Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I chose Team Pink in the start of the series, because honestly I think a story about fixing a broken relationship to be more interesting than one about getting with someone new and moving on. Mostly of the stories never get to the point in which a couple has to face the choice of fixing the relationship.

Hmm I think that is what the author is trying to do though. Show happy past -> broken relationship -> mending of relationship. They definitely are not going to end the story without fixing Seju and Sumins relationship. As for getting together with someone new and moving on, I think it was necessary for Sumin to find Sungji. Sungji played a big part in Sumin being able to break away from her locked up heart.. and thanks to her, perhaps Sumin will have the heart to face Seju with their problems instead of always running away from it like she always used to.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Guys, let's guess, for the next chapter whether Seju will go into the house or just let Sumin and Sungji alone. I think she will leave, but I wish she will go into the house. Conversations between those three, we've never seen it, haven't we. I wonder if it's like a battlefield.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I chose Team Pink in the start of the series, because honestly I think a story about fixing a broken relationship to be more interesting than one about getting with someone new and moving on. Mostly of the stories never get to the point in which a couple has to face the choice of fixing the relationship.

Hmm I think that is what the author is trying to do though. Show happy past -> broken relationship -> mending of relationship. They definitely are not going to end the story without fixing Seju and Sumins relationship. As for getting together with someone new and moving on, I think it was necessary for Sumin to find Sungji. Sungji played a big part in Sumin being able to break away from her locked up heart.. and thanks to her, perhaps Sumin will have the heart to face Seju with their problems instead of always running away from it like she always used to.

Yep, I totally agree with you. I think that's what Team Gaji is aiming for. Sungji heals Sumin. Sumin finally gets brave enough to face Seju, who has been waiting all along for a closure. So I think Sungji and Sumin is the end game. And Seju happy ending will be about having Sumin back as family, just like they promised once.

BUT I have a bad taste regarding favorite characters and ships. I always end up siding with the unrequited love tropes (which is no good for my mental health). I know Team Pink is sort of delusional, but I can't help it. So I have my hopes up with all the "shocking plot twist" thing. I will suffer until the very ending hoping that maybe Team Gaji will surprise me lol.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Yea, I think this is actually what's gonna happen in the series. Although I totally ship #TeamBlonde, I just can't ignore the fact that your theory is more realistic and more likely to happen in the series. Like I dunno. Sungji's character is to open Sumin's closed and already cold heart. Maybe, just maybe, Sumin will finally accept that that cheating accident 10 years ago is really just an accident. And as for Seju, she's always always been there for Sumin. Even after all those things Sumin had done to her. Well, either way, I'm good whoever Sumin ends up to. As long as the development of the story is acceptable.

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 5:58PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Guys, let's guess, for the next chapter whether Seju will go into the house or just let Sumin and Sungji alone. I think she will leave, but I wish she will go into the house. Conversations between those three, we've never seen it, haven't we. I wonder if it's like a battlefield.

There might be a fight. Buuuuuuuut~~ it might be between Sumin & Seju. Not Seju and Sungji.

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 6:03PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

From what I see Seju is probably soon going to find out that Sehyun is actually her father, and possibly meet her mother..

Sehyun looks too young to be her father. Seju is 34, so he must be around 55 at least (minimum 50, although that's gross, considering he must fathered her at 16 with a presumably adult lady). He doesn't look that old at all, he looks around Seju's age. But not impossible either. I just don't like to see that.
Also, pretty sure Seju's mother is dead

I think Seju won't interfere much in next chapter. Whether she stays and talks with Sumin or not, i think it's more possible that she takes it to herself rather than doing anything

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 6:10PM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

isnt she used to sumin having so many women over the years? and how does she know that sungji is any different?
i think it doesnt help that she's going through some rough patches in her family, and she's probably going to sumin's place for some comforting words (and other things if she's lucky).
i'm quite excited on how this will all unfold. i honestly dont know what to expect, as there hasnt been any drama in the present day, as of yet.

joined Feb 28, 2016

Yep, I totally agree with you. I think that's what Team Gaji is aiming for. Sungji heals Sumin. Sumin finally gets brave enough to face Seju, who has been waiting all along for a closure. So I think Sungji and Sumin is the end game. And Seju happy ending will be about having Sumin back as family, just like they promised once.

Yeah this is the way i see it ending aswell. The only thing i'm not sure about is whether Seju will end up with Nami or not.

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 6:17PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Yea, I think this is actually what's gonna happen in the series. Although I totally ship #TeamBlonde, I just can't ignore the fact that your theory is more realistic and more likely to happen in the series. Like I dunno. Sungji's character is to open Sumin's closed and already cold heart. Maybe, just maybe, Sumin will finally accept that that cheating accident 10 years ago is really just an accident. And as for Seju, she's always always been there for Sumin. Even after all those things Sumin had done to her. Well, either way, I'm good whoever Sumin ends up to. As long as the development of the story is acceptable.

You know, I like how the "members" of each team behave in this forum. Like how most of us respect each other ships or the fact that some of us are ok if our team loses in the end, as long as everyone end up happy. Also I think it's kind of amazing some of us get to the point of even accepting the threesome route (which usually would just intensify ship wars). I definitely don't regret getting out of my anti-social bubble to interact with you guys lol.

joined Sep 15, 2015

The only thing i'm not sure about is whether Seju will end up with Nami or not.

Lol. That ain't gonna happen. Seju despises Nami. For fuck's sake, did you not see how Seju reacts whenever Nami's around ?? She even got Nami blacklisted in her company. So like having an idea about Nami×Seju ending up together is kinda funny actually. Lol lol lol

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 6:24PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

You know, I like how the "members" of each team behave in this forum. Like how most of us respect each other ships or the fact that some of us are ok if our team loses in the end, as long as everyone end up happy. Also I think it's kind of amazing some of us get to the point of even accepting the threesome route (which usually would just intensify ship wars). I definitely don't regret getting out of my anti-social bubble to interact with you guys lol.

This forum is actually fun coz it's well organized with level headed people discussing the story. Unlike in FF's forum I think (not really sure if it really was FF) ?? That they have wars going on to the point that they disrespect anyone that's against their ship.

last edited at Mar 10, 2016 12:17AM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Never thought if there's a triangle love ending like Sumin x Sungji x Seju. Will it be happened ?

joined Sep 15, 2015

Never thought if there's a triangle love ending like Sumin x Sungji x Seju. Will it be happened ?

Do you mean like a threesome ending ?? There's some here that thinks that might actually happen.

joined Feb 28, 2016

Lol. That ain't gonna happen. Seju despises Nami. For fuck's sake, did you not see how Seju reacts whenever Nami's around ?? She even got Nami blacklisted in her company. So like having an idea about Nami×Seju ending up together is kinda funny actually. Lol lol lol

You do know there is over 35+ chapters of the manwha left to go right? I'm not sure if anything will happen between them but your reasoning behind your argument along with your condescending comment that they won't end up together is flawed. Just because their relationship hasn't been developed yet and by the way their is a reason that the author is pushing the narrative that Nami is interested in Seju, whether it be they end up together, whether it be the just have a fling or hell maybe Nami decides to help Seju to get Sumin back lol. What i'm trying to get at is the author didn't plant that seed for absolutely nothing and there is still a lot of the story left to be told so i wouldn't "lol" at the mention of it just yet.

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 6:48PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Sungji: "I told my brother that I was going to sleep over at a friend's house and come back tomorrow"
Sumin: "Don't tell me I'm that friend?"
Sungji: "Am I not allowed?"
Sumin: "No Im okay with it but."
Sungji: " Team leader"
Sumin: "Hm?"
-smile smile -
Sumin: "Come in for now"

After re-reading this, that "but" from Sumin and the "Come in for now," might mean she's expecting a visit from Seju. Seju may have needed a shoulder to lean on after dealing with her family crap, as we've seen before.

joined Feb 28, 2016

Sungji: "I told my brother that I was going to sleep over at a friend's house and come back tomorrow"
-smile smile -

After re-reading this, that "but" from Sumin and the "Come in for now," might mean she's expecting a visit from Seju. Seju may have needed a shoulder to lean on after dealing with her family crap, as we've seen before.

Damn, never actually thought of this. If it's true i wonder if she will go in after seeing what she did and having that look on her face (it's in her personality to do so) and if she does i wonder what she'll see because the first thing i thought when they were blushing at each other was that they were going to mess around.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

This forum is actually fun coz it's well organized with level headed people discussing the story. Unlike in FF's forum I think (not really sure if it really was FF) ?? That they have wars going on to the point that they disrespect anyone that's against they're ship.

I'm not sure if it was considered as wars. Yeah, there really were some tone arguments in the FF's forum, and I couldn't help but joint them too. The dispute seemed fixed well, but I completely lost all my wills to discuss there again.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

FF forum isn't about what the ship should be so much as it's team masochist vs. team I'm over how long this is taking them to progress. At the end of the day I'm resigned to following FF, WDTFS, and plenty of other stories to their bitter ends, since I'm emotionally invested in the characters. These webtoons/web manhwas don't seem to have the publisher problems that we've seen with so many yuri mangas (Under One Roof, come back to meeeee). I'm relieved just knowing that we'll get to see the end, whether I find it disappointing or not.

joined Sep 15, 2015

You do know there is over 35+ chapters of the manwha left to go right? I'm not sure if anything will happen between them but your reasoning behind your argument along with your condescending comment that they won't end up together is flawed. Just because their relationship hasn't been developed yet and by the way their is a reason that the author is pushing the narrative that Nami is interested in Seju, whether it be they end up together, whether it be the just have a fling or hell maybe Nami decides to help Seju to get Sumin back lol. What i'm trying to get at is the author didn't plant that seed for absolutely nothing and there is still a lot of the story left to be told so i wouldn't "lol" at the mention of it just yet.

Man, I do know we still have 35 more chapters to look forward to. Of course there's a reason why Nami was there. But thing is, you're considering Nami and Seju ending up together. If you pointed out earlier that Nami might help Seju getting back together with Sumin, this argument won't even exist. Nami helping Seju is an acceptable reasoning. I'm not against it since it's likely to happen anyways. But Seju×Nami ship ?? Uhh. I'm not so sure about that

joined Feb 28, 2016

I really don't think that will actually happen though lol, i was kind of joking around with that one to try get my point across that anything can happen haha.

joined Mar 9, 2016

Hello
This is the first time I write and excuse me for my terrible grammar and spelling.
I've been reading the opinion of other users about Sumin sick and Seju doing something for her to add drama to the plot, but anyone remember about in episode 39 the friends of Sungji tell her he has lost weight again. Don´t you believe that something might happen to the health of Sungji? I hope not.
and finally you remember also in episode 26 Sumin says she doesn´t have a car, and Seju remembers having given her a car.

All I can think of now is: Sumin suddenly got sick with some kind of terminal illness and her only way to survive is to get an organ transplant. She then needs a donor, so Seju sacrifices herself to donor her organ to Sumin,

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 9:41PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Hello
This is the first time I write and excuse me for my terrible grammar and spelling.
I've been reading the opinion of other users about Sumin sick and Seju doing something for her to add drama to the plot, but anyone remember about in episode 39 the friends of Sungji tell her he has lost weight again. Don´t you believe that something might happen to the health of Sungji? I hope not.
and finally you remember also in episode 26 Sumin says she doesn´t have a car, and Seju remembers having given her a car.

If we think about Seju's driving manner in this chapter, then a chance that she will get into a car accident also is highly possible, right? (ʘ‿ʘ)

All I can think of now is: Sumin suddenly got sick with some kind of terminal illness and her only way to survive is to get an organ transplant. She then needs a donor, so Seju sacrifices herself to donor her organ to Sumin,

Why Seju? Sungji is younger, so her organ would be healthier. haha

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

From what I see Seju is probably soon going to find out that Sehyun is actually her father, and possibly meet her mother..

Sehyun looks too young to be her father. Seju is 34, so he must be around 55 at least (minimum 50, although that's gross, considering he must fathered her at 16 with a presumably adult lady). He doesn't look that old at all, he looks around Seju's age. But not impossible either. I just don't like to see that.
Also, pretty sure Seju's mother is dead

I think Seju won't interfere much in next chapter. Whether she stays and talks with Sumin or not, i think it's more possible that she takes it to herself rather than doing anything

No, it's highly probable that Sehyun is her actual father. If you recall a couple chapters back they show a short end with Sehyun (you know it's him cause the mole) who slept with a pink haired woman with green eyes. She probably gave birth to Seju and dumped her into the fathers family and had no choice but to adopt her into the family through other means.. which would be to have Sehyuns father act as her real father. Also her 'father' seems wayy too old to be her real father. She's only 34 and the guy looks like he's in his 70's-80's or something. Sehyun looks like he could be 54 or so which would make more sense if he 'accidentally' had her. Definitly does not look around sejus age judging from the amount of apparent wrinkles on his face. Also remember when Sehyun hurt Sumin in the warehouse? He got all offensive and said he named Seju and all.
I'm 98% sure he's her real father but we'll see :)

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

-smile smile -

Oh no I hope you guys don't take my translation too much word for word, it was done very quickly and may not be worded correctly ㅠ ㅠ.apologies in advance.
Also, she said it in a manner where it's more like 'well I'M fine with it .' But makes more sense to add the 'but' in there because the way she said it is usually something from a cut off sentence. I hope you understand what I mean.. if not, sorry for the bad explanation haha....

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

-smile smile -

Oh no I hope you guys don't take my translation too much word for word, it was done very quickly and may not be worded correctly ㅠ ㅠ.apologies in advance.
Also, she said it in a manner where it's more like 'well I'M fine with it .' But makes more sense to add the 'but' in there because the way she said it is usually something from a cut off sentence. I hope you understand what I mean.. if not, sorry for the bad explanation haha....

Lol no problem, thanks for the clarification. Even so, it's still clear that whether or not Sumin knows she's on the way over, Seju wants to go decompress with Sumin after all her family nonsense.

To reply you must either login or sign up.