Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

You guys, don't you find Sungji, even for a bit, sketchy ?? Especially with that WDTFS' slogan "Love is Blind"? Or maybe it's just me acting crazy for noticing that.

Wait, you mean sketchy as shady? (Sorry, English isn't my native language). If that's so, well, I think "Love is Blind" applies to the plot in general. Like Sungji falling for Sumin without knowing her background yet; Seju still loving Sumin after all they have gone through.

But if Sungji reveals herself to be "sketchy", now that would definitely be a very shocking plot twist. LOL. Unlikely to happen though, I mean, Sungji is just a cinnamon roll!

I just said I thought Sungji was a tiny bit weird. She has outbursts of emotions but she is calm apart from those occasions. I think 'love is blind' doesn't mean that Sungji will do something bad but I think Sungji is a bit more calculative than you might think. Not calculative as a person in general just simply planning things a bit more than she might have you thinking. When she was mad at Sumin she tried to be calm and started giving her the cold shoulder. On the one hand it was because she was not feeling like being all sweet when she was mad but on the other hand I think she was trying to get a reaction out of her. Since the beginning she seemed like a person who thinks a lot but at the same time does impulsive things.

I had already understood your point, Faylicia. For real. :) I think most of Team Pink here expects that Sungji develops the way you expressed. It's just that for now, we didn't get to see her thoughts and that bugs most of us. But after KitKat101's statement I couldn't help but think "what if we are all worried Seju will turn psycho, and than BAAAM, Sungji turns psycho?". Blame it on my useless mind. I know that's not happening, but I just thought KitKat101 post too amusing (in a good way) to let it be. Lol.

last edited at Mar 17, 2016 6:25PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I think that "Love is blind" is contradicting to WDTFS tbh, since literally every gay woman (who has slept with Sumin) is hot lol.
Also sometimes fans just take something and analyse it, when it may actually not mean anything. I don't think authors put too much thought into every single detail they add.
I tend to believe that Sungji is actually the person she seems to be. Although a good plot twist would be that Sungji is a psychologist who knows how to behave to Sumin in order to heal her. But that's too overstreched haha

joined Mar 17, 2016

Is you mad or nah Ollie not everyone takes the cheaters side fuck seju and fuck her psycho brother who almost decapitated sumin's arm so now that everytime she looks at her tattoo she can be reminded about all the shit that happened to her like oh yeah my ex girlfriends crazy brother kidnapped and assaulted me seju did nothing to put that crazy bastard away all to protect that dying fossils seju's dad reputation seju acts like a free independent bad bitch who does what she wants and say what she wants yeah does and says what she wants when her daddy lets her team blonde bitches

last edited at Mar 17, 2016 6:35PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Hahah, Sel, don't be so angry ^-^''' I don't especially like Seju either, mostly because she wants to take Sumin away from Sungji but well. She messed up but it's been 10 years I think she has payed her debt by now.
Um... some times authors do think about stuff like that. I don't think Sungji is trying to heal Sumin or thinks that she needs to be healed. I think she knows Sumin has had a hard life and she wants to be sweet to her but that's about it. I think 'love is blind' is just metaphorical; it just means you don't see the faults of the person you love, not their appearance specifically.
I don't think Sungji will turn psycho (hopefully) but I think Seju will get on her nerves and trigger her.

joined Mar 17, 2016

Uh I was talking to Oliver I was just making fun of his name oh and I too some times think sungji is not so clueless and she's really a bad bitch a wolf in sheeps clothing sometimes though I wish she was because I have a feeling she gonna need a bad bitch personality in the up coming chapters or else these motherfuckers are gonna eat her up lastly I what do you mean it's already been 10 years it doesn't matter if it's been 10 years or a 100 years sumin might have forgiven seju but do you think she's forgotten what she did forgiving is easier than forgetting and seju paid of her debt there relationship wasn't a fucking business deal pick better excuses

last edited at Mar 17, 2016 7:03PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I mean she already suffered a lot of consequences I don't think she needs to suffer any more, but definitely Sumin shouldn't go back to her! obviously
I don't think Sungji will be that bad buutI think she will surprise us, haha.

joined Mar 17, 2016

Oh no I'm getting sucked into the crazy fandoms wars I'm out before its to late bwahaha bye bye you crazies

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Sel...
Why are you so bitter ?? Lol lol lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

You guys, don't you find Sungji, even for a bit, sketchy ?? Especially with that WDTFS' slogan "Love is Blind"? Or maybe it's just me acting crazy for noticing that.

Wait, you mean sketchy as shady? (Sorry, English isn't my native language). If that's so, well, I think "Love is Blind" applies to the plot in general. Like Sungji falling for Sumin without knowing her background yet; Seju still loving Sumin after all they have gone through.

But if Sungji reveals herself to be "sketchy", now that would definitely be a very shocking plot twist. LOL. Unlikely to happen though, I mean, Sungji is just a cinnamon roll!

I just said I thought Sungji was a tiny bit weird. She has outbursts of emotions but she is calm apart from those occasions. I think 'love is blind' doesn't mean that Sungji will do something bad but I think Sungji is a bit more calculative than you might think. Not calculative as a person in general just simply planning things a bit more than she might have you thinking. When she was mad at Sumin she tried to be calm and started giving her the cold shoulder. On the one hand it was because she was not feeling like being all sweet when she was mad but on the other hand I think she was trying to get a reaction out of her. Since the beginning she seemed like a person who thinks a lot but at the same time does impulsive things.

I had already understood your point, Faylicia. For real. :) I think most of Team Pink here expects that Sungji develops the way you expressed. It's just that for now, we didn't get to see her thoughts and that bugs most of us. But after KitKat101's statement I couldn't help but think "what if we are all worried Seju will turn psycho, and than BAAAM, Sungji turns psycho?". Blame it on my useless mind. I know that's not happening, but I just thought KitKat101 post too amusing (in a good way) to let it be. Lol.

Right ?? Right ?? What if Sungji is really the psycho one here ?? Like it would really be an unexpected and surprising plot twist. Lol. I mean, not all psychos are violent but some are calm for the time being. Kyaaaa!! I'm sorry I just had a weird theory because of that slogan. It's not like the authors put that out without really thinking it through. There might be a deeper reason to it. And it's amusing to think that way. It's fun ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

joined Mar 17, 2016

Both parites are at fault. Seju slept with that bartender is considered cheating, looking at it in every angle, and Sumin even said it herself that security guard is the key to confirm her lying to Sumin. Saw that speechless Seju o'er there and couldn't even come up a retort to her. That guard wouldn't do anything without her word. Mistake is a mistake and there is no changing that. She wronged her badly in a really bad time.

Sumin has done wrong also in the past ten years. In those ten years, she jumped to several different women to hurt her, using women to keep her busy from reminding her pain. Not even that, Sumin is using Seju for her own benifits, like taking advantage of her. Also using her as a rebound when she ends up in bad break ups. So both of them are the same and are both wrong. If Sumin doesn't forgive Seju then that's not what you call healing story, lol! 100 years then this manhwa is pointless, then it all contradicts the plot of the story. Sumin needs to forgive herself first before others. She needs to realize it by herself and learn from her mistakes. Or they would just keep going beating up themselves forever. Not forgiving someone is also harming yourself and that person. Both of them will always live in their past as long as they live. This causes trust issues as I see from Sumin to Sungji before jumping into love train.

I think Seju has already paid for her own fault, but Sumin shouldn't get back with Seju. Cuz trust is severed already. They can be friends or family, but further is a no no. Anyway, even if I said she shouldn't get back with her, it's all in the author's hands to decide where the story goes. Then if the author chooses Sumin and Seju then burn the house of the author lol..

As for Sungji, she is impulsive but calm and collected. She wants to do it on her own way sometimes and pulling Sumin to having sex with her. I don't understand her much as of now since we haven't seen her side of PoV. It would be a shocking turn of events if she ever hurt Sumin. The healing story then is really pointless and all of them are hurting haha. Though... I think Sungji is different, looking at Seju's face in the last panel of ch. 44 says things aren't going down on her way. Think she felt it too that it is not the same anymore!

last edited at Mar 17, 2016 8:05PM

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Lol cheating is never a mistake you don't accidentally fall on someones dick so....yeah
seju is just paying the price and it would be really stupid if they got back together its like going back to an abuser no thanks

joined Mar 17, 2016

KitKat101 huh all I said was i was getting carried away like the crazy fandom wars that's it but do you wanna play the slam game cause guess who's better at it

joined Sep 15, 2015

Naaaah. Sel, i just read all that you posted and there are some tones that has a hint of bitterness which I find funny. I'm not trying to pick a whatever you call it but I'm just pointing out what I noticed. K ?? Lol lol

joined Mar 17, 2016

Zedx cheating isn't a mistake it's a choice bwahaha really a mistake oh yeah I forget seju and that dude tripped and fell on each other and accidentally fucked it all makes sense now and have you even been cheated on do you know what it feels like do you know the pain and hurt you go through I don't blame sumin one bit for wanting and getting revenge on seju

joined Mar 17, 2016

KitKat101 you sounded pretty sassy to coming up in here saying why you bitter maybe you're "bitter" when no one was even talking to you attention seeker much

last edited at Mar 17, 2016 8:29PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I only made an account to say this all team pink fans can suck it

You sound like you are pure trolling.This phrasing can even get you banned. You can tell your opinion without critising others', or using this language. Also, commas and full stops help people understand a paragraph better.

And the cheating has been discussed here a lot of times. The chapters have moved on, and mentioning the same things again is just running around cycles.

joined Sep 15, 2015

KitKat101 you sounded pretty sassy to coming up in here saying why you bitter maybe you're "bitter" when no one was even talking to you attention seeker much

Well, judging from how you responds on the discussions, you sound like someone who's recently been cheated on. You're so mad that we could feel up to the bones your hatred against cheating Seju and whoever sides with her or like whoever has a good opinion about seju. Nvm the me as attention seeker. I don't mind. But thing is, you're being so pathetic right now.

last edited at Mar 17, 2016 8:47PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Sel
I hope you get banned ! Your comments clearly says that you'r a troll ..girl this fourm is filled with team pink you dont want to mess with us or things will get ugly ..we like seju and take her side cuz we want to every one has its own opinion who are you to speak Low about us this cheating thing has been talked about 100 of time so grow up will you !? Every one on this fourm even team blonde is level headed ppl clearly you are not , what are you like 12 ?!

Like for real. When Sel suddenly jumps up in this forum, she just became someone incredibly annoying. I mean, everybody is level headed here and respects everybody's opinions and ships. We don't need someone like her here

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is there something in the water, or a phase of the moon I'm not aware of or something?

Sel cool it a bit, would you? We're here for a good time discussing a story that by all indications people are pretty invested in. Getting all keyed up to the point of starting an account just to berate people is going a bit far.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hi I'm new here ^.^ I was going say something a bit earlier but I didn't want to come in right in the middle of what was just happening lol

joined Mar 17, 2016

All l'm saying that's a mistake on her part, repenting on her part does not make Sumin go back to her. 10 years and still Sumin hasn't changed her mind. Well saying Sumin's revenge is understandable is right, but the way I see it that a little part of her she still cares for her even though it is not the same as before. Maybe as an acquaintance.. But taking advantage is a different story. Don't tell me Sumin is right all over. They are both messed up. She is still wrong in some other circumstances. If she wants a better revenge then she should stop working in the company and live somewhere far away where Seju can't find her. She's got cash and all, except for love. Then the latter will forever even regret It.

Whether I have felt it or not, I've learnt a long time ago not to dwell and linger longer on these kinds of things. I don't want to waste my emotions and be stuck in the past. Also the way you post something here sends us a feeling of bitterness in your words lol! Like what KitKat101 mentioned about your tone. It cracked me up when I read your post, but I can sense My troll radar here ahah.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hi I'm new here ^.^ I was going say something a bit earlier but I didn't want to come in right in the middle of what was just happening lol

No, no. Just go right ahead and say something. Everyone here's all level headed and we can change whatever the mood is depending on how you say it. Lol

joined Mar 17, 2016

what are you like 12 ?!

hahaha thought the same thing!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Although someone naming themselves after the French word for salt, then posting inflammatory comments does tend to leave one a bit suspicious...

joined Sep 15, 2015

...Whether I have felt it or not, I've learnt a long time ago not to dwell and linger longer on these kinds of things. I don't want to waste my emotions and be stuck in the past. Also the way you post something here sends us a feeling of bitterness in your words lol! Like what KitKat101 mentioned about your tone. It cracked me up when I read your post, but I can sense My troll radar here ahah.

But srsly tho. The bitterness can make you all cringey. I find it funny at first coz it feels like she's pulling the bitterness out from 'somewhere' but then it became annoying. She just blabber whatever she wants not listening or considering what people are saying. I dunno if she got dumped or cheated on recently but it's just way too much.

To reply you must either login or sign up.