Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

h-hey! I'm gonna be 19 in err... counts fingers April May.. Junee... err 4 months!

Okay so my girlfriend is old to be your teen mom and I your really gay stepmom.

so whaaaaaaaaaaaat? I had my period when I was 10, I could have a 9 year old daughter toooooooo :P

Lol you seem very proud yourself.

I'm a mature woman! jk, jk, not really ^-^'''
whisper when I got my period I thought it was just... like red pee and when you went to the bathroom it'd just be red instead and that was it >.> I didn't know it just dripped like that... also I used to have a lot of accidents the first summer... ^-^''''

A little personal history is friendly. Menstrual history is overboard.

y-you think so? I'm sorry ;_; I just thought it was funny...

She's doing it again! The criminal thing! xD

okaaaaaaaay -3-
I'm sorry, do you honestly think it is bad to talk about periods? sometimes I talk about it too easily and I wonder if people think it's gross or correlate it to something else and I don't really want to give a bad impression of me... I won't do it again if you think it's weird... :<

Unapologetically talk about whatever the fuck you want. I was just saying the topic was a slightly gratuitous display of your former naivety :)

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Well, I should sleep now. Good night!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Good night, see u Azai..

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Good night Azai! :)

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Ehem...

This is directed to mvl89

I order you to show up. It's not even midnight at yr place yet..

Damn you Honey Bee. I swear you must have put some sort of spell on me. All you do is called my name and i'm all crawling back to you. Now i'm pretty much do whatever you say. Man oh man...

What happened??

I'm still alive here.

I'm talking about missing post - shrinking pages of this thread..

Maybe i was bored and needed something to do.

I wont comment on that..
But i'd appreciate if you can say sth i/o just deleting posts..
We are questioning here if we said sth wrong..

Alright as an apology i will send you a picture of the moon to make up for it.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

h-hey! I'm gonna be 19 in err... counts fingers April May.. Junee... err 4 months!

Okay so my girlfriend is old to be your teen mom and I your really gay stepmom.

so whaaaaaaaaaaaat? I had my period when I was 10, I could have a 9 year old daughter toooooooo :P

Lol you seem very proud yourself.

I'm a mature woman! jk, jk, not really ^-^'''
whisper when I got my period I thought it was just... like red pee and when you went to the bathroom it'd just be red instead and that was it >.> I didn't know it just dripped like that... also I used to have a lot of accidents the first summer... ^-^''''

A little personal history is friendly. Menstrual history is overboard.

y-you think so? I'm sorry ;_; I just thought it was funny...

She's doing it again! The criminal thing! xD

okaaaaaaaay -3-
I'm sorry, do you honestly think it is bad to talk about periods? sometimes I talk about it too easily and I wonder if people think it's gross or correlate it to something else and I don't really want to give a bad impression of me... I won't do it again if you think it's weird... :<

Unapologetically talk about whatever the fuck you want. I was just saying the topic was a slightly gratuitous display of your former naivety :)

eeeeeeeeeeehhhhh? this happened when I was younnnnggggggggg... uhh yeah um... okay, honestly, I give the impression that I'm kind of innocent/naive to a lot of people because I say weird things sometimes and I'm kind of slow and blurt unrelated stuff... but I'm not particularly innocent or anything :) well, I might be a bit of a dreamer if you can somehow correlate that to being naive though ^-^''

joined Mar 8, 2014

good night Azai ^-^

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 11:12PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Thanks, honey comb
That's better..

joined Mar 8, 2014

Thanks, honey comb
That's better..

well where's the picture? ^-^*

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Fay

Or you can punish me however you want until you are happy. I will give you for now but i'm not seeing any moon tonight. Tomorrow morning when i wake up i will remember to take one for you.

She asked for punishment. What u think?

joined Mar 8, 2014

Fay

Or you can punish me however you want until you are happy. I will give you for now but i'm not seeing any moon tonight. Tomorrow morning when i wake up i will remember to take one for you.

| >.> what? do I seem like someone who would have expertise in this matter?
oh well...
I learned about this from Amnesia the Dark Descent... and... some wax museum... in Madrid

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 11:24PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Fay

oh well...

Eppp... Disturbing pics...

Well.. my hands are clean xD

joined Mar 8, 2014

Fay

oh well...

most of them are not that disturbing in here! >.< But yeah honestly I can believe they did those things back then, it's disgusting... it was so creepy in Amnesia... I won't spoil you anyway it was just so psychological and terrifying...

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 11:27PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Fay

I could show myself to you as a friendly apology from a real person instead of a device. I could send you the moon. I could watch you all day.

don't you think that's going a bit too far? >.>

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Fay

oh well...

most of them are not that disturbing in here! >.< But yeah honestly I can believe they did those things back then, it's disgusting... it was so creepy in Amnesia... I won't spoil you anyway it was just so psychological and terrifying...

Fay
They have no humanity..

Honey comb..
Well, now it's yours to choose.. You may decide tomorrow morning..

joined Mar 8, 2014

Rainy365
Dark Souls! :D No matter how much humanity you have your character still looks mediocre ;_;
But yeah all those religious crazy people back then... and they are still among us... cringe But isn't it a bit romantic when you think of someone saving you from that? ^-^

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy365
Dark Souls! :D No matter how much humanity you have your character still looks mediocre ;_;
But yeah all those religious crazy people back then... and they are still among us... cringe But isn't it a bit romantic when you think of someone saving you from that? ^-^

I wont say it religious, it's mental disorder. It's a disease for me..
All i want is just living peacefully

And I dont think that someone exists.. lol.. It's scary just to look at the equipments..

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 11:37PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Rainy365

And I dont think that someone exists.. lol.. It's scary just to look at the equipments..

yeah, sorry if I honestly scared you :< I didn't mean to, I don't like surgeries so I get it if you are afraid of this

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 11:38PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy365

yeah, sorry if I honestly scared you :< I didn't mean to, I don't like surgeries so I get it if you are afraid of this

I'm more disturbed by how my imagination brings me when I see such punishment...
The point of the punishment is not merely death, but the torturing (that's what i can help with..)

Although tbh I dont mind death sentence for certain ppl..

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Fay

oh well...

Fay
They have no humanity..

Honey comb..
Well, now it's yours to choose.. You may decide tomorrow morning..

This is me. I decided to sincerely apology in person.

HHHUuuhhhhhh....
Is that you??????

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 11:58PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Yeaaa.. you are soooooo cool honey comb

Well we have that Asian eyes.. The genes that wont disappear how many generations passed..

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 11:54PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Yeaaa.. you are soooooo cool honey comb

Well we have that Asian eyes.. The genes that wont disappear how many generations passed..

what does this mean??

joined Mar 8, 2014

oh I'm mostly against that... but well I get it :), lets not talk about that ^-^''
omg, I really need to cuddle my pillow again... I'm not ok lately, I'm always feeling lonely/lovesick and really weird in general, I don't know what to do... I don't want to be left alone... I feel a bit scared :<

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 12:02AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Honey comb, you re free whether to let yr photo here or keep it again..
I wont push you..

Well, it's better to keep u for myself, lol

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

oh I'm mostly against that... but well I get it :), lets not talk about that ^-^''
omg, I really need to cuddle my pillow again... I'm not ok lately, I'm always feeling lonely/lovesick and really weird in general, I don't know what to do... I don't want to be left alone... I feel a bit scared :<

What?? okay, let's skip over..

Want me to cuddle you? ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.