Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Dang ssamba knows how to make a likeable male character-- usually I don't like any males whatsoever in Yuri and if there is I strongly dislike them (lol sorry if that offended anyone) but wow sung-pyo seems like a chill man

I feel the same. I can't help but like them together. Ughh. I'm feeling so conflicted. Seol-A prepare your A game. You will need it to get your girl!!

last edited at Nov 15, 2015 10:14PM

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks to thatanon for making a rough typeset of Chapter 51!

A rough typeset has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Chapter 51 rough typeset by thatanon
http://imgur.com/a/D5oDT

Enjoy!

Minor side note:
It takes a little while for the link to the chapter to show up on the flutteringfeelings.imgur.com main page. For now, please use the direct link to the chapter above.

last edited at Nov 15, 2015 11:14PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Fudge, they're too cute together. What will I do Ssamba ssi? Your story is too well rounded. It's not just a pure yuri manhwa. Ssamba ssi please give me my Seolrae quick or else I will wither

last edited at Nov 15, 2015 11:08PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Comico minor update

Here's an update about the new way that Comico works in terms of locked/unlocked chapters.

If you go to the Fluttering Feelings series page on Comico Korea,
as before, you will see that Chapters 1 to 33 are currently unlocked, and Chapters 34 and later are locked, saved for special chapters.

But you might notice that next to Chapters 34, 35, 36, 37, it says "[12/07부터 무료]".

From my innate abilities to understand Korean (or Google Translate, whatever's more likely :3 ),
"12/07부터 무료" means "free from December 7th".

So it would appear that every few weeks (5 weeks in this case, from November 2nd to December 7th),
they will unlock a few more chapters (4 chapters in this case).

last edited at Nov 16, 2015 5:12AM

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Thanks to Halmoni and thatanon for their work.

I think it's nice that ssamba shows us their past a lot because it makes you feel that No-Rae and Seol-A aren't only there to satisfy a love story. But I think she shouldn't have another flashback chapter after all the flashback things we had a few weeks ago. I think she should have added a scene of No-Rae and Seol-A with each other after the flashback, I guess I'm just a bit tired of the flashbacks after a week of waiting for a chapter. Oh well.

It was cute seeing No-Rae with long hair again, that's the thing I liked the most about the flashback. I also kinda liked seeing the moments between the guy and No-Rae. But what I really appreciate the most is the fact that the guy is so different from Seol-A, I would have hated it if Seol-A and the ex were similar. I don't like love stories when it seems like one of the characters fell for the other because that person is similar to their past lover.

And yeah, waiting for the next chapter, hopefully the story can move a bit faster.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

For fuck's sake I'm so TIRED of reading about those hetero craaaaaapppppp, I hardly calmed myself down after 50's chapter BUT THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME, why should I read some cheap love story publishing once an eternity about typicall geeks, when I can see it everywhere in every movie and book and song, God I'm just so tired I'm gonna cry, one more chapter like this and I'll quit torturing myself. I do not understand what the fuck this piece of crap is doing in my manhwa, what did I do to earn this? Did I not read tags? I did. So why am I getting something I get mad at in one blink of eye, I don't understand. My rage will burn my house if it continues.

I know I'll get a lot of negative replies I just feel so down I want someone to know it.

joined Nov 30, 2011

ajf4039qwjutfgq['atgja]
e4wr0-tog9orejutswe4r
]sw

That's my head banging against the keyboard in an attempted reply to Sus-lik's post.

Seriously, if you read the entire story you'd know why this is here. You'd also know that this has been built up from almost the beginning. For No-rae to move onto Seol-a, she'd have to face this part of her life eventually. If can't accept the fact that this was an eventuality, then... I really have no idea why you bothered?? O_o

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Sus-lik:

God I'm just so tired I'm gonna cry, one more chapter like this and I'll quit torturing myself. I do not understand what the fuck this piece of crap is doing in my manhwa

I think you should just quit :)
(It was a smile, so no negative reply that you expected)

what did I do to earn this? Did I not read tags? I did. So why am I getting something I get mad at in one blink of eye, I don't understand. My rage will burn my house if it continues.

To clarify, you did not read tags. You read an unofficial released chapter with no tags.

last edited at Nov 16, 2015 1:24AM

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

why should I read some cheap love story publishing once an eternity about typicall geeks, when I can see it everywhere in every movie and book and song,

I don't really understand what is going on in your post.

No-rae has some sort of trauma with this ex-boyfriend. In order for her to realize her totally gay feelings we have to work through this trauma and see her character get past it. Totally necessary character development. Sorry they're not gold-star lesbians.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

All the haters should just get outta here. Period.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Sus-lik:

For fuck's sake I'm so TIRED of reading about those hetero craaaaaapppppp, I hardly calmed myself down after 50's chapter BUT THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME, why should I read some cheap love story publishing once an eternity about typicall geeks, when I can see it everywhere in every movie and book and song, God I'm just so tired I'm gonna cry, one more chapter like this and I'll quit torturing myself. I do not understand what the fuck this piece of crap is doing in my manhwa, what did I do to earn this? Did I not read tags? I did. So why am I getting something I get mad at in one blink of eye, I don't understand. My rage will burn my house if it continues.

I know I'll get a lot of negative replies I just feel so down I want someone to know it.

See my post in the non-spoiler thread, where the above quoted post was original posted. (Don't feel like duplicating the post here.)

last edited at Nov 16, 2015 5:12AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Sus-lik , if you get that frustrated because of how the story is told, probably you will do yourself good when you stop reading it. :)

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I'm confused. Did Sus-lik post her comment on the non-spoiler thread? Did she actually comment on Chapter 11 and 12, where Ji-hwan was mentioned? Lol

joined Jan 31, 2015

@ ieeheh

The post was originally in the non-spoiler thread, but after being informed that that thread is for chapters released on Dynasty only, they reposted it here. You can also see that they mentioned having read 50 chapters.

last edited at Nov 16, 2015 2:12AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@ ieeheh

The post was originally in the non-spoiler thread, but after being informed that that thread is for chapters released on Dynasty only, they reposted it here. You can also see that they mentioned having read 50 chapters.

Thanks for clarifying anonymous. I think if reading a story makes one so furious, they should just stop altogether. Don't drag one chapter after another, then keep complaining to people who are enjoying the story.

last edited at Nov 16, 2015 2:52AM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

I totally understand where sus-lik is coming from. It has dragged on for a while now.

but I don't want to quit and I do enjoy the weekly updates. so there. not a negative comment!

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I totally understand where sus-lik is coming from. It has dragged on for a while now.

but I don't want to quit and I do enjoy the weekly updates. so there. not a negative comment!

As long as the author eventually finishes I much prefer a work that depicts fully fleshed out characters who develop together. I like that this isn't some one to five chapter quickie love story where they're already unquestionably gay, or the only people in their lives are each other. This is a more realistic approach to two women falling in love. Even if it takes a hundred chapters I'd rather that than it caving to exactly what some readers want. I want to see them fall in love, not just turn one page and go "Whelp, guess she loves her now".

I also think that the way the story is set and the characters are that No-rae might have rejected Seol-a at this point. Had she been able to state her feelings in that scene No-rae's character wasn't really prepared for a relationship and may not have put much consideration in Seol-a as a romantic possibility. She needs to tackle the old boyfriend issues first before she's at a place where she can be in a relationship with Seol-a.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I don't think it would have been as good as it is now. I mean ff can go past 100 chapters and I will be fine with it because as I've said before every interaction with sides characters has impacted the plot (moved the story forward). That's also true in real life. Everyone we meet impacts our own stories. Ssamba is an amazing story teller. We will see what she has in store for us but I know No-Raes ex will only help Seol-a and No-Rae get together.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Stop torturing yourself then. No one's forcing you to read FF. Did you not fucking read Ssamba's Q&A's? FF is yuri, it's not hetero bait. If you can't handle seeing a few male characters who're necessary for character development in a manhwa, that's your fucking problem, not the author's. If you don't understand why it's necessary for Ssamba to include such characters, that's also your fucking problem, not the author's. The author isn't obligated to change their story in order to cater to your specific needs. If you can't appreciate Ssamba's story, don't fucking read it.

If you're sick of quality stories with realistic portrayals of heteronormative societies that don't contain girls kissing/having sex in every chapter, go read some crap like Yurika's Campus Life. I'm sure it'll be right up your alley.

doing in my manhwa
my manhwa
my

Entitled fan alert bye
news flash, it's Ssamba's manhwa, not yours

last edited at Nov 16, 2015 4:29AM

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

If you're sick of quality stories with realistic portrayals of heteronormative societies that don't contain girls kissing/having sex in every chapter, go read some crap like Yurika's Campus Life. I'm sure it'll be right up your alley.

You mean Yurika's Campus Life isn't a completely realistic thing that happens in every day life? Damn it, I was really depending on that whole stamen thing. My life is ruined now, thanks Halmoni.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

You mean Yurika's Campus Life isn't a completely realistic thing that happens in every day life? Damn it, I was really depending on that whole stamen thing. My life is ruined now, thanks Halmoni.

shhh hush child, everything will be fine. there, there.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Halmoni chiiiillll. We don't wanna our grandma to have heart attack ;)

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Halmoni chiiiillll. We don't wanna our grandma to have heart attack ;)

old korean ladies are angry 300% of the time this is a scientifically proven fact

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

shhh hush child, everything will be fine. there, there.

It will never be fine. I'm so hurt.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

It will never be fine. I'm so hurt.

Believe in ur dreams my child, here: 100% real stamen from real life guaranteed to get real girls

To reply you must either login or sign up.