Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

dofudofu

But I don't have as stressful of a coming out story as most (particularly for having an Asian immigrant family)

Lucky you. I'm from a Japanese family who immigrated to Brazil. I was born there. The cultural shock was just great: traditional family x no man's land (I don't know your opinion about Brazil, Thiaguinho-sama). I knew my coming out story would rival any korean drama, being an only child and all. It was waaaay more dramatic. But things are good now.

And now about the height... I can't believe being 160cm makes me average here.

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 5:30AM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

You guys are like giants to me. (T_T)

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

whoa, so much stuff in here, I´m from Greece, living in the UK. I´m 18 aaaand I like chocolate.
What else? Oh yeah, uhh... I used to be confused about that as well until I got a crush on a girl. But it was easier to figure out (maybe?) because I never had any strong interest in a guy so sooner or later I'd have one in a girl... or maybe it was just luck? because it was only that once... Btw, that girl started turning super girly at some point which was really like "o|||o ugh...", most likely if I had gotten to know her I wouldn't have been interested anymore which is pretty dumb considering how heartbreaking it was when I realized I had no chance.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Faylicia
That must've painfully broke your heart </3
But still, there's a lot more girls out there you can meet. Never give up lol
And it's not like all girly girls are straight anyways. Haha

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 9:52AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia
That must've painfully broke your heart </3
But still, there's a lot more girls out there you can meet. Never give up lol
And it's not like all girly girls are straight anyways. Haha

I mean like, she had a kind of boyish atmosphere about her before and then she changed so I didn't really like that >.<
And yeah, I'm really girly, I don't like girly girls at all :P
I'll never get my hopes up for a girl that's not boyish enough again though >.> usually they end up being too girly for me...

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Newp and KitKat101 Girls who want to brag about their relationships are the cutest >.< (unless you're the one they're going on and on to). I'd really like her to introduce Sumin to her brother and sister in law. It's a reaction I've wanted to see for awhile now.

Azai That's rough; I'm glad things have smoothed out for you. I don't know much about Brazil (I know how to say, Ola! and that's about it) and what kind of environment it is for lgbt people. Even in the US where there's been a lot of progress in recent years (in the legal sense and overall public sentiment), it's a big country and your region and upbringing can deeply affect how smooth coming out goes.

joined Sep 15, 2015

I mean like, she had a kind of boyish atmosphere about her before and then she changed so I didn't really like that >.<
And yeah, I'm really girly, I don't like girly girls at all :P
I'll never get my hopes up for a girl that's not boyish enough again though >.> usually they end up being too girly for me...

Well as for me, I don't think it matters if they're boyish or girly at all. I dunno. I think both works for me

I'd really like her to introduce Sumin to her brother and sister in law. It's a reaction I've wanted to see for awhile now.

Yea I'm looking forward to that too. I'm not quite sure if they're gonna feel relieved or more anxious about it. Lol

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 3:52PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I'd really like her to introduce Sumin to her brother and sister in law. It's a reaction I've wanted to see for awhile now.

Yea I'm looking forward to that too. I'm not quite sure if they're gonna feel relieved or more anxious about it. Lol

Samee I'm curious about their reaction haha especially since Sungjis brother seems to have a siscon. I actually hope that they show it because meeting family = one step deeper into relationship :)

I also hope they show more chapters of Sungji and her friends. I'm curious what her friends have to say to her after seeing Sumin xD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Samee I'm curious about their reaction haha especially since Sungjis brother seems to have a siscon. I actually hope that they show it because meeting family = one step deeper into relationship :)

I also hope they show more chapters of Sungji and her friends. I'm curious what her friends have to say to her after seeing Sumin xD

They did see Sumin before tho. Remember when Sumin picked up Sungji after Sungji meets up with her friends from last time ??

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 5:24PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

They did see Sumin before tho. Remember when Sumin picked up Sungji after Sungji meets up with her friends from last time ??

Yeah but did her friends actually get to say anything about Sumin? I remember them seeing Sumin but I think either the chapter ended or something before they could say anything to Sungji. I do like that they don't think that Sungji is dating some old fat guy now haha

joined Sep 15, 2015

Yeah but did her friends actually get to say anything about Sumin? I remember them seeing Sumin but I think either the chapter ended or something before they could say anything to Sungji. I do like that they don't think that Sungji is dating some old fat guy now haha

They did comment about Sumin but I don't remember Sungji hearing them talk about Sumin. Lol. Yea would be nice if Sumin and Sungji's friends meet properly.

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

dofudofu

But I don't have as stressful of a coming out story as most (particularly for having an Asian immigrant family)

Lucky you. I'm from a Japanese family who immigrated to Brazil. I was born there. The cultural shock was just great: traditional family x no man's land (I don't know your opinion about Brazil, Thiaguinho-sama). I knew my coming out story would rival any korean drama, being an only child and all. It was waaaay more dramatic. But things are good now.

And now about the height... I can't believe being 160cm makes me average here.

Maybe do like my youngest sister did LOL. Well, it wasn't on purpose but she put a picture of her kissing another girl on a desk; my parents came into the room searching something and found that photo. They thought it was weird for a girl to have a relationship with another girl but didn't say or do much since finding out. Now, sometimes, they just think they have another boy. My mom told me that she should just not date anyone just like me if she wasn't interested in guys instead of dating girls. Knowing my mom, this was quite surprising that she just let it go. I guess my parents didn't say much after finding out was because this is an uncomfortable issue to talk about between parents and children. When my mom found out that one of my brothers was talking to a White girl, she turned into a tornado lol. At the time I still lived with my parents, I thought our house would fell apart with her voice. With my sister's situation, it was very quiet and short. When I first learned about my sister's being gay, I wasn't happy about it, because I thought she was such a cutie when she was 3 years old, so I didn't want her turning gay. Also, she was still way too young--just started college and didn't have a job. I was worried about her future especially she is such a small and skinny person. I was just being worried as her sister but that's about it; same with my parents I was sure. Best of luck to you and hang in there.

joined Mar 8, 2014

They did comment about Sumin but I don't remember Sungji hearing them talk about Sumin. Lol. Yea would be nice if Sumin and Sungji's friends meet properly.

I'm pretty sure Sungji has already met with her friends. We just didn't see it. But it'd be nice to see her with her friends again and have them be like "so how's your hot girlfriend?" or sth :P

joined Sep 15, 2015

I'm pretty sure Sungji has already met with her friends. We just didn't see it. But it'd be nice to see her with her friends again and have them be like "so how's your hot girlfriend?" or sth :P

Office romance must be nice. Oh man. Haha. I'm going off topic again. Lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

Also, she was still way too young--just started college and didn't have a job. I was worried about her future especially she is such a small and skinny person. I was just being worried as her sister but that's about it; same with my parents I was sure.

mvl89
Being worried and all is nice since she's your sister. But as you said, she's in college. Let her live her own life. Just support her along the way. College is waaaaay too fun to just see her sit around doing nothing or like just reading books ( not that it's a bad thing ) but yea. Let her have some fun with a few different girls. Let her fool around for now. Enjoy life while you still have something to call a life. Lol
Now I'm just spewing nonsense yet again. Haha

joined Jan 13, 2016

Also, she was still way too young--just started college and didn't have a job. I was worried about her future especially she is such a small and skinny person. I was just being worried as her sister but that's about it; same with my parents I was sure.

mvl89
Being worried and all is nice since she's your sister. But as you said, she's in college. Let her live her own life. Just support her along the way. College is waaaaay too fun to just see her sit around doing nothing or like just reading books ( not that it's a bad thing ) but yea. Let her have some fun with a few different girls. Let her fool around for now. Enjoy life while you still have something to call a life. Lol
Now I'm just spewing nonsense yet again. Haha

That was when I first heard about my sister being gay. Actually, she started becoming like a boy for a while before my parents found out about that photo of her kissing another girl. Most of our relatives, when they saw her, they kept asking "Who is that cute boy? Whose son is that? Is that your son?" That's that. Personally, I think we all deserve to be happy and have the freedom to choose whoever we want fall in love with. If I can choose, I want to choose Seju to be the person I want to fall in love with. Darn it; she's just a fictional character.

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl89
Seju ?? Really ?? I'd rather have Sumin instead of Sungji or Seju. Lol
I love Sumin XD

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

mvl89
I love Sumin XD

I would totally choose Sumin! Hahaha I'm very glad that I'm not alone in that XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl89
I love Sumin XD

I would totally choose Sumin! Hahaha I'm very glad that I'm not alone in that XD

Yey !! HiFive to that !! XD
Sumin Forever !!

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
I love Sumin XD

Sumin has slept with too many women. I like loyal people. It's hard to find someone who will choose love over sex. Most people would have gone ahead and had sex with others like Nami and Sumin. That is why Seju is my pick.

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
I love Sumin XD

What do you like about Sumin? She slept with way too many women and only picked beautiful women lol.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

mvl89
Well I happen to think Sumin is a beautiful woman XD plus she didn't always sleep around. But you said that you like loyal people, however Seju cheated on Sumin so.. Lol but we shouldn't get into that debate again.

KitKat101
Oh yeah Sumin forever!! Hahaha

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl89
I love Sumin XD

Sumin has slept with too many women. I like loyal people. It's hard to find someone who will choose love over sex. Most people would have gone ahead and had sex with others like Nami and Sumin. That is why Seju is my pick.

Well, thing is, Sumin only fooled around waaaay too much after Seju cheated on her. If only Seju didn't cheat on her, she won't be sleeping around with different girls. And after a few years, Sumin turned back to being loyal. Remember that blondie in the tub with her and that redhead ?? Those are actually serious relationship.
You like loyal people like Seju ?? Why did she cheat then ?? Why did she fucking slept with the guy bartender ?? Is that what you call loyal ?? Tell me more about Seju being loyal after that cheating incident. Lol. There's only one true fact shown in the series which is: SEJU CHEATED ON SUMIN, SEJU SLEPT WITH A GUY and you can't change that. Lol
One more thing: there's a difference between being loyal and obsession.
Peace out Seju fans V(^_^)
^
|
Edited

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 8:39PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

mvl89
I love Sumin XD

Well, thing is, Sumin only fooled around waaaay too much after Seju cheated on her. If ony Seju didn't cheat on her, she won't be sleeping around with different girls. Ohh and remember that blondie in the tub with her and that redhead ?? They're actually serious.
You like loyal people like Seju ?? Why did she cheat then ?? Why did she fucking slept with the guy bartender ?? Is that what you call loyal ?? Tell me more about Seju being loyal after that cheating incident. Lol
One more thing: there's a difference between being loyal and obsession.

Hahaha looks like we had the same thought on that one. Don't get me wrong I love Seju but still she did cheat so I wouldn't call her loyal XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

GraciousLlama
Yea, I love Seju too. I mean, her character has a lot of dimensions to it. Especially that mysterious story behind her. But cmon. They can't call her loyal just because she waited and still waiting for Sumin to come back to her. Seju still cheated on Sumin. That's the actual fact lol

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 8:17PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.