Forum › Mari-san and Aoi-chan discussion

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

That was pretty cute. I like the way the characters look. It fits the light and fluffy feel.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Wooo, nice and fluffy. According to the release post (are you proud of me Nosebleed?) there's a one-shot with them in Hirari, though it seems like Binbou won't be picking it up. For now at least. I really hope someone does pick it up though :]

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

That was nice fluff. I also like how the senpai said she'd be waiting for her. Hope she kept her promise.

Oki, so senpai-gurl will be going ahead, don't forget your CUUTE kohai! >~<

Unbenannt
joined Dec 7, 2014

this made my afternoon (in germany its already dark)

joined Aug 10, 2015

You're German too? Das ist ja'n Zufall :0 but this made my afternoon too, it was so fluffy x3

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Oh es ist erlaubt deutsch zu schreiben? :o

Cute and fluffy just the way my yuri should be. :D

K-8mrinwxaaz9-lt_gbsmjyizpi6k9rxvvyg8qyvh-o
joined Jun 24, 2015

Both have short hair!?! This took me off guard. Cute though

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Wow, a story about graduation WITHOUT angst? Well done, well done!

You're German too? Das ist ja'n Zufall :0 but this made my afternoon too, it was so fluffy x3

Hier ist noch ne Deutsche.. :D
Seriously though, glad to see fellow Germans in here yay!

last edited at Sep 15, 2015 5:36PM

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

I've translated the one-shot these two characters originally appeared in.
http://safe.yuriproject.net/res/16657.html

joined Mar 25, 2013

I've translated the one-shot these two characters originally appeared in.
http://safe.yuriproject.net/res/16657.html

You're the man! Thank you! Now I only have to learn how to typeset xD

But it won't be now, cause it's 3am here..

last edited at Sep 15, 2015 8:02PM

44716723_p17
joined Aug 9, 2015

Ohhh my god that was ridiculously cute, my heart is warmed ahh

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

WHAT GERMANY so many German readers •_• wunderbar ich spreche auch deutsch et je parle francais aussi et bien sur le nederlands ook jah mijn school is op een vrij hoog niveau haha wat.
And hehe story was cute uwu

Unbenannt
joined Dec 7, 2014

Wow, a story about graduation WITHOUT angst? Well done, well done!

Hier ist noch ne Deutsche.. :D
Seriously though, glad to see fellow Germans in here yay!

Yeah! Immer schön auf solchen Websites Deutsche zusehen :3

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

I also have sweet tooth for yuri.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It was kinda meh.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Ich frage mich ob jemand alles was wir schreiben in den Übersetzer eingibt. xd

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I couldn't be arsed to (and I don't need to anyway).

Good to see more from the letter-eating goat girls mangaka.

joined May 24, 2014

Ich frage mich ob jemand alles was wir schreiben in den Übersetzer eingibt. xd

Bestimmt!
Weil Google Translate auch so unglaublich gute Übersetzungen ausspuckt.. :D
Ich warte auf die Verwarnung, dass wir auf Englisch schreiben sollen, mal sehen wie lange es dauert.. :D

last edited at Sep 16, 2015 7:22PM

O0480040113112528096
joined May 23, 2014

Why do calm, cool and composed girls in reality only make people around see they're distant and hard to approach? (Especially in school environment). Apparently my friend is somehow similiar to Aoi and she ends up being ignored by her classmates :(

joined May 24, 2014

Why do calm, cool and composed girls in reality only make people around see they're distant and hard to approach? (Especially in school environment). Apparently my friend is somehow similiar to Aoi and she ends up being ignored by her classmates :(

That's me in a nutshell.
People often think and say I'm hard to approach and always look totally serious and that they're scared of me (even though I'm a small girl who wears sunflower dresses, how the hell can you be scared of me lol)
And then when they talk to me, they almost always say their first impression about me was wrong..
Must be because some people leave shitty first impressions and have a RBF (resting bitch face) xD

O0480040113112528096
joined May 23, 2014

That's me in a nutshell.
People often think and say I'm hard to approach and always look totally serious and that they're scared of me (even though I'm a small girl who wears sunflower dresses, how the hell can you be scared of me lol)
And then when they talk to me, they almost always say their first impression about me was wrong..
Must be because some people leave shitty first impressions and have a RBF (resting bitch face)

Well, that is real life -_- peoole judge you by your look don't give a damn minute to talk to you. Sometimes I wish that if this world could be a little more like manga world and life could be a little happier :(
But I think sunflower dresses are really kawaii xD How can they be scared of you when you're small and wear dresses :-? I really can't understand people OTL

joined May 24, 2014

That's me in a nutshell.
Must be because some people leave shitty first impressions and have a RBF (resting bitch face)

Well, that is real life -_- peoole judge you by your look don't give a damn minute to talk to you. Sometimes I wish that if this world could be a little more like manga world and life could be a little happier :(
But I think sunflower dresses are really kawaii xD How can they be scared of you when you're small and wear dresses :-? I really can't understand people OTL

Yup, real life should be more like manga sometimes, or even better more like yuri manga where every girl has lesbian tendencies, would make my life a lot easier lol
Must be the bitch face xD
I guess if you look mean by default, you have to be more proactive and go talk to people to make them see you're not an asshole.. Which is not so easy when you're shy as hell ^^'

last edited at Sep 18, 2015 11:54AM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014
joined May 24, 2014

^
Have you read http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/present ?

Thanks a lot xD
Yeah that's actually one of the first yuri manga I read on here, I often come back to read it every couple of months or so.
I do like to think my situation is not quite as bad as hers though lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.