Forum › Baba-yaga discussion

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Its been 4 years & you still have yet to be completed. Mark this day, Baba-Yaga, you will be completed! if I have to become filthy rich & pay the creators off, Kizuki Akira and Satou Nanki, to complete you. You. Will. Be. Completed! It might take decades but! You. Will. Be. Completed!!! D;<

-P.S- I adore you x( <3

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

what the fuck did I just read I did t get the story the character nothing wast of time tck...

Tumblr_newo1nnh0a1r6wz1so1_500
joined May 2, 2013

At least its not cancelled, its been complete for a while now, we just have to wait until someone picks up the manga again to translate the rest of the chapters...*Takes a sip of wine* I HOPE!...Its been 6 fucking years after all...

1227d27ec431e624d6707b0a66b81869
joined Dec 14, 2014

it says abandon ooh noouu :I

joined Sep 11, 2014

Even after re-reading this over and over I still don't get some parts.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

It's a shame this is abandoned, especially with that cliffhanger at the end of chap4. It has a good content and narrating, to the extent that I don't mind continue reading if it get het. Well, all resolve around a "murder" of Noa and ppl at the present trying to hide it. It's interesting... but look like I can't get any translated versions now...

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Shame really. Because I kinda like Inumaru.

I means i know that she is a yandere stalker. But there is just something really charming about devoting girl that I really like.

I hope she's cured through (especially her temper), as I think she's a good person at heart. But surprised at how much trauma all of these kids have suffered due to a single incident

Nao%20smug%20face
joined Feb 1, 2016
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Couldn't follow it

Images%20(24)
joined Feb 11, 2015

COMPLETE IT COMPLETE IT COMPLETE IT OMG PLS IT IS AWESOME

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

So manga is completed but not translated oh well.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Re read it again. Finally understood it.

It is garbage.

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017
ThatOneDioDude
1paf9r7jlqo71
joined Aug 15, 2021

This is a series I'll be depressed about getting dropped, I find inumaru unique in a weird way, child bully turns sympathetic because of a traumatic experience, I find Akko kind of an asshole though, it's somewhat fine for her to act like that towards inu as a child but as an adult still holding a grudge against a clearly mentally unstable person is pretty weird, wouldn't you feel bad that whatever she saw back then still affects her to this day? After chapter 3 I can understand not liking them, but chapter 1 paints her character as sort of an immature brat and a bully, it seems like inumarus life has been downhill ever since elementary school, I wouldn't be surprised if the trauma she got that day lead to her getting ostracized by people in general due to her behavior, and like we saw in chapter 1, being bullied.

The whole yandere thing is pretty creepy, but inumaru seems to be homeless or not in a good living situation, so the whole scavenging through the trash thing is somewhat understandable, but the stalking thing? Yeah, I can't rationalize that.

Inumaru doesn't seem like a dangerous person like the people in the story think she is, just extremely mentally unstable, which does make her sort of dangerous as shown in chapter 4, but I don't feel like she would actaully HURT someone, she doesn't seem like a complete psycho.

Now glasses and red hair guy? Honestly, I don't get their motives still, but they seem insane, red hair guy especially, who treads on the "so insane that it just comes off as bad writing" trope.

The main girl and Akko don't have enough depth from these 4 chapters, but they seem interesting.

I'd pay someone to scan a bit of volume 2, this is too interesting to just die like this.......... well "like this" isn't a good way to put it, since its already dead.

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 1:59AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.