Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

cipp posted:
Another release day eve, another comic (but I think I'm all comicked out now, really). It's a not-comic comic this time (at least not intentionally)... though I couldn't help but add a small joke ending at the end of the post.

I think I went a little too cheesy for this one, but I hope it's still palatable, enjoy :) See you guys on the other side...

Edit: Tumblr resolution is crap, so use the original resolution links at the bottom!

Good job. Ha-ha. Kudos.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@takachi, you're dreaming too much lol

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

haha, that's actually a great idea, gonna go sleep for the marvelous epic fluttering Sunday to come!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

takachi posted:

haha, that's actually a great idea, gonna go sleep for the marvelous epic fluttering Sunday to come!

Sweet dreams my dear. See you in less than 12 hours

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

I think I'm satisfied if in the chapter tomorrow... Norae goes out and hugs Seola from the back... and they stand like this for a while... and Seola then holds her hands over Norae's as if hugging her ownself... and without words.. they already know what exactly's going on... and they keep standing like this hugging each other tighter... but being afraid to do anything further... being just too excited and being scared someone else will see or hear them... Seola will put a bit of her body weight to let Norae embrace her more and hold her, while leaning back her head to Seola's neck and ear, burning bright red... <

Must be the masochist in me but I'd like to see something like this happening. I don't think that they will jump or burst out with feelings just yet but I want to see No Rae take the initiative and not being so reactionary. Also, I have given this quite some thought and I was wondering if we will see the conclusion of their love confessions and get an ending after it. I can't coincive not having more than that. Like a brief set of chapters on the progression of their newly relationship... I'm getting way ahead here, sorry sorry.

last edited at Feb 20, 2016 9:55PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

'Twas the night before the comico release schedule, when all through the forum not a user was stirring...

Scratch that, everyone was stirring and clawing at the walls.

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

'Twas the night before the comico release schedule, when all through the forum not a user was stirring...

Scratch that, everyone was stirring and clawing at the walls.

"Clawing at the walls"

I see what you did there Tiger

I will be leaving this here as I wait for the new chapter....

https://49.media.tumblr.com/1bc35aca0aadec9ad3bce5f390a8b1fc/tumblr_nsrtidVk981t35lqzo1_500.gif

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

NamelessPresence posted:

I will be leaving this here as I wait for the new chapter....
https://49.media.tumblr.com/1bc35aca0aadec9ad3bce5f390a8b1fc/tumblr_nsrtidVk981t35lqzo1_500.gif

Haha the gif is really cute, it's basically how my week has been going, waiting for FF. Gosh I do have a job
But I'll utilize my beauty sleep to help these final moments go faster tonight.
May we rejoice in Seolrae in 9 hours and 34 minutes only if Ssamba's not late again

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

Haha the gif is really cute, it's basically how my week has been going, waiting for FF. Gosh I do have a job
But I'll utilize my beauty sleep to help these final moments go faster tonight.
May we rejoice in Seolrae in 9 hours and 34 minutes ==*only if Ssamba's not late again*=

I don't even expect the chapter to be available on time.

Forget about the job, we need fan made dreamy comic like scenarios.

joined Mar 28, 2014

I can't sleep and wait any more! I need a fluttering dose, NOW!!!

last edited at Feb 21, 2016 7:57AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

On a regular work day I snooze my 5 alarms like 10 times. But on a Sunday every cell in my body is so excited that I wake up at 4 in the morning... involuntarily. How is that even possible? How could one manhwa have this effect on me? I've been rolling around on my bed for an hour trying to get back to sleep but i can't. I need FF now..NOW.. FUCKING NOW!!

joined Mar 28, 2014

a little more than an hour left... if it's not late today... the tension increases, breathing speeds up

On a regular work day I snooze my 5 alarms like 10 times. But on a Sunday every cell in my body is so excited that I wake up at 4 in the morning... involuntarily. How is that even possible? How could one manhwa have this effect on me? I've been rolling around on my bed for an hour trying to get back to sleep but i can't. I need FF now..NOW.. FUCKING NOW!!

LOL! I woke up with EXACTLY SAME THOUGHT TODAY!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

a little more than an hour left... if it's not late today... the tension increases, breathing speeds up

If only I could be excited like that every day, life'd be great.

So the question now is time skip or no time skip? Will the night continue? Or will the next morning jump in with more exciting possibilities? The increasing heart beat at the end of last chapter excited me. I can't remember the last time Ssamba used it, but it's really rare. The only moment I remember was when No-rae saw the pretty Seol-a in the morning of the exhibition.

Edit: Ok, so I searched Halmoni's pastebin and found 2 other times the sound of heart beat was portrayed: an irrelevant one in Ch 33, and the other time was Seol-a's getting anxious before her confession ch 48.

last edited at Feb 21, 2016 8:41AM

joined Mar 28, 2014

If only I could be excited like that every day, life'd be great.

So the question now is time skip or no time skip? Will the night continue? Or will the next morning jump in with more exciting possibilities? The increasing heart beat at the end of last chapter excited me. I can't remember the last time Ssamba used it, but it's really rare. The only moment I remember was when No-rae saw the pretty Seol-a in the morning of the exhibition.

Edit: Ok, so I searched Halmoni's pastebin and found 2 other times the sound of heart beat was portrayed: an irrelevant one in Ch 33, and the other time was Seol-a's getting anxious before her confession ch 48.

sht, I'm losing my mind... Comico is now on auto-refresh...

joined Feb 16, 2016

I'm hoping that the night continues, but probably it will be either time-skip or next morning. Anyways (whatever the outcome is) I'm just excited that new chapter is just around the corner ¤_¤

And yes, goddamnit that heartbeat was intense! <3

last edited at Feb 21, 2016 8:58AM

joined Mar 28, 2014

I don't even care what's inside anymore.. time skip... confession.. kiss.. drama... white pages... I know it'll deliver in some way... and the comico chapter number 69... is soooooo fluttering foreshadowing....

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

ok biatches, let's get ready to turn on your auto refresh or continuous F5

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

ok now my heart beat is increasing. damn Ssamba. when you're late i know you have something good.

joined Mar 28, 2014

i'm increasing the refresh rate... bathump bathump xDDDD

joined Mar 28, 2014

and I should've been cooking myself a lunch...

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Hahaha :D this time I didn't make that mistake like last week :D I ate right before update :D

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Alextasha posted:

Hahaha :D this time I didn't make that mistake like last week :D I ate right before update :D

Good job Alex

joined Apr 3, 2012

I'm hitting my refresh button right now more times than I'd feel comfortable owning up to. So hyped for these next few chapters.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Gosh this intense is killing me.

Where's ffins07 today? lol

joined Feb 16, 2016

ieeheh

ok now my heart beat is increasing. damn Ssamba. when you're late i know you have something good.

Hope you're right :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.