Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Maybe Teamblonde ?? Lol

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Why do I feel like me, Kittokatto101 and dofudofu are the only Team Blonde fans here :(

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 6:46PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I think elthundercat is Team Pink

lol. grab elthundercat by the hand
Welcome aboard, our newest recruit!

Sorry, KittoKatto101 ;P

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 6:44PM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

TEAM PINK ALL THE WAY!! never really got into the blondes.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 6:45PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Why do I feel like me and dofudofu are the only Team Blonde fans here :(

KittoKatto101 is Team Blonde too.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Newp
I'm also Teamblonde. Don't leave me behind (♡o♡)/

Azai
No. I'm gonna grab her hand and keep her on our side. We got out gayest person on board. dofudofu wink wink

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Oops my bad! Glad to know :D

joined Sep 15, 2015

elthundercat
Why reject me straight up ?? </3
You should've atleast sugar coated your answer xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Newp
I'm also Teamblonde. Don't leave me behind (♡o♡)/

Azai
No. I'm gonna grab her hand and keep her on our side. We got out gayest person on board. dofudofu wink wink

Team Pink has the gayest couple. Suzuma and Lin (who is a badass too).

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

lol speaking of blondes.. was planning to bleach my hair blonde but.. I can't really decide between looking cool and having dead grass as hair..

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 6:52PM

joined Jan 4, 2016

elthundercat

SOWWY..... i felt bad as soon as i posted if that makes u feel better.. =)

joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai
You got me there. Ugh. Imma tell dofu to recruit her kanojo to TeamBlonde.

joined Sep 15, 2015

elthundercat

It's all good. Lol
Where are you from ??

joined Jan 4, 2016

lol speaking of blondes.. was planning to bleach my hair blonde but.. I can't really decide between looking cool and having dead grass as hair.

ive done the bleach blond look it got me laid a couple of times, but had to give it up cause maintaining dead grass is not possible. 8*(

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

lol speaking of blondes.. was planning to bleach my hair blonde but.. I can't really decide between looking cool and having dead grass as hair.

lol I also think about it. In my case, I don't want to bleach it blonde, cause I can't imagine myself like that lol. But I definitely tired of my dark hair and wanted to change it. It's just... I don't want it to become dead grass either.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Azai
You got me there. Ugh. Imma tell dofu to recruit her kanojo to TeamBlonde.

Lmao. That would be epic.

joined Jan 4, 2016

elthundercat

It's all good. Lol
Where are you from ??

currently in the states... where are most people on here from?

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

ive done the bleach blond look it got me laid a couple of times, but had to give it up cause maintaining dead grass is not possible. 8*(

Hahahah awe well atleast you got something good out of it ;)

lol I also think about it. In my case, I don't want to bleach it blonde, cause I can't imagine myself like that lol. But I definitely tired of my dark hair and wanted to change it. It's just... I don't want it to become dead grass either.

When I was in highschool I wanted to spice up my hair a bit so I dyed it a medium brown using one of those Japanese foam hair dyes. Maybe you can try a less -crazy hair color and go on from there if you want to spice things up a little? It works really well and the hair dye didn't kill my hair at all :)

And yeah the thing about trying a different hair color is like whether or not you feel it will suit you (aside from the dead grass problem). If you saw my wardrobe you'd think I have a split personality disorder or something. I have like either really really tomboy like clothes.. or really girly ones. T_T I feel like bleaching my hair blonde would only feed my tomboy side haha especially now that I have a short bob haircut.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 7:06PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

elthundercat
Most people here are from Europe, I think ? Lol
Some are from Brazil.

Azai
We'll get a whole new sugar & cheese if dofu's gf decided to come & join us. Lol

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 7:04PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Canada :) We like to casually ride polar bears as a form of transportation.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hahahah awe well atleast you got something good out of it ;)

Yeah the thing about trying a different hair color is like whether or not you feel it will suit you (aside from the dead grass problem). If you saw my wardrobe you'd think I have a split personality disorder or something. I have like either really really tomboy like clothes.. or really girly ones. T_T I feel like bleaching my hair blonde would only feed my tomboy side haha especially now that I have a short bob haircut.

I only ever had the tomboyish clothings in my wardrobe. If I do have something girly, it might be something as plain as a girly girl would wear. Lol

When I was in highschool I wanted to spice up my hair a bit so I dyed it a medium brown using one of those Japanese foam hair dyes. Maybe you can try a less -crazy hair color and go on from there if you want to spice things up a little? It works really well and the hair dye didn't kill my hair at all :)

My high school doesn't allow dyeing your hair. You should wear your own natural hair color. It was boring and you have to follow every school rule. Like hell, boring af

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Newp

Yeah the thing about trying a different hair color is like whether or not you feel it will suit you (aside from the dead grass problem). If you saw my wardrobe you'd think I have a split personality disorder or something. I have like either really really tomboy like clothes.. or really girly ones. T_T I feel like bleaching my hair blonde would only feed my tomboy side haha especially now that I have a short bob haircut.

Yeah, I could try that, but I'm also lazy lol. I don't suffer from split personality disorder though (lmao). I don't think my clothes are tomboyish, but there aren't too girly either. I'm more the feminine type I guess. And I can't just give up of my long hair.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 7:08PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

I wanted to try getting a bob cut. But then I realized it wouldn't suit me coz I have a round face and my head will just look like a steamed bun if I did get a bob cut xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Lol. I almost missed this gem.

joined Jan 4, 2016

lls. Whats your polar bears name?

To reply you must either login or sign up.