Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Sel seems to be a troll, and a very angry one at that lol but hopefully s/he is gone now

joined Aug 16, 2015

Sel seems to be a troll, and a very angry one at that lol but hopefully s/he is gone now

Maybe he'll come back as "Poivre" next time. Hon hon hon french joke I'm sorry

Anyway, I'm always surprised at the amount of drama this thread has compared to the rest of the website. I don't even read the manhwa, but I come over here from time to time for that.
I guess it means people like the manhwa.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Anyway, I'm always surprised at the amount of drama this thread has compared to the rest of the website. I don't even read the manhwa, but I come over here from time to time for that.

Pepper lol
We love the manhwa. Try and read it. You'll definitely get hooked on it.

joined Aug 16, 2015

Pepper lol
We love the manhwa. Try and read it. You'll definitely get hooked on it.

I guess I'll try it once I'm able to get a job to pay for the micro-transactions and all that, since my parents want me to start paying for my own stuff. That might take a while. Like half a year or so... Thanks for the recommendation, though.

last edited at Mar 17, 2016 9:27PM

joined Mar 17, 2016

...Whether I have felt it or not, I've learnt a long time ago not to dwell and linger longer on these kinds of things. I don't want to waste my emotions and be stuck in the past. Also the way you post something here sends us a feeling of bitterness in your words lol! Like what KitKat101 mentioned about your tone. It cracked me up when I read your post, but I can sense My troll radar here ahah.

But srsly tho. The bitterness can make you all cringey. I find it funny at first coz it feels like she's pulling the bitterness out from 'somewhere' but then it became annoying. She just blabber whatever she wants not listening or considering what people are saying. I dunno if she got dumped or cheated on recently but it's just way too much.

Lol! At first it made me cringe, but I found it fishy and thought it was a troll, finding his/her posts funny after that. It also felt like I was talking to a sassy 12 yr old girl lol!

I think she got dumped or something, taking her bitterness out here lol. She instigated this little war to seek out attention, which I found more ridiculous, lol!

I'm just saying that Sumin has done Seju wrong too, as if Seju, like Sel trying to point out, is the real bad guy in this story. Both of them contributed in choosing some wrong decisions, too. I'm just trying to make my point across that it's not all Seju, but the other party has done it also.

last edited at Mar 17, 2016 9:35PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

I'm just saying that Sumin has done Seju wrong too, as if Seju, like Sel trying to point out, is the real bad guy in this story. Both of them contributed in choosing some wrong decisions, too. I'm just trying to make my point across that it's not all Seju, but the other party has done it also.

Yep. Totally right. That thing that happened 10yrs ago, they're both at fault. Not like only one of them should take the blame.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Sel
I hope you get banned ! Your comments clearly says that you'r a troll ..girl this fourm is filled with team pink you dont want to mess with us or things will get ugly ..we like seju and take her side cuz we want to every one has its own opinion who are you to speak Low about us this cheating thing has been talked about 100 of time so grow up will you !? Every one on this fourm even team blonde is level headed ppl clearly you are not , what are you like 12 ?!

Like for real. When Sel suddenly jumps up in this forum, she just became someone incredibly annoying. I mean, everybody is level headed here and respects everybody's opinions and ships. We don't need someone like her here

Is... Is that bitter kid gone? Lol. At first I was like "who are you to dare disrupt our peaceful forum?" (#`へ´) And then her posts became even more pitiful - it did sound like she was cheated on. Anyway, I hope we can maintain this forum without hatred and bitterness. I got a little worried Sel's appearance could start a nasty war.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Sel
I hope you get banned ! Your comments clearly says that you'r a troll ..girl this fourm is filled with team pink you dont want to mess with us or things will get ugly ..we like seju and take her side cuz we want to every one has its own opinion who are you to speak Low about us this cheating thing has been talked about 100 of time so grow up will you !? Every one on this fourm even team blonde is level headed ppl clearly you are not , what are you like 12 ?!

Like for real. When Sel suddenly jumps up in this forum, she just became someone incredibly annoying. I mean, everybody is level headed here and respects everybody's opinions and ships. We don't need someone like her here

Is... Is that bitter kid gone? Lol. At first I was like "who are you to dare disrupt our peaceful forum?" (#`へ´) And then her posts became even more pitiful - it did sound like she was cheated on. Anyway, I hope we can maintain this forum without hatred and bitterness. I got a little worried Sel's appearance could start a nasty war.

We can just ignore the poor kid. She might get banned anyways if she keeps acting up like that. One rotten tomato can't infect us if we just try to push her aside and pay less attention to her.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

We can just ignore the poor kid. She might get banned anyways if she keeps acting up like that. One rotten tomato can't infect us if we just try to push her aside and pay less attention to her.

It was really hard to pay less attention to her. Her every single word come along with a dark tone. Her comments were sight attracting, they looked like they were bold, highlighted, or font size increased. What a skill.

joined Sep 15, 2015

It was really hard to pay less attention to her. Her every single word come along with a dark tone. Her comments were sight attracting, they looked like they were bold, highlighted, or font size increased. What a skill.

I know how you feel. But just try. Well. I do think the kid's gone for now. So let's just move on and try to forget she ever existed. Lol lol

Taeyeon%20mr%20mr
joined Mar 18, 2016

I'm surprised no one's commented on Seju's manipulative abilities (or the possibility of them.) Yes, people discussed her being manipulative when considering how she hired Sungji and asked Sumin how she felt about the newcomer, to which Sumin says "Don't you know what I like?" -insert Seju smirk-

In chapter 45, I believe we see some more of that manipulation. The opening line is "Coincidence or not."

OR NOT.

Highly possible Seju has been causing Sumin's breakups with other women (or speeding up the inevitable breakups, since Sumin seems to pick incompatible people in the first place.)
Notice how Seju observes the redhead chatting with her plus-one (implied to be a boyfriend/lover of sorts.) The redhead then leaves to meet Sumin, and Seju smiles/smirks, repeating the opening phrase.

I believe Seju later met with the redhead's boyfriend which may have caused an uproar at the company. It's unclear who beat Sumin, though. Still, Seju is a force to be reckoned with, since she inadvertently (or not :) ) controls a lot of what Sumin goes through (Saehyun beating her previously, meeting Sungji, expensive cars, etc.)

Apologies for any errors, typing on phone is annoying as always. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Seju being manipulative has been discussed here a long time ago, somewhere in the beginning of the thread.

I don't see any manipulation in the line "Coincidence or not". What I understand from that line is that she's thinking maybe Sumin always picking the wrong person is a coincidence or maybe it's not, as in it's fate.

I have thought of that possibility, Seju causing Sumin's break up, but from her narration, and from what Nammi said to her, she isn't. She's just waiting for each of Sumin's relationship to end, that's why Nammi asked her what she's going to do if this time Sumin doesn't come back. I think the smirk on Seju's face is like saying "yup her relationship with this one is also going to end" like her previous one, with the lawyer, because she saw the red hed with a guy.

I think it's been explained a in a previous chapter that the boyfriend found out about it and beat Sumin up. Maybe Seju's been controlling Sumin in a way, but that is not clear. Sehyun beating up Sumin is not Seju's doing, she doesn't even know of it. sehyun did that on his own because his obsessive love towards Seju (that guy is scary and maybe insane). The part about Sungji is still not clear yet, and I am also curious about whether Seju hired her on purpose or not. Also expensive cars, she's been doing that for a long time, and I think it's her way of showing her love for Sumin, since like someone said here, she was raised without love and maybe doesn't really know how to express it. And the only way she knows how to do it is to spoil Sumin with expensive gifts and treats.

joined Mar 2, 2016

Just curious guys, whats the girl to guy ratio here for people reading this webtoon? Are there any guys? straight girls? Always curious about these things haha. I for one am female.. and straight but I just love this webtoon for some reason and I wonder if this is normal.. >__< it doesnt help that all the characters are so nicely drawn either! xP i understand there would be more female fans for something like fluttering feelings but this has tons of sexual content and such so idk O:

joined Feb 19, 2016

Shelter Said :
Just curious guys, whats the girl to guy ratio here for people reading this webtoon? Are there any guys? straight girls? Always curious about these things haha. I for one am female.. and straight but I just love this webtoon for some reason and I wonder if this is normal.. >__< it doesnt help that all the characters are so nicely drawn either! xP i understand there would be more female fans for something like fluttering feelings but this has tons of sexual content and such so idk O:

I don't actually know, but I reckon Queer Girls are the majority, I am actually kinda curious too!

Also I'd totally be up for psycho sungji smirk

Thumb
joined Mar 18, 2016

These flashbacks are like fillers. Like please my god, stop with these flashbacks with Seju and Sumin. Why can't we get some history on Sungji? She's my fave character here but I still don't know much about her. 45 chapters later and there's STILL a personality gap? We're being shown things we already know about Seju. I'm not so gun ho about the pairings. I do like the progress of Sumin's healing story but for all we know, Sungji could be some psychopath or an exiled pop star like Miley Cyrus. Imagine after 50 chapters its revealed Sungji is actually a sexy robot from the planet of sexy blondes.

What a twist! :O

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I should stop reading WDTFS while at work. It always puts me in a sentimental mood and if the looks they give me mean anything at all, I think my co-workers are starting to think I have a split personality or something...

Anyway. So it looks like I was right. The train headed for disaster seems to be accelerating. o.o At this point, I can't even really filter what's gonna happen next. Can't wait for next week's thursday. o.o

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Did Seju's brother hurting Sumin that time give Sumin scars on her shoulder? So Sumin got her tattoo to cover those scars? Maybe there is an answer to these questions somewhere in the forum, but really can't find it.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Did Seju's brother hurting Sumin that time give Sumin scars on her shoulder? So Sumin got her tattoo to cover those scars? Maybe there is an answer to these questions somewhere in the forum, but really can't find it.

Sumin got the tattoo to cover the scar.

joined Mar 17, 2016

Not only Sumin received emotional scars, but also physical. She got often beaten up by guys, because of the girls she dated. It is either they don't like Sumin, having relationship with the girl he is dating, or because of an over protective, psychopathic brother. She dealt with all of these things, so I understand that she is protecting herseld before from Sungji. Poor Sumin experienced shit ton of problems :(

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

TeamBlack is the best team, haha! But she has no one to go against so does it even count? :P
And yeah, Sumin definitely messed up... I think in her relationships usually both parties were at fault. Like with the lawyer she was pretty cold but I think it was her who broke up with Sumin and also the redhead left her to get married? (sorry if I'm wrong I don't really remember what happened with the redhead).
But Seju is also a bit childish, clinging to someone who clearly doesn't want you for so many years is really unhealthy.
I think Sungji will go all 'get away from my girlfriend!' to Seju :P and Seju will threaten to fire her or sth!! O_O

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 8:56AM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

TeamBlack is the best team, haha! But she has no one to go against so does it even count? :P
And yeah, Sumin definitely messed up... I think in her relationships usually both parties were at fault. Like with the lawyer she was pretty cold but I think it was her who broke up with Sumin and also the redhead left her to get married? (sorry if I'm wrong I don't really remember what happened with the redhead).
But Seju is also a bit childish, clinging to someone who clearly doesn't want you for so many years is really unhealthy.
I think Sungji will go all 'get away from my girlfriend!' to Seju :P and Seju will threaten to fire her or sth!! O_O

I think I'm totally on TeamBlack hahaha
I have a feeling that Seju will try to not let it show how she feels about the relationship between Sungji and Sumin. To me, she just doesn't seem like that type but I could be wrong haha

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 9:44AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Why expected it from a cute girl, Sungji, and a real mature woman, Seju? :D

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Other than The Feeling That We All Must Endure, this manhwa is the second story in which i find someone (Sumin vs Remi) fools around that much. But, i do feel how desperate is Sumin searching for love. I got image that she keeps on finding that there's alway sth which is not right in her relationships with someone.

Iono-sama (Iono the Fanatics) gets way more pussy :P We just don't get to see most of the action...

Wow.. you must have a good statistics.. :D seriously, i dont read Iono..

I guess that Sumin will physically injured again (by a man whose name i never pay attention to), for Seju wont fight for her love silently again. She lose her earlier confidence. I feel that she will all out showing her love to Sumin, by any means (maybe...). And someone may get jealous..

Seju hasn't ever fought for the love. She just waits there assuming that Sumin will always come back to her, because Sumin has every time up until Sungji. Until she noticed the differences in Sumin's behavior, she really didn't have any reason to feel threatened by Sungji.

I see. So, she is very confident on Sumin feeling for her.. that.. until she saw how Sumin responses on Sungji..

Just like most of u feel, best healing person for Sumin should be Sungji. Do u recall Sungji' brother's and sister in law's reaction when she told them that she would have vacation with her 'boyfriend'? I'm curious to know how will they react if they realize hat their sweet sister actually has same sex relationship. :D Hilarious or dramatic, both are worthed to wait for..

I feel like after the birth control scare, they should be relieved that she's dating a chick...

Damn.. i li-like yr point of view...

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I never knew about this either. It's just so sad. I'm considering jumping to TeamBlack.

How sad!!! I'm considering jumping to TeamBlack too.

If it is the best team, let's count it. However, it might not be the best choice to choose the team. As we were in TeamBlack, we would wish best things for Sumin. We might not care about who she's gonna end up with. Or we might excessively care about that. We might be putted in a real dilemma between TeamPink and TeamBlonde. It must be hard to breathe.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I never knew about this either. It's just so sad. I'm considering jumping to TeamBlack.

How sad!!! I'm considering jumping to TeamBlack too.

If it is the best team, let's count it. However, it might not be the best choice to choose the team. As we were in TeamBlack, we would wish best things for Sumin. We might not care about who she's gonna end up with. Or we might excessively care about that. We might be putted in a real dilemma between TeamPink and TeamBlonde. It must be hard to breathe.

Well I used to really want Sumin to end up with Sungji because I thought they were cute and I thought they went well together, but lately Seju has been pulling on my heart strings. So now I'm not sure if I'm TeamBlack, TeamBlonde or TeamPink lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.