Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Lol since it's come to this, a game of Marry, Fuck, Kill -- with Sumin, Sungji, and Seju.

If I really had my choice I'd just fuck all of them and let them be on their merry way, but if I have to play by the rules, marry Sungji, fuck Seju, and kill Sumin. Last two are probably interchangeable, they're both way too moody for me to marry. Yikes, marrying Sungji lol, that'll be high maintenance. Love that cinnamon roll, but bless Sumin's patience.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Omg, I'd totally go for Sumin as well! - She's so cool, and she's really loyal when she's with someone :) she just fools around when she's not in a relationship.
Oh btw, how did Sumin break up with the blonde bathtub girl? o_o

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 8:23PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

dofudofu
Oh no not this game!! D: now I have to figure out who to kill... I'm sure I would marry Sumin lol

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl89
For the sex thingy. Just because you slept with a lot of different women, doesn't mean you're not loyal anymore. Like imo, in real life, I can do that if I'm not commited with somebody. If the sex is good & hot, why won't anyone love it ?? You know what I mean ?? Lol.
And of course, back to WDTFS, have you ever seen Sumin slept with another girl while she's in a relationship with someone ?? Whether if it's Sungji, that redhead, or that blondie in the tub she's with ??

joined Sep 15, 2015

dofudofu
Kill = Seju. I'd rather have her be killed than turning into a real psycho bitch
Fuck & Marry = Sumin. Coz I FUCKING LOVE HER and she's definitely good in bed. Mouth's starting to water lol
Sungji is out. She's waaaay too good for me. Mwahahahaha

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 8:28PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I don't think we've seen why.

KitKat101

Kill = Seju. I'd rather have her be killed than turning into a real psycho bitch
Fuck & Marry = Sumin. Coz I FUCKING LOVE HER and she's definitely good in bed. Mouth's starting to water lol
Sungji is out. She's waaaay too good for me. Mwahahahaha

Those aren't the rules and you know it :P Plus a lifetime with anyone you can get them to learn what you like lol... eventually... I hope.

And yeah it's pretty established that Sumin would be great in bed, but I figure if I'm gonna marry Sungji, I have to kill Sumin so she won't cheat on me. Wow, I probably have more twisted tendencies than I thought. Ugh but Seju would probably get some crazy people from her family to cut me into pieces for killing Sumin. Or do it herself. Damn.

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 8:35PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Omg, I'd totally go for Sumin as well! - She's so cool, and she's really loyal when she's with someone :) she just fools around when she's not in a relationship.

See ?? You get the point. You see what's really shown in the series. Lol
As for the blonde tub girl, they didn't show how or why they broke up. We'll just leave it to our own imaginations. Lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

dofudofu
Aight. This is so unfair. Haha

Fuck = Sungji. She's hot and she's blonde. A one time thing will be enough for me Lol

Marry = Sumin. I can still fuck her when I marry her. Lol

And still kill Seju. That ain't gonna change. :>

And yeah it's pretty established that Sumin would be great in bed, but I figure if I'm gonna marry Sungji, I have to kill Sumin so she won't cheat on me. Wow, I probably have more twisted tendencies than I thought.

don't make your life so complicated. Hahahaha

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 8:39PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

So wait dofudofu you mean I have to choose to kill one of them?
Fuck = Seju cause she has a nice body
Marry = Sumin cause I love her!
Kill = I'm sorry to say that I might have to kill Sungji.. But can I at least let her know that dofudofu said that I had to kill someone? XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

everybody Yes, rules are you have to choose exactly one person for each category lol

And yeah it's pretty established that Sumin would be great in bed, but I figure if I'm gonna marry Sungji, I have to kill Sumin so she won't cheat on me. Wow, I probably have more twisted tendencies than I thought.

Lol I do a pretty good job of that without bringing in fictional characters into it sweatdrop

joined Sep 15, 2015

everybody Yes, rules are you have to choose exactly one person for each category lol

Lol I do a pretty good job of that without bringing in fictional characters into it sweatdrop

You're really good at it. Obviously. Well I hope that just happen here in WDTFS forum. Don't do it in real life. Lol

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 8:54PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

hmm...
Fuck: Nami
Marry: Sumin
Kill: Seju or even Sungji
ahaha, I don't know if this is ok, but I definitely wouldn't wanna do it with Seju and especially NOT Sungji... just imagining it makes me cringe...
I'm hungry again, the internet says milk, soy milk and almond milk are all healthy and unhealthy (sorry for the unrelated stuff >.>)

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 8:58PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Faylicia
Whhhyyyyyyyy ??? HAHAHAHAHHAA

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Faylicia
Hahaha see I wouldn't have chosen Nami but lmao I love that the thought of doing it with Sungji makes you cringe

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Lol eternal bottom for sure. Also, you broke the rules Faylicia. You and KitKat have to have some sort of punishment now.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lol eternal bottom for sure. Also, you broke the rules Faylicia. You and KitKat have to have some sort of punishment now.

Can I get a reward then since I didn't break the rules? XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Ooohh~~
What kind of punishment play do we get from breaking the rules master dofudofu ?? XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

People don't get rewards for doing what they're supposed to do :P :*

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

dofudofu, you evil genius figured out a way to find out top and bottom preferences here.

joined Mar 8, 2014

It'd be so awkwaaaard to do it with Sungji, not to mention uncomfortable and generally unpleasant... We'd most likely be like 'umm, do you wanna play cards maybe ^-^'''?'
N-no way, I don't wanna be punished >///> n-not at all...

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Ooohh~~
What kind of punishment play do we get from breaking the rules master dofudofu ?? XD

I didn't sign up for a workout with a bunch of kiddies when I started talking here lol.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Well shucks it was worth a try haha

joined Sep 15, 2015

Coz Good girls don't make history.
⌒(o^▽^o)ノ

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

dofudofu, you evil genius figured out a way to find out top and bottom preferences here.

Had to do something since I've already spilled the beans about my preferences (slutty slutty bottom that'll top if she so pleases, we've been over this lol)

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Coz Good girls don't make history.
⌒(o^▽^o)ノ

Dang it D: do I still have time to change my answer so I am breaking the rules??

To reply you must either login or sign up.