Forum › Valkyrie Drive, New Multimedia Project by Senran Kagura's Creator

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I am never watching the uncensored version of anything ever again! it's like everyone is getting bombarded by laser beams!

censored you mean?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I am never watching the uncensored version of anything ever again! it's like everyone is getting bombarded by laser beams!

censored you mean?

Whoops :P going to bed now~

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

censored you mean?

Whoops :P going to bed now~

gn :p
hope you don't have nightmares of censor lightbeams attacking you.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

My 1st impression was every Exstar needs a Liberator but my doubt is :
Does she need to be infected by two viruses at once to become a Hybrid ?

last edited at Oct 18, 2015 9:40PM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I think there's no problem with Mermaid and Bhikkuni but I'm really worried about Siren especially due to the male cast. If he has power to change the world,well, this will be the end of yuri "era".I'm so sorry for you, yuri fans !

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

My 1st impression was every Exstar needs a Liberator but my doubt is :
Does she need to be infected by two viruses at once to become a Hybrid ?

We don't know for sure. All the Bhikkhuni cast are hybrids while Mermaid's OP has Lady J wielding what it seems is Rain's Ecstar form Is entirely possible that is something that can be learnt.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

i like what i see so far. xd

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I saw two images. First was Momoka firing laser gun. All I knew was she was Mirei's Exstar in their past. Was she an upgraded Exstar or something ?
Second was a girl whose large breasts were groped and by a nosebleed girl. Her image seems to be Charlotte, I think. Maybe she was the same as Momoka but I'm not sure about it.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The Charlotte pic is from a poster so it might be just fanservice. The Momoka thing is most definitely a plot point. Anyways from /u/

In this week radio they reveal that the production for this show were ahead by few months. They finished recording all of the episode since May this year.

In the free talk corner they talked about the time when they recorded the show. The VAs that voiced the soldiers in Mirei's flashback and Mamori's father would excuse themselves from recording booth when they dont have lines. Iguchi said it was because most of the VAs are female and they like to get too fired up talking amongst themselves. Also she basically confirmed that there will be no male character that will appear later.

They also talked about Torino's VA, Kikuko-neesan, and how she made the atmosphere in the recording booth very warm and welcoming, just like Torino herself. Apparently Kikuko-neesan did the 17 years old joke whenever they do roll call before recording. Iguchi said the moment where they retort to the joke with the "oi-oi" was the part that pump her up for the day. Also Mamori's VA, Izawa Mikako haven't told her Mom about her role as Mamori.

In the mail corner someone asked them to practice to tell Izawa's Mom about the show. Iguchi impersonation of Izawamama were funny as heck. Izawamama is someone that is motherly and would eat snack at three in the morning. Iguchi suggest to tell Izawamama about it when she was snacking so maybe she wouldn't really pay attention to what Izawa's saying. Izawa said that's not good at all.

It was very fun. I really recommend it to people that like to hear silly stuff.

Here's the link http://hibiki-radio.jp/description/vdm

Usually someone would upload the episode to niconico after few hours. Niconico is also the only place you can hear old episode of the radio.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Well, if they ever get a link to niconico to it I'd gladly download it xD

Finally watched the second episode. So Mirei was a real soldier before huh? Guess that explains her experience with handling Ecstas, though I didn't like the implication of the pre-opening scene, it's reminiscent of gangbangs.

As for no males appearing later in the show, why do I have the feeling that one will appear 'wielding' Mirei's friend from the pre-opening.

last edited at Oct 21, 2015 6:23AM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

it's reminiscent of gangbangs.

and turn het?

joined Mar 25, 2013

it's reminiscent of gangbangs.

and turn het?

Well the soldiers were male so.

Edit: if you meant it in the romance department then I don't think so? I just meant that her friend/they may have been gangraped. Or at least that's the implication I'm getting. Worst case scenario and of course maybe watched too much hentai xD

last edited at Oct 21, 2015 10:07AM

joined Oct 12, 2013

Yeah, people elsewhere said that too, but I didn't get that. Like, why would they want to stick their dick in something diseased? Or maybe I'm just being overly optimistic.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Chill guys, Iguchi said already no major male character on this. Just sit back and enjoy the yuri

joined Mar 25, 2013

Chill guys, Iguchi said already no major male character on this. Just sit back and enjoy the yuri

She may have to say that as to not reveal anything, so it doesn't really matter what she says prior to the end of the (hopefully first) season :P Also no major one doesn't mean that he can't pop out in the final 2 episodes with what I suggested.

Don't mind me though. I'm just getting ready for a worst case scenario xD

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The virus only affect women and men can't be liberators

joined Mar 25, 2013

The virus only affect women and men can't be liberators

It all depends on the Vita game, with how the male protagonist will 'change the world'. Do we know the timeline for that? It could be alongside the anime.

Also something else, if Mirei is 15 now, how far in the past was it during the flashback? They really make it hard to believe that she's 15.

last edited at Oct 21, 2015 11:44AM

joined Oct 12, 2013

It doesn't have to happen on screen for it to have happened. But that aside, I'm expecting this to remain a women's only ride for the rest of the series.

Except for Manfred von Man, of course.

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ Also a her btw, in case you weren't joking (:

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The SI is for the mobile game and him changing the world is obviously his tactics breaking the tie between the Elisabetha and the Resistence.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The SI is for the mobile game and him changing the world is obviously his tactics breaking the tie between the Elisabetha and the Resistence.

joined Oct 12, 2013

I am shocked and appalled that you would besmirch his overpowering masculinity like that!

joined Mar 25, 2013

I am shocked and appalled that you would besmirch his overpowering masculinity like that!

I do not besmirch good sir! The fact is that he is indeed a she, and it doesn't matter if it is a she. Women/girls can be masculine as well as man/boys can be feminine. You sir, are a sexist!

Oh, I thought it was for the Vita game. Though now that I know that, there is the chance for some incest there xD Also the VA's voicing them are fairly popular, or at least Hikasa Youko is. That just makes me even more salty that I don't have a vita or that there's no emulator for it xD

Anyway, that's news to me. I guess it will be revealed throughout the anime though. The Resistance and the Elisabetha and whatever other faction there is.

Also 5 islands? 3 are shown. One here (Mermaid), one for the mobile game (Siren) and one for the vita game (Bhikkhuni). I wonder what the other two islands are like and if they'll play any role later. Maybe this season is for the Mermaid island and if there are other seasons maybe they'll take place on the other islands with other characters?

last edited at Oct 21, 2015 12:06PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

It doesn't have to happen on screen for it to have happened. But that aside, I'm expecting this to remain a women's only ride for the rest of the series.

Except for Manfred von Man, of course.

gasp
What a reveal!

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Indeed, just look at him!

And yes, most likely the remaining islands are being saved for sequels.

To reply you must either login or sign up.