Forum › The Steps of Adulthood discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

That's happens a lot in things I read but I think its strange to masturbate while thinking the person you love no actually while thinking a person. Person might be happen but I don't know... I would not put the person I love into my fantasies. It's just after doing that how can you face that person without getting embrassed. It would be really awkard.

Oh, maybe because I'm a guy.

last edited at Feb 11, 2016 10:02AM

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Fun fact
If you holding hand with other
Your hearh beats are synchronise...
Gently. .

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Maki had the most human answer to when they were doing it at Nicos house O.O
Omg that's exactly what I felt when it was my first time lmao though I didn't get that emotional. But this was somewhat very down to earth and realistic lol and I usually don't relate to sex scenes in mantas just cause they are always so unrealistic lol. So bravo for the mangaka!

last edited at Feb 11, 2016 10:50AM

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

this is so cute, Karuha's art makes the scenes just look sweeter

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

What I've just read is a heart-warming gift from heaven made by Karuha...

joined Aug 10, 2015

Fun fact
If you holding hand with other
Your hearh beats are synchronise...
Gently. .

As iffff?! Wow, didn't knew that.
Anyways, thanks for that :D

And, KARUHA MA FAVEEEEE
A really sweet story, and i loved how cute Maki was!!! And Nico seemed so mature, dats how i liek it.Once in a while :D
But something i didn't get, was the end - why did Maki had that ring? Did Nico put it on her?

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Just adorbsbable

last edited at Feb 11, 2016 1:35PM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

NicoMaki <3

joined Apr 13, 2012

just... perfect

joined Sep 12, 2015

Cute cute cute!! More!

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

What a nice thing to wake up to >//<

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

yah!! Good morning indeed! NicoMaki just brightened up my Friday!

Light_blue_429604_i0
joined Sep 28, 2014

Can we just take a moment to appreciate /u/ scanlations for doing all of Karuha's nicomaki doujins :')

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Nice and cute!
That hair on #15 tough...

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

That hair on #15 tough...

It's not a hair. It's like that in the raw.

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Can we just take a moment to appreciate /u/ scanlations for doing all of Karuha's nicomaki doujins :')

I'm so happy they're all so cute ^.^

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Love the way the sex is depicted. It's not about braindead thrusting or the sloshing of fluids, but the emotions of the two involved. Speaking of which, Kindred Spirits tomorrow!! Support Yuri!

That's happens a lot in things I read but I think its strange to masturbate while thinking the person you love no actually while thinking a person. Person might be happen but I don't know... I would not put the person I love into my fantasies. It's just after doing that how can you face that person without getting embrassed. It would be really awkard.

Oh, maybe because I'm a guy.

I understand that feeling. I tend to idolize those I love, and I feel like I would be dirtying them somehow and it would be very awkward.

last edited at Feb 11, 2016 6:44PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

When I masturbate I don't think of anyone, like I only focus on what I feel and thinking about anything else just cuts the pleasure. But in my fantasies I do think of doing it with other people or the one I love.

last edited at Feb 11, 2016 7:37PM

216139_4178547737_8655_n%20resize%202
joined Jul 29, 2015

I love the way Karuha draws their hair, especially Nico without her twintails.
Another heartwarming chapter of my beloved NicoMaki.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

How could Nico be so smooth and poetic at the same time? I'm melted

Hoho that's one SWEET SWEET NicoMkai LOVE story! >~<

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Awww this is just too damn sweet... Maki-chan has Anna's (what a hell is her last name?... Uh, from Arendelle? Pffft) bed hair-style! :B

joined Jan 12, 2014

And, KARUHA MA FAVEEEEE
A really sweet story, and i loved how cute Maki was!!! And Nico seemed so mature, dats how i liek it.Once in a while :D
But something i didn't get, was the end - why did Maki had that ring? Did Nico put it on her?

I loved this story too and agree, mature Nico is the best. Sometimes you gotta be the senpai and not just the loli tsundere. xD
From what I get Nico put the ring on her as a surprise.

But I have a question for someone who might know: does a ring on the pinkies have some special meaning for yuri couples? I think I saw this on a couple of yuri mangas...

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I loved this story too and agree, mature Nico is the best. Sometimes you gotta be the senpai and not just the loli tsundere. xD

But I have a question for someone who might know: does a ring on the pinkies have some special meaning for yuri couples? I think I saw this on a couple of yuri mangas...

Well a ring as a gift will always have special meaning if it comes from the person you love and I think Nico gave Maki a ring because she want to give something that would show how much she love her and a ring is the perfect gift for that :) and yep in the Girlfriends manga Akko gave Mari pinky ring too as a christmas present

joined Aug 10, 2015

Well a ring as a gift will always have special meaning if it comes from the person you love and I think Nico gave Maki a ring because she want to give something that would show how much she love her and a ring is the perfect gift for that :) and yep in the Girlfriends manga Akko gave Mari pinky ring too as a christmas present

Ah, thank you both very much! Now i understand :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.