Forum › Their Night Together discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Page 2: Chris doesn't call Tsubasa by her name, she called her anta* in S1 and starts calling her (Kazanari) Sempai in G.
Page 3: Tsubasa calls everyone by their surnames (except her sempais Kanade & Maria), so it's not "Hibiki" but "Tachibana".

Happy to see another geah doujin.

last edited at Mar 10, 2016 8:03PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just gals bein' pals.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yup - not sure it needs a yuri tag.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

cuute chris-chan!

Dtrebolbadluck
%20%c3%93%c3%83%c2%a4
joined Feb 24, 2016

Where is my kiss :v ;_;

joined Jan 14, 2016

symphogear is justice

I still support Tsubasa Maria though over Tsubasa and chris

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I'm more of a fan of tsubasa and Maria than tsubasa and Chris. GX really out them over with me as a pairing

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

A pretty cold doujin ( it needs moar steamy continuation :3

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Nice doujin, I like this pairing a lot.

joined Jan 8, 2014

For some reason this made me want to cry, I had to stop myself

ZeroBurningblade
joined Aug 24, 2015

Really nice to have this pairing once in a while that's been lacking ever since TsubaMari took in. I'm a ChrisBasa supporter myself.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

I appreciate this release, but to be honest, I was taken right out of the story by the gratuitous profanity Chris is spouting on pretty much every page. As someone who's done localization myself, I'm always put off by this.

With a very few exceptions, Japanese really does not have words as harsh and vulgar as English swearing; with Japanese it's more about how you say things than the words you use. I really prefer a similar approach when localizing in English. Swear words can, used VERY sparingly, help to convey the intensity of dramatic moments, but most Japanese characters - particularly the cute high school girls on which anime and manga is usually focused - do not nearly approach the level of potty-mouth with which English localizers often saddle them. Chris' speech style in Japanese is brash and casual, but not even close to being as filthy as suggested here.

Sorry for the criticism. Please take it as it was meant, me going off irrationally about a pet peeve merely my own thoughts on the script choices made. Rest assured that, as this helpful image shows, this is a common point of contention in anime and manga translation:

http://i.imgur.com/4RFMQPE.jpg

Though you may salvage your dignity with the knowledge that at least you are not 4Kids.

last edited at Mar 12, 2016 3:19PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Since I am more of a shoujo ai person, I liked the sleepover a lot.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

I appreciate this release, but to be honest, I was taken right out of the story by the gratuitous profanity Chris is spouting on pretty much every page. As someone who's done localization myself, I'm always put off by this.
[...]

look out though because it's actual satanist Yukine Chris
fighting for your life with Yukine Chris

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

Such a cute tsundere Is good for the soul

To reply you must either login or sign up.