 and a woman, but nothing more.

I just remembered I still need to put on at least 3 kilograms before the transplantation. Gee...looks like I'll spend the coming weeks being lazy AF. o.o;

why do you need to gain weight? O_O well, at least you can eat lots of crepes... well, maybe it's better if it's muscle mass though... but... how are you gonna gain muscle mass if you can't exercise? ;_; you'll have to gain fat, that's so bad >.< anyway, it's 3kg, you can always lose them afterwards ^-^'''''''''

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Adding 3 kgs is easy for me.. but not reducing it..

joined Jan 13, 2016

rainy, mlv

Lol. You want to join? I don't know what is to flirt and what is not.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Adding 3 kgs is easy for me.. but not reducing it..

I lost 4 last summer and I think I only gained 1 back ahahaha, or none, I'm not sure ^-^'''
I have trouble gaining them and losing them too... though I never tried eating crepes every day I felt like it until I was sick of them :P

joined Mar 8, 2014

rainy, mlv

Lol. You want to join? I don't know what is to flirt and what is not.

you're definitely flirting!! and I'm not... joining O|||O...

joined Jan 13, 2016

rainy, mlv

You want to become Honey Bear?

joined Mar 8, 2014

rainy, mlv

You want to become Honey Bear?

no, I'm a chocolate bunny

To reply you must either login or sign up.