Forum › Anata to Scandal

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/anata-to-scandal-r5957

Pretty good yuri that I can't suggest on dynasty since first 12 chapters were done by group that died ages ago and there are no available downloads of their scans anymore. After 7 years it was picked again as it has 24 chapters, so it is almost finished.

It's pretty old manga, but MC is very assertive and takes matters in her own hand, making her a really refreshing female lead. Comedy is great as well as gender bender element is done pretty well. First 12 chapters were so good, that I wondered if it was dropped because rest was bad. So far new chapters, though not as strong as the rest, somewhat hold up and the later plot development that I feared could easily go overuse, cliche way and drag until the end, was actually solved kinda easily, but still gave some progression that rose the chance of it ending yuri route.

All in all, If you don't mind older drawing I highly recommend reading at last those first 12 chapters.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

From yuricon:

Sadly, the story ends with Tomoka “realizing” that her one destined true love is someone else (a boy, of course). So she and Yuki end up as just friends and forget everything about their romance. ^_^;;

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

From yuricon:

Sadly, the story ends with Tomoka “realizing” that her one destined true love is someone else (a boy, of course). So she and Yuki end up as just friends and forget everything about their romance. ^_^;;

Then now I know why it was dropped ;x I still stands by reading first 12 chapters. They are totally worth it.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I was kind of expecting something like that, the series was from the time where either they grew out of it or they ended up dead ;_;

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

either they grew out of it or they ended up dead ;_;

Same thing really.

joined Mar 23, 2013

either they grew out of it or they ended up dead ;_;

Same thing really.

Yuri is dead!

To reply you must either login or sign up.