Forum › Fall in Love discussion

joined Oct 15, 2015

I imagine my relationship with Anti Crack-kun like that of some nameless rich republican white man and Donald Trump. He may insult me and just be really loud, obnoxious, and irrational in general, but in the end he does exactly what I want.

Seeing as how you wrong about claiming who people are who you think they are, and you are flaming people based on false assumptions, what makes you think you're not obnoxious and irrational? Show any case where you have demonstrated ration.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Did they leave their Soul-gems at home? Don't they need them to operate?

yeah they do. but normally if I didn´t get the whole thing to wrong they shouldn´t age at all but they did. It´s a doujin so let it go^^

Actually, iirc, QB has a line in the series which states "[...] you'll even grow old" when explaining about how the soul gems work.

joined Mar 25, 2013

yeah they do. but normally if I didn´t get the whole thing to wrong they shouldn´t age at all but they did. It´s a doujin so let it go^^

Actually, iirc, QB has a line in the series which states "[...] you'll even grow old" when explaining about how the soul gems work.

Easiest explanation would be, they are mementos from when they were magical girls :P

joined Jun 4, 2015

I imagine my relationship with Anti Crack-kun like that of some nameless rich republican white man and Donald Trump. He may insult me and just be really loud, obnoxious, and irrational in general, but in the end he does exactly what I want.

Seeing as how you wrong about claiming who people are who you think they are, and you are flaming people based on false assumptions, what makes you think you're not obnoxious and irrational? Show any case where you have demonstrated ration.

Okay, Mr Trump.

last edited at Oct 16, 2015 1:14AM

joined Dec 18, 2014

Easiest explanation would be, they are mementos from when they were magical girls :P

Fine with me :3

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Lol this is still on-going? Felt like this was the last chapter. It ended in a nice way tho

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

A bit over dramatic and the style wasn't my thing but oh well :)

joined Aug 28, 2016

Very nice story I liked it ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

Kyoko truly is the best...but not with short hair

20190203_135245
joined Mar 5, 2016

This is one of the best KyouSaya doujins out there.

joined Jul 14, 2016

This was so sweet it made me want to cry

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

supa cute

Haatochama chama
joined Feb 19, 2021

Ship that i failed to protecc

last edited at Feb 19, 2021 1:03PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.