Forum › Lady Lady Short Story

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

translation by 4chan /a/:

http://pastebin.com/7zM1CVDM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Dark already posted it. With different translation though: http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6361-valkyrie-drive-new-multimedia-project-by-senran-kagura-s-creator?page=34#forum_post_144941

last edited at Dec 6, 2015 10:57AM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is the same story, the version EvilDevil shared is just the proofreaded version :v

joined Mar 25, 2013

Are there more parts or is that it?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That is it. There are other four short stories on previous issues though. We know one is about Charlotte and her harem and another is about Charlotte and Kasumi's summer vacation. If the short stories are related to the posters each magazine had, the last two are a TorinoXMeifon one and a MireMamo one.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I see, well, I doubt that the others would be translated because Lady Lady is the most liked pair in the show from what I gather. I'm more or less done wanting a particular pairing for the show, and I gave up on MireixMamori but one thing I'd want is everything else but CharlottexKasumi xD

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The others weren't being translated by two reasons: we didn't knew of Nyantype having short stories for the show and two those pages were never scanned.

In fact, the whole reason the LL story was translated was because I bought the magazine and scanned it.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I see, well, I doubt that the others would be translated because Lady Lady is the most liked pair in the show from what I gather. I'm more or less done wanting a particular pairing for the show, and I gave up on MireixMamori but one thing I'd want is everything else but CharlottexKasumi xD

Lol this is most probably not going to happen. I do bellieve though that we'll get Mirei x Mamori. The way things go now, maybe they will pair up in the end and give the strongest Valkyrie effect and beat Momoka and her crew

To reply you must either login or sign up.