joined Sep 11, 2014

"Internet, save me!!!"
I almost died.

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Aww, so cute!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

What would have made this doujin better is if yang told ruby to break a leg while looking for a gift ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Rosenakahara posted:

What would have made this doujin better is if yang told ruby to break a leg while looking for a gift ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

NO! bad girl!!

This doujin was too sweet, like cookies

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

Cutest couple with cutest moments >///<

joined Mar 25, 2013

Don't you mean 'weapon cookies'?

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

this is an adorable doujin

this artist is good at drawing

this is a comment

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Yay~

But what did Weiss get Ruby?

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Rosenakahara posted:

NO! bad girl!!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you didn't appreciate that.

Img_20160104_162929
joined Apr 20, 2015

I love how yang and Blake are laughing at the end that was a great touch keep it up XD

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

lmao, laughing whores meme at the end

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

This was sweet but I'm wishing for more Bumblebee. I mean its the most popular same-sex RWBY pairing and the second most popular pairing over all (after Arkos) so we don't we have anything here?

joined Dec 11, 2014

I appreciate that meme at the end, that was a nice touch of not-sweet to accompany the rest of the doujin.

Yay~

I think she got Ruby normal cookies. On page 8 Ruby says "Yay, cookies~" and on page 9 a normal cookie slips out of her hand and mouth as what Weiss said hits her mentally jeezus fuck this is too cute aaaaa

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

This was sweet but I'm wishing for more Bumblebee. I mean its the most popular same-sex RWBY pairing and the second most popular pairing over all (after Arkos) so we don't we have anything here?

Me too. I want to see more Bumblebee, but I think here are so much White Rose, because the people like cute girls (Ruby) with Tsunderes. (Weiss)

I don't care if everyone say that the ship White Rose is died. They live in my heart!!! <3

last edited at Dec 25, 2015 2:45PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Me too. I want to see more Bumblebee, but I think here are so much White Rose, because the people like cute girls (Ruby) with Tsunderes. (Weiss)

I don't care if everyone say that the ship White Rose is died. They live in my heart!!! <3

What's dead may never die

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

LOL that whole event was right in front of Yang and Blake xD

Does anybody notice that Weiss in these White Rose doujins always thinks 'Cute...'? It's absolutely adorable

Yay~

They got each other cookies XD

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

I don't understand why people say White Rose is dead. They are definitely teasing Weiss x Neptune but nothing explicit has come of it yet and until that happens it ain't dead motherfucks.

As for Bumblebee, considering the queen bumbleby shipper is Arryn Zechs, voice actor for Blake, I feel pretty safe saying that Bumblebee has a good chance of happening. Especially since she is the girlfriend of Miles Luna, RWBY's head writer and would probably kick his ass if nothing came of Yang x Blake.
It also helps that Miles has stated that fan theories have an influence on the show and that the show was designed with that goal in mind to begin with (Monty loved his fans) so with Bumblebee being the second most popular ship that only furthers the chance of it happening, kinda like how the popularity of Korrasami eventually made it canon.

last edited at Dec 25, 2015 6:09PM

5887bbeec1348a10fa095be8917e75b0
joined May 19, 2015

Cute~

CUTE AF >~<

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I don't understand why people say White Rose is dead. They are definitely teasing Weiss x Neptune but nothing explicit has come of it yet and until that happens it ain't dead motherfucks.

I know right! Plus seriously, Neptune doesn't deserve Weiss at all. If Weiss is ending up with a guy (I hope not) Neptune shouldn't be the one!

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

Rosenakahara posted:

NO! bad girl!!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you didn't appreciate that.

Too soon...way too soon..

I haven't gone past series one. Has it become a yuri thing in this show or is it just the same subtext crap?

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

As for Bumblebee, considering the queen bumbleby shipper is Arryn Zechs, voice actor for Blake, I feel pretty safe saying that Bumblebee has a good chance of happening. Especially since she is the girlfriend of Miles Luna, RWBY's head writer and would probably kick his ass if nothing came of Yang x Blake.
It also helps that Miles has stated that fan theories have an influence on the show and that the show was designed with that goal in mind to begin with (Monty loved his fans) so with Bumblebee being the second most popular ship that only furthers the chance of it happening, kinda like how the popularity of Korrasami eventually made it canon.

I just watched the first season. But much RWBY fans I know says that White Rose is died because Weiss had romantic interests in Neptune. >.< But I really don't know.

Maybe we seen Bumblebee together somedays...this ship is so popular I guess
your right and we Seen Bumblebee maybe canon. :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.