Forum › Trap Box discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

...I feel like I've read this story once before...

What is with Miku and these boys? The worst luck. Like ever.

joined Aug 6, 2013

The beginning is so dramatic :O

Saber_dizz
joined Jan 30, 2013

cool! :o

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

I laughed a little too much at Luka's reaction to when she read the script of the second half of the story.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

**Mizuki cannot use proper grammar because of the undeniable cuteness and greatness of the story line.*

szijldfisegisegfosaegeu!!
soehosehgoseugb!!
sfgvbfisghriugbrsoigbsrghs!

**Mizuki had a nosebleed and returned to her normal reaction, recovering from the moe overload.*

I really can't get enough of the creations of Sekihara. Always cute and dramatic... Really like~

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

This is just GREAT!! I can finally add this to my archive ever after reading a Chinese scanlation!
~~~~~~~
Page 46, upper-right, the first panel:
I believe there are additional kana characters over the "RI" letters. The original text is "バカなの しぬの", which means "Wanna die, you fools?" in my opinion.

joined Apr 5, 2013

I just LOVE luka!!! XD

joined May 14, 2013

Oh my God... This was so great... I thought for sure it would have a bad end, but it wasn't that bad. I felt bad for Luka in the beginning, but seems like everything is alright for her now since Miku seems to like her back~! :3 (Er... I think so?)

Anyways, one of the best Miku x Luka doujins I've read... I can't get enough of Sekihara's arts.

So many Miku x Luka these times. I'm happy. :D

joined Jul 17, 2013

Ahh! Sekihara's works are just perfect! ;; this doujin made my day!

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

page 21, upper right corner has an empty bubble. However in the raw is just "....." so nothing was lost.

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

I believe there are additional kana characters over the "RI" letters. The original text is "バカなの しぬの", which means "Wanna die, you fools?" in my opinion.

Thanks for that, candy76041820. I might re-do that part and put that in just for completion's sake. :)

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

page 21, upper right corner has an empty bubble. However in the raw is just "....." so nothing was lost.

Thanks for that catch. Orange Pekoe also mentioned it, but I completely missed that part of the critique since it was kind of late where I am. -bams head- May re-do that part when I add the text for page 46 just for completion's sake. :)

last edited at Sep 17, 2013 4:15AM

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Thanks for that, candy76041820. I might re-do that part and put that in just for completion's sake. :)

Several other places I feel uncertain or incorrect: (Many of them come from a Chinese translation I've read before)
- Page 05: lower left, Miku's bubble. "That's a lie~"
- Page 08: middle right, the bubble on the left. "Gotta meet up with Miku ASAP" (p.s. I believe they are Len, Ren, Gakupo and Gumi in the TV)
- Page 11: bottom, untranslated bubbles: Luka: "Yeah." Miku: "Sob"
- Page 12: left, Luka's rectangles. "Despite of having so much to say, I just comforted her in the end."
- Page 13: bottom, Miku's bubbles. "Ah, well," "if Luka-chan has a boyfriend," "it'll be unlikely for you to comfort me like this." "Seems I'll feel lonely then."
- Page 14: Luka's rectangles. "Why do you keep disrupting me like this, making me confused every time?" "flame fanned up," "shackles removed" (the last two are suggestions. Maybe they come from the lyrics of their song Magnet)
- Page 15: middle left, Luka's across-panel bubble. A stronger "Don't mess with me!" feels better since Miku got startled.
- Page 31: middle, Miku's dialog outside the bubble. "Since I'm used to waiting"
- Page 36: middle left. Miku's thoughts. "So I fell asleep like this." "Luka-chan helped me put on the/her pajamas."
- Same page: lower left, Miku's thoughts, the first sentence. The past tense "When I was with that guy, it was tiring and it hurt..." feels better. The "now that I think about it" sentence should be put at first as well.
- Page 38: upper right, Miku's dialog outside the bubble. "They are so soft..."
- Same page: middle, the blank area to the upper-left of the hiragana "papa", there's an curved arrow pointing to the left, shaped like the top of a circle, with an SFX of "scroll"/"turn".
- Page 39: top middle, Miku's bubble. Is "deep asleep" correct? Or should we use "sound asleep"?
- Same page, same panel. Miku's dialog outside the bubble should be "She seems to be sound asleep", while the bubble being "It should be fine"
- Page 41, middle, Miku's bubble on the left. "She's still sleeping, right!?"
- Same page, lower-right panel, Miku's bubble. "Ah... I think it's just better to be like this."
- Page 43, middle, unfilled bubble, SFX "slurp"/"splash"
- Same page, lower right, unfilled bubbles, SFXs "nn..." "haah..."
- Page 44, bottom, Miku's second bubble on the right. "But I left Luka-chan a letter..."
- Same page, same position, Miku's dialog outside the bubbles. "I also drew a picture with it... It should be ok, right?"
- Same page, same position, Miku's bubble on the left. "I hope Luka-chan won't discover what I did just now!"
- Afterwords page (page 45):
Thank you very much.

I like it to an extent beyond "Yaah yaah ufufu".
I just tried to challenge myself towards a new direction!
Even simple reactions as short as "like" or "dislike" are accepted. I'll be very happy to hear those.
Although girls fallen in love are sly,
you did good job drawing them out, Hiloto!

I'm very sorry about Luka's being miserable!
Even if this time Hiloto did the main work of polishing the dialog again and again like always,
we two soon cried like "uwaaaaah Luka-channnnnn".
No... It seemed that the only one cried was me.
From the appended part in the later half,
Luka-chan seems to have become an unlucky girl who don't pay attention to flags. /(^o^)\ Yaah! Luka-san!!

The full-attendance bonus winner Luka who appeared in all the books published until now frequently becomes miserable.
It's absolutely not like we hate her! We like her the best!!

Thank you very much for keeping us accompanied this far!
Let's meet somewhere else ^^.

2010.10 Sekihara Umina
- Credit page (page 46): lower right, Kaito's dialog outside the bubble. "Since I got the boyfriend role, why didn't I appear..."
- Same page, same panel, Luka's bubble. "So you have been here all the time?"
- Same page, left, credits.
2010.10.03 First Print
2011.07.17 Fifth Print
Niratama/Sekihara Umina (& Hiloto)
Print: Malushyo-Ink Co., Ltd.
*Reading by anyone under 18 and uploading to network are strictly prohibited.

Special Thanks!: Suyama-sama
Thank you for always taking care of us!

*Something Like Information*
"Niratama" is a circle which focuses on straight/yuri couples from Vocaloid, PreCure, Hetalia, etc. Please visit our website for newest information.

URL: http://haruka.saiin.net/~niratama/
E-mail: u_sekihara@hotmail.co.jp
Pixiv: ID=151361

last edited at Sep 21, 2013 2:33AM

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Also, all the images seems a little blurred horizontally to me.

last edited at Dec 6, 2013 2:37AM

joined Aug 26, 2013

Anyways besides the little errors it was a great doujin

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

Omg Luka sleeps like a log lmao. I'd totally wake up if someone's licking my fingers. > /// >;

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Cuteness escalating towards the end :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.