Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Or the XXX scenes between Sumin and Seju. They're so well drawn. Every position looked so damn HOT. But the flow of expressions werent up to my taste so I couldnt be turned on at all haha. Maybe more frowning with the eyebrows or something

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 4:44PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

I think all that expressions actually suits both Sungji and Seju. Coz remember that Sungji is stiff most of the times? And Seju kinda hides how she feels about Sumin's actions; she usually keeps silent about it unless asked to talk about it.

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

And so I've just watched PLL's Emily in the hospital and now Sumin. What's up with lesbians getting sick these days?!

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

It's when they get too much exposure to straight people that's why they're getting sick. Lol
Just ignore me.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Ah please just don't go down the usual K-drama route where one character gets sick and die or the other character dies in order to save the other character...anyway I was wondering if the doctor is related to Nammi since he has blue hair

joined Aug 18, 2015

Ah please just don't go down the usual K-drama route where one character gets sick and die or the other character dies in order to save the other character...anyway I was wondering if the doctor is related to Nammi since he has blue hair

I think the K-drama route is likely to happen in this series. It is sad to see Seju staying by Sumin after all those years. I still don't think Seju should end up with Sumin-just love/guilt not enough for a heathy relationship. maybe my experience clouded my thinking. Anyway, the doc is Nam's mom

last edited at Jan 22, 2016 6:49AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I think the K-drama route is likely to happen in this series. It is sad to see Seju staying by Sumin after all those years. I still don't think Seju should end up with Sumin-just love/guilt not enough for a heathy relationship. maybe my experience clouded my thinking. Anyway, the doc is Nam's mom

It's a bummer but, I guess you're right K-drama route is bound to happen here. I agree, it is sad to see Seju that way, and as much as I want Seju and Sumin to be together, they really should not. Maybe they could stay by each other's side as a family, but not lovers. Since I just can't picture them erasing each other out of their lives completely. I'm just hoping that the author would give Seju a happy ending too and not a tragedy. Ah, I thought the doctor was Nam's brother hahaha.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

It's when they get too much exposure to straight people that's why they're getting sick. Lol
Just ignore me.

Haha. That was great .

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

What if they don't know what to do with Seju and they just kill her? I don't want to think about it but she can't be with the person she loves and her family hates her. I'm curious about what will happen with her.

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

It's a bummer but, I guess you're right K-drama route is bound to happen here. I agree, it is sad to see Seju that way, and as much as I want Seju and Sumin to be together, they really should not. Maybe they could stay by each other's side as a family, but not lovers. Since I just can't picture them erasing each other out of their lives completely. I'm just hoping that the author would give Seju a happy ending too and not a tragedy. Ah, I thought the doctor was Nam's brother hahaha.

Yeah, specially because Sumin said "I'll be your family" I don't see her completely leaving Seju. I think she just can't.
I don't know, in my head they would love eachother ultil they die, just not the same kind of love.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

What if they don't know what to do with Seju and they just kill her? I don't want to think about it but she can't be with the person she loves and her family hates her. I'm curious about what will happen with her.

Somewhere on this thread, I read someone mentioning that the author was considering of killing Seju. She really got no one to rely on, not even Sumin. She's alone on her own, so I won't be surprised if she commits suicide in the end. I'll just feel sad...

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Somewhere on this thread, I read someone mentioning that the author was considering of killing Seju. She really got no one to rely on, not even Sumin. She's alone on her own, so I won't be surprised if she commits suicide in the end. I'll just feel sad...

Woa that'd be hella tragic. So heavy drama ;( I hope Team Gaji won't go that way; and the antiSeju fans should give her less harder time.

joined Aug 18, 2015

the author said before that this is a healing series so I don't they r going to kill off Seju. as far as I can see, both Seju n Sumin need healing.

I dont know why many fans despise Nam/Seju as a couple. Nam seems like a cool good lady. As long as Seju likes Her back then I dont see why not?

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

the author said before that this is a healing series so I don't they r going to kill off Seju. as far as I can see, both Seju n Sumin need healing.

I dont know why many fans despise Nam/Seju as a couple. Nam seems like a cool good lady. As long as Seju likes Her back then I dont see why not?

Nam is not a good lady thats for sure. She sleeps around so much just like Sumin hahaa

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Nam is not a good lady thats for sure. She sleeps around so much just like Sumin hahaa

I read that before the author mentioned that this is a healing-comedy series. If my memory doesn't fail me, that was their answer to a fan's question on their ask.fm. I really hope no one dies in this series.

So far, Seju seems to despise Nam a lot. But let's just see if that's the plan team Gaji has for Seju

joined Aug 18, 2015

u mean she is not a "good" lady like Sungji?

last edited at Jan 22, 2016 1:58PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Haha Sungji is an angel, you cant expect anyone to be "good" like her in the same story. I mean Nam hasnt done anything to prove she will be good to Seju. She has that player attitude and even sleeps with men to advance professionally. I wouldnt judge Nam good as of this point (yet). Kinda a wild card

last edited at Jan 22, 2016 2:22PM

joined Aug 18, 2015

Haha Sungji is an angel, you cant expect anyone to be "good" like her in the same story. I mean Nam hasnt done anything to prove she will be good to Seju. She has that player attitude and even sleeps with men to advance professionally. I wouldnt judge Nam good as of this point (yet). Kinda a wild card

An angel? seriously? which chapter discussed Nam sleeping around to advance in her career? I couldn't recall. I can see she concerned abt Seju through her visits. She knew it is not easy for Seju to see Summin hanging out with Sungji.

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

We can tell Seju doesn't like Nam. That is why I think they would kill Seju, she doesn't have anyone :c poor baby

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

An angel? seriously? which chapter discussed Nam sleeping around to advance in her career? I couldn't recall. I can see she concerned abt Seju through her visits. She knew it is not easy for Seju to see Summin hanging out with Sungji.

Yes, Sungji is so pure. I'll call that "angel"
Regarding Nam, its so long ago I cant recall exactly, maybe my memory messed up about her. I think she were talking about it with that model/actress she was sleeping with. Or maybe they were talking about that girl (if so, my bad)
And yes I can see Nam is always concerned about Seju. But her personality is too playful for Seju. Seju already told herself she'll wait for Sumin until she dies. When Seju's that serious, Nam's playful attitude only annoys her. I dont see how they match as of right now.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Regarding Nam, its so long ago I cant recall exactly, maybe my memory messed up about her. I think she were talking about it with that model/actress she was sleeping with. Or maybe they were talking about that girl (if so, my bad)

It was chapter 30, when she was speaking with the girl whom, according to Sumin, she's been sleeping with every day.

"He's a crusty old geezer. After being in the business for a while...you learn to get over your feelings, And to use your body as a way to garner trust from others" I believe this is the line you meant

I think it's pretty common for people to use their body for a specific purpose in the entertainment industry., so I don't think we can judge whether Nam's a good person or no based on that. I also think that it is too early to say that Nam cares for Seju. If She does care about Seju, it would be nice. I mean at least someone really care about her.(Other than that violent guy)

last edited at Jan 22, 2016 4:19PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

It was chapter 30, when she was speaking with the girl whom, according to Sumin, she's been sleeping with every day.

"He's a crusty old geezer. After being in the business for a while...you learn to get over your feelings, And to use your body as a way to garner trust from others" I believe this is the line you meant

Thanks Martian. Yes thats the exact line I was thinking about when I said Nam was not "good." She doesn't take anything serious, while Seju takes matters about Sumin more than serious. There are ways to help or get closer with Seju, but I'm sure its not by joking about it to her like how Nam did. That would just rub her the wrong way.

I think it's pretty common for people to use their body for a specific purpose in the entertainment industry., so I don't think we can judge whether Nam's a good person or no based on that. I also think that it is too early to say that Nam cares for Seju. If She does care about Seju, it would be nice. I mean at least someone really care about her.(Other than that violent guy)

Yes I know its common. There are many ways to define "good." A thief could be a good person.

last edited at Jan 22, 2016 4:31PM

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

^^
All Nam wants through is to rub Seju the wrong way. ;)

Sorry I had to make a joke. I'll contribute to the forum more intelligently next time.

last edited at Jan 22, 2016 4:33PM

joined Aug 18, 2015

Thanks Martian. Yes thats the exact line I was thinking about when I said Nam was not "good." She doesn't take anything serious, while Seju takes matters about Sumin more than serious. There are ways to help or get closer with Seju, but I'm sure its not by joking about it to her like how Nam did. That would just rub her the wrong way.

I'll reread the chapter when I get home tonight. I cannot make assumptions until I re-read the chapter

Yes I know its common. There are many ways to define "good." A thief could be a good person.

Yes certain thief can definitely be considered a good person. U got to know the whole story fr a to z to come to a conclusion. Let me give u an example. Remember that website Madison got hacked. Were the hackers bad? It depends on who u ask. If u asked the guys/gals who has been utilizing the service then yeah. If u asked me, I would say they r not bad guys. they violated the laws but that doesn't mean they r bad.

last edited at Jan 22, 2016 6:28PM

joined Aug 18, 2015

^^
All Nam wants through is to rub Seju the wrong way. ;)

Sorry I had to make a joke. I'll contribute to the forum more intelligently next time.

Seju just needs to open herself up a bit. I wouldn't like Nam if she acted like a sheep around Seju.

To reply you must either login or sign up.