Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Yes Please

I'll scan it as soon as they arrive since I combined my packages. Should I just post it on YP when I'm done?

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

I emailed you

joined Aug 19, 2012

You have 6 and 7, MK? You wanna, like, do this?

You know I still haven't even redone that other thing I was supposed to ;_; I don't have the raw, I only read the Chinese version. There's no point in buying the magazine if I can just read it from yamibo >_>

I can read some chinese, is yamibo where all the yuri stuff includes 18+ gets posted? I've been mostly looking through manga sites but I know they aren't allowed to show anything too lewd

last edited at Dec 5, 2015 12:01AM

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

You have 6 and 7, MK? You wanna, like, do this?

You know I still haven't even redone that other thing I was supposed to ;_; I don't have the raw, I only read the Chinese version. There's no point in buying the magazine if I can just read it from yamibo >_>

I can read some chinese, is yamibo where all the yuri stuff includes 18+ gets posted? I've been mostly looking through manga sites but I know they aren't allowed to show anything too lewd

Yamibo's releases are completely edited so I think it's more effort to try and clean their releases. The good news is my package containing the two magazines in question are arriving tomorrow morning.

joined Aug 19, 2012

Seems like nobody is normal in the student council. I wonder whats the background for the last guy

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Is someone planning on picking it up? (to the earlier discussion of scanning and all)

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014
joined Sep 21, 2014

im so thirsty for this series those 4 pages made me incredibly happy

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Someone asked why the sempai fell so hard for the kouhai girl, I think it becomes more obvious all the time. They're already a couple.

joined Aug 25, 2013

Is it just me, or anybody else did not like too the "new" name of the series, too? (sorry any eng errors)

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Is it just me, or anybody else did not like too the "new" name of the series, too? (sorry any eng errors)

The old name is completely wrong and deviates away from the original focus of the story. Bloom Into You isn't a name we picked and chose, it was an official name taken from volume one tank.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Well hellooo there, new subscription. Very nice so far.

joined Jul 31, 2014

I never knew this story can come up with something funny. hahaha!!
An ace know how to pretend....well well

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

PFFT. That extra though, how incredibly cute. So silly. XD

joined Aug 10, 2015

Haha the extra was soo cute! XD

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Chapter 8 is out in Chinese translation.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The old name is completely wrong and deviates away from the original focus of the story. Bloom Into You isn't a name we picked and chose, it was an official name taken from volume one tank.

I don't think it's an issue of which is correct or official, it's pretty clear that Bloom Into You fits that description easily. It's more which one is "better" in the personal taste sense. Personally, I liked Eventually I Will Become Yours a lot, it has that sort of "John Dies At the End" quality that takes you off guard, and it has a more evocative sense about it. It helps a lot that it doesn't sound like a pretty standard romance manga title.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Except it's not what the series is about though???? Like literally it's wrong????? It's like going into a room with a storage tag on the door only to find that it's a bathroom???? Nakatani is writing a story about a girl learning how to actually love someone and therefore using Bloom Into YOU is much more fitting and accurate as to what this story is about. It's not about Touko and Yuu dating at the end. For all we know, it may not even happen.

Also once again it's not a title someone translated and say hey lets rename it that way. It's what the author wanted and it's what's printed. It fits Nakatani's writing style because the dialogues were all somewhat poetic in that same way. I know the first chapter that's translated by ihoshiku probably doesn't do it justice but Nakatani straight up wrote a poem in the first few pages of the first chapter.

last edited at Jan 12, 2016 9:16AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Except it's not what the series is about though???? Like literally it's wrong????? It's like going into a room with a storage tag on the door only to find that it's a bathroom???? Nakatani is writing a story about a girl learning how to actually love someone and therefore using Bloom Into YOU is much more fitting and accurate as to what this story is about. It's not about Touko and Yuu dating at the end. For all we know, it may not even happen.

Also once again it's not a title someone translated and say hey lets rename it that way. It's what the author wanted and it's what's printed. It fits Nakatani's writing style because the dialogues were all somewhat poetic in that same way. I know the first chapter that's translated by ihoshiku probably doesn't do it justice but Nakatani straight up wrote a poem in the first few pages of the first chapter.

Le sigh.

I just said it's a matter of liking the other title more, not whether it's more accurate or a correct translation or anything like that. It's purely that I (and presumably the other person who commented on it) find it more aesthetically pleasing. That's all. Not an argument against changing it to the official, accurate title in any way.

I'll just say it blatantly, to make it painfully clear. I personally liked the other title because it was appealing to me. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE TITLE BEING CHANGED TO THE MORE ACCURATE TITLE AND AGREE THAT IT SHOULD BE CHANGED. IT IS THE OFFICIAL TITLE AND MORE ACCURATE, I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS.

last edited at Jan 12, 2016 9:36AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nez and Kouhai discussing... this goes to the doujin too

Oh this extra was sweet! and spicy hahaha, get it? because senpai ate the... ._.) I don't remember the guy, maybe this extra came after his introduction or I just have really bad memory and I'm too lazy to check the previous chapter? only time will tell.

About the change, yup! it fits better... But the first one was also romantic, I almost miss this one because of the change tho.

PS: The friend who told me about the change of the name, also told me about the mistranslation in chapter 3, will that be updated? it could be relevant and also with the current translation, in one panel she says "I know you can't love me back" and then right after she states "I will make you love me" and that wasn't an issue when I first read it, but now that I know the proper translation, thats a little weird.

last edited at Jan 12, 2016 10:53AM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think the "eventually" is somewhat wrong, I would translate the original title as"

"Soon, I will be with you." or "Before long, I will become yours"

やがて 君 に なる

It's literally "Soon you-to become"

http://cdn2.natalie.mu/media/comic/1510/1027/yagatekimini1/extra/news_thumb_yagatekimini1.jpg

I get a feeling for the series from the original dynasty reader title and the current one from the tankobon. She is blooming into her and she will eventually become hers :)

joined Aug 25, 2013

Machigai kouhai

Nezchan
I don't think it's an issue of which is correct or official, it's pretty clear that Bloom Into You fits that description easily. It's more which one is "better" in the personal taste sense. Personally, I liked Eventually I Will Become Yours a lot, it has that sort of "John Dies At the End" quality that takes you off guard, and it has a more evocative sense about it. It helps a lot that it doesn't sound like a pretty standard romance manga title.

Marion Diabolito
I think the "eventually" is somewhat wrong, I would translate the original title as"
"Soon, I will be with you." or "Before long, I will become yours"
やがて 君 に なる
It's literally "Soon you-to become"
http://cdn2.natalie.mu/media/comic/1510/1027/yagatekimini1/extra/news_thumb_yagatekimini1.jpg
I get a feeling for the series from the original dynasty reader title and the current one from the tankobon. She is blooming into her and she will eventually become hers :)

I really did not think that it might be a new name or the official name given by the author. YES Japanese keeps surprising me. In any situation in the Japanese words there is always the literal, the translation and the adaptation/interpretation, and I forgott it.
Anyway Thank you for for all per answering me. (Again sorry for eng errors)

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Haha the extra was soo cute! XD

It defines cute! Especially the way kouhai is now in charge of caring for sempai.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

http://safe.yuriproject.net/res/17818.html

Thank you!

From what I've seen so far, It has furigana (little kana by the kanji) which makes it vasly easier to read. If anyone wants to try their Japanese, a furigana-included manga is a good way to do it.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Their interactions always make me awwww :')
Touko being bashful is like, so nice

But I do realise, by how uneasy my asexual friend felt when she read this, that she felt so because receiving advances when you're not interested at all is just really uncomfortable

There was a whole discussion some time ago, people trying label Yuu
I guess it'd be nice to have asexual/aromantic characters, but for a yuri manga, probably not involving the mcs
For Yuu's sake, hopefully she isn't, or else this entire plot is really just a huge pain for her

Kinda like that comedy/parody manga, a gay guy in a harem setting

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 9:50PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.