Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Do it for a long time, and you'll get older fast..

Shush. Don't say those 'get older' thingy to me.
Growing up is a trap
XD

Lol.. Yeaa.. we wanna live forever young XD

Oc we all do. I even want this thread to last forever. If that's possible XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Well it's a trade-off lol. Her mom loves me and thought she was crazy to get so mad after rushing me and not talking about it with me first. So yeah we both have maternal naggers.

Oh my god. I bet your mom and your kanojo's mom will get along perfectly well.
That's sooo nice tho.

They've met once briefly when my parents were in town and we all went to brunch. Her mom was being super awkward that day though, because it was the morning after she witnessed one of her daughters devouring another woman in her living room. There's really no good way to talk yourself out of those situations.

I like how you just put the word 'devouring'. xD
So something like that actually happened. So, what did her mom said after she saw you making out for the first time ? xD

Lol "making out"... I think to this day she sees me as a sheep in love with a wolf wearing wool. She didn't say anything and went into the kitchen for a glass of water. She didn't say anything to me, but she told kanojo to "at least take the poor thing into your room first". I apparently play innocent well.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lol "making out"... I think to this day she sees me as a sheep in love with a wolf wearing wool. She didn't say anything and went into the kitchen for a glass of water. She didn't say anything to me, but she told kanojo to "at least take the poor thing into your room first". I apparently play innocent well.

I thought you are the wolf.. xD
And srsly she said "poor thing"?
You make my day.. :D

joined Sep 15, 2015

Well it's a trade-off lol. Her mom loves me and thought she was crazy to get so mad after rushing me and not talking about it with me first. So yeah we both have maternal naggers.

That's sooo nice tho.

They've met once briefly when my parents were in town and we all went to brunch. Her mom was being super awkward that day though, because it was the morning after she witnessed one of her daughters devouring another woman in her living room. There's really no good way to talk yourself out of those situations.

So something like that actually happened. So, what did her mom said after she saw you making out for the first time ? xD

yea, making out. It's weird to use that term. Lol
Poor thing. You really are good at playing innocent, aren't you ?? When you're actually a sluttysluttybottom XD
Otherwise, her mom's not gonna call you 'poor thing' even after all that. Hahahaha

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

That's sooo nice tho.

Dude your love story is always interesting to me. I can never get bored on the side of the screen reading your story. I can really hear it!

joined Sep 15, 2015

Can't keep my eyes open any longer. I might doze off any second now.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Can't keep my eyes open any longer. I might doze off any second now.

lol... c u..

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

yea, making out. It's weird to use that term. Lol
Poor thing. You really are good at playing innocent, aren't you ?? When you're actually a sluttysluttybottom XD
Otherwise, her mom's not gonna call you 'poor thing' even after all that. Hahahaha

I put "making out" in quotations because that doesn't at all cover what was going on lol. And that's at least what kanojo told me she said. I think it's probably because even though kanojo can count her sexual partners on two hands, her mother knows about alllll of them and isn't thrilled about it. Where as I would probably need the fingers and toes of all 3 of us to count mine, but her mom only knows about the one lol. Kanojo's only 5 years older than I am, but we met because I'm friends with her younger sister. Somehow sleeping with the little sister's friend is rather taboo or whatever lol.

And goodnight. Should probably try to force myself into a few hours sleep too.

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 2:35AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Oh yea. If you guys wanna add me up to that UYN Skype thingy, this is my username: yvon.happiness16
tho it's so cringey when you read it coz I was like 15 or 16 when I made that acct. So yea, feel free to laugh XD
Also, you'll know it's me when you see a picture of someone with a tattoo on her shoulder. :>

UYN?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Oh yea. If you guys wanna add me up to that UYN Skype thingy, this is my username: yvon.happiness16
tho it's so cringey when you read it coz I was like 15 or 16 when I made that acct. So yea, feel free to laugh XD
Also, you'll know it's me when you see a picture of someone with a tattoo on her shoulder. :>

UYN?

United Yuri Nation(s) or UYN
As what Faylicia wants to call the Skype groupchat or whatever. Lol

Uhhhh lol... low chance of getting me on Skype.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

UYN?

WHY ?!

High commitment to annoying sounds coming from my phone, plus the choice is either my work skype or my personal skype and I don't want to give either of those away. Mostly just use it for close friends and family, not as a way to meet people.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

UYN?

WHY ?!

High commitment to annoying sounds coming from my phone, plus the choice is either my work skype or my personal skype and I don't want to give either of those away. Mostly just use it for close friends and family, not as a way to meet people.

Fair enough. As for me, that was my personal acct but I don't use it that often sooo, I'm comfortable with giving away at least my Skype username. Anyways, it's mainly just for chatting so I don't see anything wrong with me giving away infos like that. Lol

Lol there's something charming about being able to drop by a thread and chat on my own time instead of getting pinged by people.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I woke up... sorry I fell asleep hugging my pillow again, I'm so pillowsick lately T_T

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

yaaaaawns Mornin'
Ugh. I just slept for 14 hours and I'm still tired. I think I'm getting sick. DX

joined Mar 8, 2014

oh I hope you will be fine :< maybe it's fine to sleep for long if you feel kind of sick ^-^''?
I feel kind of emotionally sick... I don't know what's wrong with me T_T I can't work at all even though I think about it all the time, I'm gonna freak out...
I don't even know why I feel this way anymore, it's a bit too intense, I'm confused, I don't understand it, ok, I don't talk to this friend anymore so much, am I unconsciously depressed about this? did I really depend on her this much?

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 5:39AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

maybe it's fine to sleep for long if you feel kind of sick ^-^''?

Well, in my case it'd be pretty normal, yeah. I just kinda hope it's just the meds that continue fucking with my body, cause I'm really not up for being sick. I take ages to recover. DX

I feel kind of emotionally sick... I don't know what's wrong with me T_T I can't work at all even though I think about it all the time, I'm gonna freak out...
I don't even know why I feel this way anymore, it's a bit too intense, I'm confused, I don't understand it, ok, I don't last to this friend anymore so much, am I unconsciously depressed about this? did I really depend on her this much?

shrugs Losing a friend can really hurt. I know I didn't really feel like myself for months when my former bff turned her back on me. :T

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 5:43AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Well, in my case it'd be pretty normal, yeah. I just kinda hope it's just the meds that continue fucking with my body, cause I'm really not up for being sick. I take ages to recover. DX

I don't even know why I feel this way anymore, it's a bit too intense, I'm confused, I don't understand it, ok, I don't last to this friend anymore so much, am I unconsciously depressed about this? did I really depend on her this much?

shrugs Losing a friend can really hurt. I know I didn't really feel like myself for months when my former bff turned her back on me. :T

I don't know, it's not like um...
we actually talked a week before the holidays and we were fine... you know... but then I remember we went to this club event and I felt really left out and she was always with her italian friends the most and I just went home and I ended up crying and after that it was the holidays so we didn't talk much... and then on Monday we just said hello but it was like... we weren't close anymore or sth, it was like I didn't exist after that and it made me feel really bad, I don't know, I tried to brush it off but I was on my period and I ended up being sick the next day and after that I have been feeling really strange... so it's really hard to tell if this is what is actually bothering me because it's not like I'm thinking about it... but... I don't know... I had some weird feelings for her, she always made me feel really safe and stufff and I don't feel like that anymore... b-but it's not like I ever had a crush on her and if I did I don't anymore, ok? ><

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 5:51AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

yaaaaawns Mornin'
Ugh. I just slept for 14 hours and I'm still tired. I think I'm getting sick. DX

You'll be fine...
Just do a bit stretching up.
Too much sleep can make you as tired when you r lack of sleep..

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I don't know, it's not like um...
we actually talked a week before the holidays and we were fine... you know... but then I remember we went to this club event and I felt really left out and she was always with her italian friends the most and I just went home and I ended up crying and after that it was the holidays so we didn't talk much... and then on Monday we just said hello but it was like... we weren't close anymore or sth, it was like I didn't exist after that and it made me feel really bad, I don't know, I tried to brush it off but I was on my period and I ended up being sick the next day and after that I have been feeling really strange... so it's really hard to tell if this is what is actually bothering me because it's not like I'm thinking about it... but... I don't know... I had some weird feelings for her, she always made me feel really safe and stufff and I don't feel like that anymore... b-but it's not like I ever had a crush on her and if I did I don't anymore, ok? ><

^^;;; Uh, I'm not the best person to give advice on things like that, but...I mean, what I do know is that talking it out is always the best way to deal with pretty much anything. Maybe you could try contacting her and try to tie up some loose ends at least? Then you'll probably also figure out if this is the reason why you're feeling down or if it's something else. scratches head I dunno. o.o;

Just do a bit stretching up.

Just did that a few minutes ago, actually. ^^ I feel a bit better now, but now my muscles are sore. XD I still blame the meds. Man, I can't wait for Monday to be here.

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 6:13AM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Just quickly passing by for a bit during lunch. Hello, you fabulously sexy people! ;D

Hey Su! Did you know? It's Deepthroat Day! >:D

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Can't remember our anniversary, but remembers Deepthroat Day. What kind of girlfriend are you? X'D

joined Mar 8, 2014

^^;;; Uh, I'm not the best person to give advice on things like that, but...I mean, what I do know is that talking it out is always the best way to deal with pretty much anything. Maybe you could try contacting her and try to tie up some loose ends at least? Then you'll probably also figure out if this is the reason why you're feeling down or if it's something else. scratches head I dunno. o.o;

yeah sorry, this isn't the best place to be asking for advice either... :<
I have thought about this to be honest, maybe I just needed someone to confirm it... I just didn't even know what to say to her and I'm scared that we will talk again but this will happen again and then it will be even more hurtful... But I guess I have to do something, because this situation is not good anyway... :<
I'll never get used to people having lunch so early... I still didn't eat breakfast >.>

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 6:18AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I have thought about this to be honest, maybe I just needed someone to confirm it... I just didn't even know what to say to her and I'm scared that we will talk again but this will happen again and then it will be even more hurtful... But I guess I have to do something, because this situation is not good anyway... :<

pats back Hang in there. ^^;

I'll never get used to people having lunch so early... I still didn't eat breakfast >.>

Well, Lin's been at work since 7am and now it's 12:20 over here. That's a pretty normal time for having lunch on a work day. o.o

joined Mar 8, 2014

pats back Hang in there. ^^;

thank you ;_;

Well, Lin's been at work since 7am and now it's 12:20 over here. That's a pretty normal time for having lunch on a work day. o.o

yes I know! but I wasn't raised like that, I always had lunch at around 3 :) so like here we have lunch-time break and I'm like err... brunch time for me? yayy? >.> or breakfast that I didn't eat because I had to rush to class because I didn't wanna get up sooner and I was pillowsick >.>

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

What kind of girlfriend are you? X'D

The one that will never let you live this down. >:D
I'll have to pass through Pankow when I drive back today, so I'll pass by a Japanese, a Chinese and an Indian place. Make your choice, but remember: chopsticks or no dinner. >:-)

Su and I usually don't have lunch at all when we're home. xD Breakfast and dinner are usually our two big meals and for lunch we just have small snacks while we go about our business.

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 6:27AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.