Forum › Pain discussion

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

auikimaya, yeah aparently after Reina is rejected, she and Kumiko chat about it and no one mentions it again like it never happened.

Like you said this is nothing but shitty value dissonance, for westerns those are two girls undeniably in love with each other, for japan? Just friends because you know, girls can't love girl and anything like that is just close friendship or they're just "playing" and it's just a phase from which they will grow out of it, what makes me angry about this kind of thing is that in the past homossexuality was kind of normal in japan, then westerns showed up and fucked it up, japan don't even believe it's wrong for religious reasons, it's pretty much ignorance and westerns fault, it's because of this and other bullshits they do that even thought I love them and their culture I can't help but hate them too.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

auikimaya: That sort of behavior is why doujin (fanfic and doujinshi) are so popular. I used to wonder why fans shipping people kept using the English word "Justice" [e.g. MariAri ga ore no justice!] now I see their point. I also agree with someone on some other topic who said the mainstream magazines do yuri teasing and baiting, not to torment us, but to steal readers from the one or two dedicated yuri magazines.

Wow, that's a lot of views. Did not expect that to happen, to be honest.

Great
joined Dec 16, 2013

CubieJ, from what manga is your avatar? I know I read it before but I can't remember the name...

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_story_of_their_night_together

...is there any way to send pms on this site...? I feel weird being so off-topic. Wait, I know what to do!

CRIES ABOUT KUMIKO AND REINA

There, now no one will be the wiser.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Unfortunately there's no pm yet, maybe one day in an unknown future, thanks for the link CubieJ, it's so many doujin for some series that it's pretty much impossible recognize them sometimes.

last edited at Nov 8, 2015 10:08PM

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

Very fitting topic, since we're all masochists for getting invested in this pair.

Amen

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Still, returning to the original point, Dynasty Scans should have a KumiRei week or something

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

huehue

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Anyone here think that Kumiko resembles Max from Life is Strange a bit? Maybe cuz of the hair

joined Aug 10, 2015

Anyone here think that Kumiko resembles Max from Life is Strange a bit? Maybe cuz of the hair

Oh yeah :D Reina is then Chloe? THANKS FOR GIVING ME FEELS AGAIN WHY CHLOE WHY DID YOU HAVE TO FUCKN DIE LIKE, 100000 TIMES I MEAN YOURE NOT KENNY FROM SOUTH PARK AND NOT LEN FROM VOCALOID SO WHY THE FUCK WHYYYYY DID YOU LEAVE MAX AGAIN I MEAN OKAY MAX LEFT YOU FIRST BUT LIKE, FUCK IT I MEAN SHE HAD TO GO TO SEATTLE BECAUSE OF HER DAMN PARENTS THERE ISNT ANYTHING YOU COULD DO OH WAIT YOU COULD!!! MORON USE YOUR FUCKING GAY POWER YOU DAMN SCHNABBELDI SCHNU PUNK ASS LIKE FUCCCKKKKKKKK MOVE YOUR FAT DAMN ASS, DUDE LIKE YOURE A PUNK YOU CAN KILL EVERYONE WHO HURT YOUR MAXARONI, YOUR SPIDERMAXN!!! GODDAMN YOU FUCKING LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT OKAY CHLOE YOURE MY BAE LIKE MAX BUT AFTER 5 YEARS YOU HAVE TO FORGIVE HER YOU ALWAYS TALK LIKE HOW SHE NEVER CALLED YOU BUT YOU BY YOURSELF NEVER WROTE OR CALLED HER TOO BECAUSE YOURE BROKE??! YOU LITTLE DAMN POOOR PUNK ASS GIVE MONEY OUT FOR TATS BUT CANT EVEN CALL ONE TIME YOUR FUCKING FORMER GIRLFRIEND????!!! SHES A CUTE LITTLE GEEK NERD WHAT DO YOU THINK IS SHE SUPPOSED TO DO, CALL YA FIRST, HUH?! CALLL YA FUCKING FIRST??? SHES A TSUNDERE TOO OMFG LIKE I THOUGHT THAT CHLOE WERE MORE AGGRESIVE BUT FUCK MAX JUST FUCKN GRABBED AND KISSED HER LIKE IN EP 5 THAT MEANS THAT THERE MORE THAN FRIENDS AND PUNKY BUNKY CHLOE IS UKE AAAAAAAAAAAA AND PASSIVE WTF AND SHES ALWAYS TOUGHY TOUGHY YEAH YEAH MAX SAVED YOUR BONY WHITE ASS, SHAKA BRAH!!!!!!!!!

Aaaa%20(2)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Whoa. I only wanted to comment on how much I'm hoping for these two when the second season is released, but okay.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Whoa. I only wanted to comment on how much I'm hoping for these two when the second season is released, but okay.

Sorry but this thread doesn't allow hype

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Cough*Maximum VictoryCough*

On topic I really hate how Kumiko X Reina is one of my most invested ships. I will sink with it and die a little inside in the future.

To reply you must either login or sign up.