Forum › The Lie That Melts Into The Rain discussion

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

This was cute. On the other hand, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT, JAPAN. You don't get colds from being wet. You don't get colds from BEING cold. You get colds FROM A VIRUS. THIS IS BASIC MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE, IT IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This was cute. On the other hand, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT, JAPAN. You don't get colds from being wet. You don't get colds from BEING cold. You get colds FROM A VIRUS. THIS IS BASIC MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE, IT IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

True, but being cold or lacking sleep is a good way to suppress your immune system and make it more likely you'll catch one.

joined Jan 8, 2014

^_^ that was so cute!

joined Aug 10, 2015

True, but being cold or lacking sleep is a good way to suppress your immune system and make it more likely you'll catch one.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and besides, isn't it cuter that way? Well...my mom always tells me i'll catch a cold when i'm always dressing up like a homeless ass-kid ^^ because she hates my sense of clothes.And me ^^ i love my mom

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and besides, isn't it cuter that way? Well...my mom always tells me i'll catch a cold when i'm always dressing up like a homeless ass-kid ^^ because she hates my sense of clothes.And me ^^ i love my mom

And for me I admire you. Really, you're amazing I'm your fan.

joined Aug 10, 2015

I'm assuming you mean me, if that is so - would you do your onee-sama a favor? How 'bout washing my back? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and slowllllyyy going to the front...slowly, don't shoo it.And then..hehehe...and then...i'll leave it up to your imagination (•ө•)♡

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I'm assuming you mean me, if that is so - would you do your onee-sama a favor? How 'bout washing my back? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and slowllllyyy going to the front...slowly, don't shoo it.And then..hehehe...and then...i'll leave it up to your imagination (•ө•)♡

Ahhhh, you're really amazing. But I can't do those things because I'm a boy but I can find cute girls for you.

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 5:39AM

joined Aug 10, 2015

Ahhhh, you're really amazing. But I can't do those things because I'm a boy but I can find cute girls for you.

Oh...at least we both like vagina.*badabumm tzz* (btw, i'm flattered, thank you very much) you're such an gentleman.Me likey.
Sure, gimme one of da cuties! •q•
If you find some cute Girls, then i'd be more than willing to take 'em x3

But pizza will do too.#SingleLikeApringle

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Oh...at least we both like vagina.*badabumm tzz* (btw, i'm flattered, thank you very much) you're such an gentleman.Me likey.

Oh I'm so happy. Thank you. I can't imagine how nice it will be If I was your side-kick.

joined Aug 10, 2015

Oh I'm so happy. Thank you. I can't imagine how nice it will be If I was your side-kick.

You're welcome.So, let's go Oguzhan-kun! To the hunt of cute girls, my loyal side-buddy! ≧◡≦ 'happy to know that you're such an cutie though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

You're welcome.So, let's go Oguzhan-kun! To the hunt of cute girls, my loyal side-buddy! ≧◡≦ 'happy to know that you're such an cutie though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aye Aye Captain! ( btw I can't tell how much my heart fluttered when you said my name.)

joined Aug 10, 2015

Aye Aye Captain! ( btw I can't tell how much my heart fluttered when you said my name.)

I feel like this turns into an romantic-friendship-comedy :D
Oh my, ya makin' me blush~ yada~
huuuuugs Good thing you're so motivated, m8 >:)

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Oh you're the one making me blush. Talking to you like this is like a dream to me. Today I was happy and energetic thanks to you.

joined Aug 10, 2015

Oh you're the one making me blush. Talking to you like this is like a dream to me. Today I was happy and energetic thanks to you.

Ayeee, glad to hear that! Stay happy, buddy - or else i'll just swippydi-swap your ass xD (just a joke.) maybe.
Muhaha.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <3

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Ayeee, glad to hear that! Stay happy, buddy - or else i'll just swippydi-swap your ass xD (just a joke.) maybe.
Muhaha.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <3

Oh then I should stop being happy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .

joined Aug 10, 2015

Muhaha.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <3

Oh then I should stop being happy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .

Oh my, you naughty pizza :o jk xD
I'll do it for you for free ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Actually, no, just for cookies - and then we have a deal.But just spanking xD

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 7:54AM

Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

when the comment section is as sweet as the doujin

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

So Rakusa and oguzhan96, after saying all that you two won't even exchange some form of contact? I'm kind of disappointed. (>_<)

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 2:52PM

joined Aug 10, 2015

So Rakusa and oguzhan96, after saying all that you two won't even exchange some form of contact? I'm kind of disappointed. (>_<)

E-eh? Well..umm...i guess? Sorry to disappoint you senpai QnQ but...uhhh IT'S EMBARRASSING OKAY I'M LIKE, 100% EMBARRASSED NOW AND I DON'T KNOW WHY
Maybe i'll ask him anytime soon ////

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Oh, I thought we already connected by each other's hearts and ... booty.

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 2:41PM

joined Aug 10, 2015

Nyeheheh.Dangg right we did x3 and don't forget the boobies! ...my boobies anyway :D

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Nyeheheh.Dangg right we did x3 and don't forget the boobies! ...my boobies anyway :D

Oho, if we are talking about boobies I have nice two ones.

And I-If its you I don't mind t- touching.xxx

last edited at Mar 5, 2016 6:00PM

joined Aug 10, 2015

Oho, if we are talking about boobies I have nice two ones.

And I-If its you I don't mind t- touching.xxx

Oh? Did ya make an operation and now you have two boobies, or----
OHH.
i get it xD
Alright, imma goin' for them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I feel like such a pervert tbh
But MAYBE i am
NYEHEHE PREPARE UR BODY OGUZHAN!!!

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

My body is always prepared for you captain!

HHey W-Wait where are you touching, .... it tickles.

joined Aug 10, 2015

My body is always prepared for you captain!

HHey W-Wait where are you touching, .... it tickles.

Oh sorry, i mistook it with your tummy :D but now i'll tickle you to death, NYEHEHE! .......After that, how about treating me to some tacos?

To reply you must either login or sign up.