Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Why do I always get sick when Nintendo announces a new game? Anyway S&M! gen 7 time! lmao

If you're thinking on getting the vita version, do it during this week so you get the special bundle with DLC and themes included. The bundle is only available during February

Got it! Thanks.
............wait...detective work? going inside the tv?......did I get persona 4 again? the familiar artstyle doesn't help lol.

...I don't think any Fire Emblem had it.

Awakening did have dual audio. The only other games with voices were the tellius games and that was just for the fmv. cutscenes.

It's definitely a hole, though. You can tell there was something there when you invite people to your personal quarters, but you can't do anything. They say a line or two, and... done. It's kind of awkward.

Eh, I think its fine. there is some interaction in the game but that's after S-support + a few hearts

I'm playing Birthright and I am enjoying it. Pretty much a revamped version of Awakening, though some of the characters/storylines are so blatantly ripped straight from Awakening it's kind of frustrating. Mozu for example. Still, I like the combat more, especially how you can start off with characters paired instead of wasting a turn.

It is supposed to appeal to the awakening fans. It is disappointing though, I really hope the next game is completely original. But...then again this IS IntSys after all.

Also: I AM SO HAPPY WYVERS/DRAGONKNIGHTS OR WHATEVER ARE HIGH TIER AGAIN! oh look Swordmasters are broken...again! Or more like Ryoma is broken lol

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Got it! Thanks.
............wait...detective work? going inside the tv?......did I get persona 4 again? the familiar artstyle doesn't help lol.

The character designer is Suzuhito Yasuda, who also did the character designs for the two Devil Survivor games.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I bought Stardew Valley, haven't played beyond the intro yet though. Looks really promising and actually like it has more potential than Harvest Moon.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Also: I AM SO HAPPY WYVERS/DRAGONKNIGHTS OR WHATEVER ARE HIGH TIER AGAIN! oh look Swordmasters are broken...again! Or more like Ryoma is broken lol

Ryoma is just ridiculous. Murders everyone.

I love the castle feature, I'm hooked on it. All I want to do right now is build and form bonds.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rye posted:

...I don't think any Fire Emblem had it.

Awakening did have dual audio. The only other games with voices were the tellius games and that was just for the fmv. cutscenes.

I see, I didn't play them, neither search much about them, so I thought they had more voices, but if it's only the cutscenes guess it's not really much of a problem that it don't have japanese voice option.

Also, the VN Manken!, sold as Cherry Tree High Comedy Club, it was released in 2012 but was localized, the characters names and other things where changed to be "americanized", but in the end of 2014 they released it again but de-localized, basically a proper translation keeping the original japanese names, it's not yuri but don't have any het romance either, so I thought it would be good to mention in case someone could have interest on it.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I bought Stardew Valley, haven't played beyond the intro yet though. Looks really promising and actually like it has more potential than Harvest Moon.

tell me how it goes :o
this specially:
In the trailer they show the player (as a male) with a female partner, they get a baby.
So in yuri I guess it doesn't happen at all, or maybe adopted?..

oook, nvm
http://stardewvalley.net/dev-update-24/

adoption :o

last edited at Feb 29, 2016 11:36PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

this specially:
In the trailer they show the player (as a male) with a female partner, they get a baby.

oook, nvm

Just remember that there are no ports for Mac or SteamOS/Linux, and the dev has apparently said they're unlikely at this point.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

this specially:

oook, nvm

Just remember that there are no ports for Mac or SteamOS/Linux, and the dev has apparently said they're unlikely at this point.

he said he wants to, but does not promise anything. (hes probably busy with upcoming content)
here

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

more STRAFE

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013
Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

and oh-, look, Microsoft parading a beloved IP's corpse (again)

Conker was beloved?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

OP Tech plz don't nerf Sakurai...oh wait.

The character designer is Suzuhito Yasuda, who also did the character designs for the two Devil Survivor games.

That's why I pointed it out. The game feels like a (SFW)smt-digimon-battlenetwork dna fusion or something to me.

G-Gods! did you really have to post that? I didn't want to be reminded of that...uh...thing. lmao that dislike bar.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Conker was beloved?

Uhm.... appaerently so? Yes? No? Look at the dislike bar?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Conker was beloved?

YouTube like/dislike bars really don't prove much beyond people are dicks.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Conker was super beloved.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Conker was beloved?

YouTube like/dislike bars really don't prove much beyond people are dicks.

Yes it does? Mankind divided DLC trailer? FineBros copyright bullshit? Silent Hill Book of Memories? Konami in general pachinko and all?

Edit: Dislike and general reactions to certain shitty things, I have yet to see them not go hand in hand on youtube.

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 10:18AM

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Agh, I already need Revelation to come out... so I can re-marry Rinkah again. But also to have every character in one big chaotic home, and because I just finished Birthright and I'm halfway through Conquest. It's really furstrating not having Challenge missions in Conquest. I did buy the Map Pack DLC bundle so I can build XP and support, but it's soooo much longer than just a simple Challenge mission. I do like the story missions in Conquest more, though.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I AM READY!

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I AM READY!

Thanks for posting that, I need to go reserve it.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Never pre-order games.

Frankly, No Man's Sky, as neat as it looks, really feels like its gonna turn out to be a game with not much substance after the novelty wears off.

I'd wait for like a month after the hype is dead and proper reviews roll out.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

^^
To me No Man's Sky looks like Star Citizen without any set goals or multiplayer. It looks like you just roam planets, so Im probably going to pass on it.

I personally can't wait for final fantasy 15 I need my JRPG. The only downside is I don't think they are going to release it on PC. I don't want to play it on PS4, but I probably have to.

joined Jan 8, 2016

fuck FF 15, I want to queue with someone in FF 14, it actually looks like Final Fantasy again and pretty sweet for an MMURPUGER

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 1:10PM

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Meh, I'm a collector, so I'm fine with preordering. Unless a game is completely boring or I hate it, I hang onto it.

Never been a FF person. Did play FFXIV for awhile but hit a wall in soloing, so that's that. Back to Guild Wars 2.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Pretty sure Conker is a cult classic like Invader Zim.

Agh, I already need Revelation to come out... so I can re-marry Rinkah again. But also to have every character in one big chaotic home, and because I just finished Birthright and I'm halfway through Conquest. It's really furstrating not having Challenge missions in Conquest. I did buy the Map Pack DLC bundle so I can build XP and support, but it's soooo much longer than just a simple Challenge mission. I do like the story missions in Conquest more, though.

I've read that the new xp dlc is kinda bad. I grind supports on the before awakening dlc since it's free and you can grind supports on castle battles, you don't really need extra xp on conquest either: I was under leveled because I refused to bench anyone...bad idea. I ended up catching up by meat-walling on Soleil's mission and later on Ophelia's mission with my Effie and Xander and promoted Peri+Belka+Luna+Kaze. Hard/Classic btw
I haven't used my pay2win bonuses yet...as much as I want that galeforce.
I can't take Rinkah seriously when mine had 12 str on lvl 20 making her weaker than all my non pure mages lmao

Bayonetta Bayonetta x Jeanne Link: deviantart

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Pretty sure Conker is a cult classic like Invader Zim.

I've read that the new xp dlc is kinda bad. I grind supports on the before awakening dlc since it's free and you can grind supports on castle battles, you don't really need extra xp on conquest either: I was under leveled because I refused to bench anyone...bad idea. I ended up catching up by meat-walling on Soleil's mission and later on Ophelia's mission with my Effie and Xander and promoted Peri+Belka+Luna+Kaze. Hard/Classic btw
I haven't used my pay2win bonuses yet...as much as I want that galeforce.
I can't take Rinkah seriously when mine had 12 str on lvl 20 making her weaker than all my non pure mages lmao

Bayonetta Bayonetta x Jeanne Link: deviantart

The RNG seems to be more on the random side this time. I've seen a few debates about "this character or that character" where people are chiming in with very different experiences.

I'm ok with the pack so far. The weapons battle is pretty fun, and only takes about 5 or 6 turns, so I've been going with that. But I'll give the Before Awakening one more of a shot.

This topic has been locked.