Forum › Posts by Sel

joined Mar 17, 2016

KitKat101 you sounded pretty sassy to coming up in here saying why you bitter maybe you're "bitter" when no one was even talking to you attention seeker much

last edited at Mar 17, 2016 8:29PM

joined Mar 17, 2016

Zedx cheating isn't a mistake it's a choice bwahaha really a mistake oh yeah I forget seju and that dude tripped and fell on each other and accidentally fucked it all makes sense now and have you even been cheated on do you know what it feels like do you know the pain and hurt you go through I don't blame sumin one bit for wanting and getting revenge on seju

joined Mar 17, 2016

KitKat101 huh all I said was i was getting carried away like the crazy fandom wars that's it but do you wanna play the slam game cause guess who's better at it

joined Mar 17, 2016

Oh no I'm getting sucked into the crazy fandoms wars I'm out before its to late bwahaha bye bye you crazies

joined Mar 17, 2016

Uh I was talking to Oliver I was just making fun of his name oh and I too some times think sungji is not so clueless and she's really a bad bitch a wolf in sheeps clothing sometimes though I wish she was because I have a feeling she gonna need a bad bitch personality in the up coming chapters or else these motherfuckers are gonna eat her up lastly I what do you mean it's already been 10 years it doesn't matter if it's been 10 years or a 100 years sumin might have forgiven seju but do you think she's forgotten what she did forgiving is easier than forgetting and seju paid of her debt there relationship wasn't a fucking business deal pick better excuses

last edited at Mar 17, 2016 7:03PM

joined Mar 17, 2016

Is you mad or nah Ollie not everyone takes the cheaters side fuck seju and fuck her psycho brother who almost decapitated sumin's arm so now that everytime she looks at her tattoo she can be reminded about all the shit that happened to her like oh yeah my ex girlfriends crazy brother kidnapped and assaulted me seju did nothing to put that crazy bastard away all to protect that dying fossils seju's dad reputation seju acts like a free independent bad bitch who does what she wants and say what she wants yeah does and says what she wants when her daddy lets her team blonde bitches

last edited at Mar 17, 2016 6:35PM

joined Mar 17, 2016

Why do you all take seju's side when she betrayed sumin and then you say things like sumin please get back with seju you guys are horrible sweet puppy dog sungji has never wronged sumin but still you want sumin to break sungji's pure heart and get back with the cheater I do feel sorry for seju because she's all alone but she brought this all on her self she expected sumin to get over her parents death in just a month like dafuq is wrong with you seju sumin was in pain if my mother ever died I would crawl under my bed and never come out sumin was pained and angry and I don't blame her for snaping but then you just had to give her more pain and anger didn't you seju did seju even think how bad it would hurt sumin or was seju to busy fucking that fuck boy oh yeah SHE WAS and I don't wanna hear any of y'all's bullshit excuses for seju like it was the alcohol or it was a mistake because first of all a mistake is walking into the wrong classroom or forgetting you're phone what seju did was not a mistake and she did not do it because she was drunk pick a better lie seju and seju fans

joined Mar 17, 2016

I only made an account to say this all team pink fans can suck it seju is a shit for cheating and I don't blame sumin for leaving her no one held a gun to seju's head when she betrayed sumin it is all seju's fault sumin only acted cold because her parents had just fuckin died anyways fuck you seju and I love you sungji don't you dare hurt her sumin she hasn't done anything wrong what so ever