Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

GraciousLlama
Well, if you don't mind hot places Brazil is a nice place to visit, and you probably won't have to expend much since your currency probably have a higher value than ours, though I don't remember what country you're from.

Azai
Well, I didn't ask your facebook, I actually posted link to mine so you or anyone else could add, you never have enough friends to annoy is what I always say, but if you just don't want you don't need to feel sorry, I understand it. o7

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

So I'm trying to play catch up here, it's really so hard to leave this discussion because it moves so fast.
Haha mvl89 well I guess we should all just take a trip to Brazil!

And I noticed dofudofu and Thiaguinho arrived!

We should while we are still young huh. Where are you from? As for me i'm from Minnesota. If i go to hot countries i will likely stay in my hotel with AC turns on 24 hours.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

No, no, no. Don't worry :) He's a skype friend so we don't have any common friends :) I trust that he won't be like that anymore. We have been talking for three years or so but yeah I'm usually pretty tired of those guys too but I end up being tolerant because I don't like being rude. I ended up letting that guy who was trying to hug me (I mentioned him before) sleep in my room (floor ofc) even though I told him I couldn't but he ended up getting in a situation where he had nowhere else to go so I didn't have another choice. He wasn't a random guy btw, not dangerous but, you know, it wasn't the most comfortable thing... I shouldn't have told him I had a hugging pillow 'cause he kept trying to hug me and pull me on top of him and I was like, pulling away and being like "ehh ^-^''' nooo...."
I was telling this to a friend and she was like, 'how do you always get these weird guys?', honestly, I don't know, they just cling to me and they're creeps. Last time I had this guy messaging me on 3am and 5am on fb asking if I was awake... like gosh, what for?! >.<
We should make a new thread and call it relationship advice hahah
Of course you need them to be happy! Don't you? I mean that's the point, isn't it? Well, at least that's the goal think
Oh I read a book about Minnesota!! Silhouette of a Sparrow. I really like it. So Minnesota is a cold place? Like Toronto? Greece can be hot in the summer but some places are really cold during the winter, especially those close to the sea because it gets windy. It's the same in Cyprus. But England is pretty cold, but at least it's not always windy, but when it is you dieeeee... it's spring-time now though so the weather is goooooood, but some days it's still cloudy ;_; and it looks so white and... ugly... ;_;

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 9:32PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

mvl89 I'm from Washington State so I'm used to just a ton of rain XD I have been to Minnesota though when my aunt got married, I think I was like 4 and had to wear a huge flower girl dress. It was so hot there that during the middle of the ceremony I lifted my dress up for the whole church to see haha then afterwards all the bridesmaids cut the bottom of their dresses off to try and cool down.
Faylicia I have always wanted to go to England!

joined Mar 8, 2014

Wow, really!? It must have been super hot for someone to actually cut their dress!! 'cause like, wow, it's probably expensive, a bridesmaid dress!! wow!
Hey, if you come to England, let me know :), seriously ^-^ But maybe I'd bring a friend along haha. But make sure you come to Greece too we need some tourists. But I really want to go to California and Oregon!! :D and New York I guess haha

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 9:45PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

No, no, no. Don't worry :) He's a skype friend so we don't have any common friends :) I trust that he won't be like that anymore. We have been talking for three years or so but yeah I'm usually pretty tired of those guys too but I end up being tolerant because I don't like being rude. I ended up letting that guy who was trying to hug me (I mentioned him before) sleep in my room (floor ofc) even though I told him I couldn't but he ended up getting in a situation where he had nowhere else to go so I didn't have another choice. He wasn't a random guy btw, not dangerous but, you know, it wasn't the most comfortable thing... I shouldn't have told him I had a hugging pillow 'cause he kept trying to hug me and pull me on top of him and I was like, pulling away and being like "ehh ^-^''' nooo...."
I was telling this to a friend and she was like, 'how do you always get these weird guys?', honestly, I don't know, they just cling to me and they're creeps. Last time I had this guy messaging me on 3am and 5am on fb asking if I was awake... like gosh, what for?! >.<
We should make a new thread and call it relationship advice hahah
Of course you need them to be happy! Don't you? I mean that's the point, isn't it? Well, at least that's the goal think
Oh I read a book about Minnesota!! Silhouette of a Sparrow. I really like it. So Minnesota is a cold place? Like Toronto? Greece can be hot in the summer but some places are really cold during the winter, especially those close to the sea because it gets windy. It's the same in Cyprus. But England is pretty cold, but at least it's not always windy, but when it is you dieeeee... it's spring-time now though so the weather is goooooood, but some days it's still cloudy ;_; and it looks so white and... ugly... ;_;

I have a friend who attracts guys like bees lol. When i went to visit her a few years ago. There was this random guy on the street just asked her number and later called her. I also get to hear about guys chasing her. I guess some people just attract others to them.

Minnesota is rather boring but we are called Minneota nice. I think it is true. I like the most of the people here.

In Minnesota when it's cold it is really cold but when it is hot it is also really hot.

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89 I'm from Washington State so I'm used to just a ton of rain XD I have been to Minnesota though when my aunt got married, I think I was like 4 and had to wear a huge flower girl dress. It was so hot there that during the middle of the ceremony I lifted my dress up for the whole church to see haha then afterwards all the bridesmaids cut the bottom of their dresses off to try and cool down.

Cool since we live in the same country it is a lot easier to go visit some place together. I have never been to Washington. What is one thing that you like about it?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Wow, really!? It must have been super hot for someone to actually cut their dress!! 'cause like, wow, it's probably expensive, a bridesmaid dress!! wow!
Hey, if you come to England, let me know :), seriously ^-^ But maybe I'd bring a friend along haha. But make sure you come to Greece too we need some tourists. But I really want to go to California and Oregon!! :D and New York I guess haha

Cool. The only thing we have in Minnesota us The Mall of America shopping center. Up north might have some nice places to see, but i think California is a nice state for tourists.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Faylicia It was so hot! But the dresses were huge and puffy so they cut them off lol
If I ever go to England, which I totally think I will someday, I'll need to let you know! My cousin was just in Greece last year for a college trip, I was so jealous. I live right next to Oregon, I was actually born there and have to go there for work :D
mvl89 Yeah Minnesota gets seriously hot, my dad got so overheated he had to go to the hospital (also it didn't help that he went out partying with the guys and drank a lot of alcohol a good majority of the time we were there)
There really isn't much to Washington, not like what there is in Oregon. But I would totally prefer Washington over Oregon just because I prefer the way things are here compared to there.

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 9:57PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Faylicia

When you asked that you was being sarcastic or serious? Cause a lot of people are happy being single and without children... : x

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

GraciousLlama and mvl89, want to know what is hot? Come to Brazil in January... I've been to Boston some years ago in summer. The temperature was cool and I happily chose to wear jeans and a half-sleeve shirt. I went for a walk and people were wearing shorts, light clothes and sunglasses, while complaining the day was too hot...

joined Mar 8, 2014

I wouldn't give my number to a random guy on the street but yeah... >.> my city is really small and I don't usually walk alone unless I'm running errands so that hasn't happened fortunately but I got a guy to ask my fb in the train station and some other weirdo in a pub was like "I felt like I wanted to talk to you, so that's why I'm talk to you, oh no, this is bad, I'll try again later" or something along those lines =.=... also in Cyprus some guy in a bar told me to come over and I gave him my phone because I was too tired to think and I told him 'I live in England so don't expect anything ^-^''" aaaand he was like "I've been watching you all night blah blah blah" I didn't even make eye contact with him, didn't even notice him or knew he existed, I don't know where he even found the incentive to talk to me. Well most don't need one, they just appear out of nowhere... It's so ironic because I'm not even that interested in guys but I seem really straight... T_T

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia

When you asked that you was being sarcastic or serious? Cause a lot of people are happy being single and without children... : x

Yeah, but they're happy, that's the point!! >.<

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Azai Hahaha yeah I bet it's really hot there, I would probably not know what to do. It's been in the high 70's here all week and people are going crazy with how amazing they are at the gorgeous heat. We usually have rain and just gloomy weather so we get very excited when that bright thing in the sky appears XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

GraciousLlama and mvl89, want to know what is hot? Come to Brazil in January... I've been to Boston some years ago in summer. The temperature was cool and I happily chose to wear jeans and a half-sleeve shirt. I went for a walk and people were wearing shorts, light clothes and sunglasses, while complaining the day was too hot...

Last summer I travelled to Thailand and Laos. It was really hot and humid. When i was in Laos the minute i stepped outside i came sweaty already. As long as the temperature is just high then it is ok. If it is also extreme humid then it is a problem.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Faylicia
The problem is not if they're happy or not, but that you said that we need family and children to be happy, that's why what you said got me confused, cause that is a misconception a lot of people have since it is possible to be perfectly happy without family and children.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia
The problem is not if they're happy or not, but that you said that we need family and children to be happy, that's why what you said got me confused, cause that is a misconception a lot of people have since it is possible to be perfectly happy without family and children.

Weeell, you need to have some sort of family as in friends and stuff though. Maybe not literally but yeah... I think so too but to be blatantly honest I don't know how, I can't relate at all. I probably wouldn't be happy if I didn't marry someone eventually I don't know about children though... errr I'm too young to consider that yet. Though a lot of girls my age say they want them already... but well...! But yeah I think everyone has their own ways of being happy :)
I want to eat manjuuuuuu ;_; I want it I want it I want it I want it, it's been... 2 years! TWO YEARS since I had it T_T
I'll go to sleep now and cuddle with my geranium hugging pillow. (I sprayed my bed with geranium scent)

last edited at Apr 2, 2016 10:17PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

I wouldn't give my number to a random guy on the street but yeah... >.> my city is really small and I don't usually walk alone unless I'm running errands so that hasn't happened fortunately but I got a guy to ask my fb in the train station and some other weirdo in a pub was like "I felt like I wanted to talk to you, so that's why I'm talk to you, oh no, this is bad, I'll try again later" or something along those lines =.=... also in Cyprus some guy in a bar told me to come over and I gave him my phone because I was too tired to think and I told him 'I live in England so don't expect anything ^-^''" aaaand he was like "I've been watching you all night blah blah blah" I didn't even make eye contact with him, didn't even notice him or knew he existed, I don't know where he even found the incentive to talk to me. Well most don't need one, they just appear out of nowhere... It's so ironic because I'm not even that interested in guys but I seem really straight... T_T

I guess guys just attract to you whether you want it or not. I'm glad i have no stalkers lol. I used to joke with my friend about her and our other friend's stalkers. If a girl tells an unwanted guy that she is only into girls, i wonder if that will stop the unnecessary attention from random guys.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

O_O whats going on now

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

O_O whats going on now

You see, people are planning orgy trips lol

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

O_O whats going on now

You see, people are planning orgy trips lol

Well that's interesting heh :P

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Azai Hahaha that is hilarious
On a less hilarious note, my whole block is on lock down right now. No idea why but it's pretty damn freaky

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

On a less hilarious note, my whole block is on lock down right now. No idea why but it's pretty damn freaky

Woah .. I hope everythings okay over there!

Meanwhile I just got back from watching Zootopia for the 2nd time . Such an amazing movie.. and surprisingly geared towards adults more than people think o:

joined Mar 8, 2014

I guess guys just attract to you whether you want it or not. I'm glad i have no stalkers lol. I used to joke with my friend about her and our other friend's stalkers. If a girl tells an unwanted guy that she is only into girls, i wonder if that will stop the unnecessary attention from random guys.

Hm, I don't know I never tried it... I would honestly do it if that was true but unfortunately it's not even though I'm not so interested in guys but I'm still interested in some, sometimes, scarcely... I'm interested in more guys than girls but the interest in the girls is always more intense. The numbers are... low though... Needless to say it's always the inadequate ones I'm interested in for some reason -.-... Oh well, I always dream that I will meet a cool woman in a fancy cafe while I'm sipping hot chocolate with my spanish friend (haha) and our eyes will meet and then I will get up to order some crepes and she will get up too and be behind me and we will smile to each other and I'll say hello and ask what she came to order and then she will ask me if I'm her with my bf and I'll be like 'oh he's not my bf, we're just friend, only friends!' and she will be like 'oh I see, so you're... single?" "um, yeah... oh! and you?!" "oh? me? yeah, sure... Well see you." she gets her order "wait!" "hm?" "will I... see you again?" "hm? want my phone number?" smile
that's how I imagine it anyway ^///^ ehehehe... though to be honest maybe something where I can meet her along with other people would be cooler and more exciting and adventurous

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Woah .. I hope everythings okay over there!

Meanwhile I just got back from watching Zootopia for the 2nd time . Such an amazing movie.. and surprisingly geared towards adults more than people think o:

Not too sure what is happening but we were told to stay inside and lock the doors.. We've never had this happen so it's so weird lol
I love Zootopia! It's such a great movie and totally not just for kids

To reply you must either login or sign up.