Forum › Introduce Yourself..?

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Kopfweide

I'm a gamer and if anyone wants to play Uncharted or Resident evil tell me ;)

If it is on ps3 I have Resident Evil 6.

joined Oct 15, 2010

It's on PS3 ;) Feel free to contact me. My name is Kopfweide or Kopfweide89. I'm not sure right now. My Avatar is a Hippo ;) Just send me a message that you're from dynasty and if you want we can still play today. At the moment I'm still at work but I should be home round about 1 1/2 hours.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hello Everyone
My name is Kopfweide
I'm from Germany
I'm Female, 25 years old and a lesbian.
I study textile and clothing management and hope to work in asia someday. Next year I'm going to study abroad in China.
I love to cook for my friends and my flatmate and I have a spider as pet (her name is jan-puu chan). My first introduction to Dynasty and to Yuri is thanks to Sasameki Koto.

Please count me in to play vampire the masquerade (though I last played it when I was 14, but I hope that's ok?). Wouldn't it be best to play it over skype? It would also be fun to chat with some fellows from Dynasty :)

Isn't here some genius who can make a DynastyBook? So like Facebook but without all the disadvantages :P

And are here any 9gaggers? I'm just curious and I guess most people are but I'm just wondering^^

Ha,I knew that name was german, hi, I like 9Gag ,i don't have fancy playing consoles though.

joined Oct 15, 2010

Hello Everyone
My name is Kopfweide
I'm from Germany
I'm Female, 25 years old and a lesbian.
I study textile and clothing management and hope to work in asia someday. Next year I'm going to study abroad in China.
I love to cook for my friends and my flatmate and I have a spider as pet (her name is jan-puu chan). My first introduction to Dynasty and to Yuri is thanks to Sasameki Koto.

Please count me in to play vampire the masquerade (though I last played it when I was 14, but I hope that's ok?). Wouldn't it be best to play it over skype? It would also be fun to chat with some fellows from Dynasty :)

Isn't here some genius who can make a DynastyBook? So like Facebook but without all the disadvantages :P

And are here any 9gaggers? I'm just curious and I guess most people are but I'm just wondering^^

Ha,I knew that name was german, hi, I like 9Gag ,i don't have fancy playing consoles though.

Yeah, it's the name of an ugly tree growing a lot in the area where I live and it somehow became my nickname xD
How does it come you have a german name as well when you're from Mexico? :)

joined Apr 27, 2014

Yeah, it's the name of an ugly tree growing a lot in the area where I live and it somehow became my nickname xD

A tree,how nice,well I studied german and I once dated a german girl,like 8 years ago.

joined Oct 15, 2010

A tree,how nice,well I studied german and I once dated a german girl,like 8 years ago.

Must be nice to have a foreign girlfriend :) So you can speak german? If you ever want to chat a little bit in german feel free to contact me. Also when you want to chat in english ;P

joined Apr 27, 2014

Must be nice to have a foreign girlfriend :) So you can speak german? If you ever want to chat a little bit in german feel free to contact me. Also when you want to chat in english ;P

Yes, I tend to like foreign girls for some reason... I can speak some,not like super good but I'm not too bad I hope cos I spent some time learning and a fair amount of money on it too!!

Sure,some practice would be nice,although right now im working on learning yet another language :B

joined Oct 15, 2010

Yes, I tend to like foreign girls for some reason... I can speak some,not like super good but I'm not too bad I hope cos I spent some time learning and a fair amount of money on it too!!

Sure,some practice would be nice,although right now im working on learning yet another language :B

Haha, I can understand that :) It's more fascinating when you date someone with a totally different cultural background. Do you have fb? Because it's not so hard to find me there with that nickname ;) I guess it's not so bad to have a little practice especially because of der/die/das.
Wow, another language? How many are you speaking and which one are you leaening right now?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Haha, I can understand that :) It's more fascinating when you date someone with a totally different cultural background. Do you have fb? Because it's not so hard to find me there with that nickname ;) I guess it's not so bad to have a little practice especially because of der/die/das.
Wow, another language? How many are you speaking and which one are you leaening right now?

Now kiss! (/insert meme/)

joined Oct 15, 2010

(ɔˆ ³(ˆ⌣ˆc)

joined Apr 27, 2014

O.o Calm down those horses, we are merely talking a bit ,you Nya-chan.

I'm attempting to learn polish at the moment, and the der/die/das is ok, the whole Deklination is what makes it a bit troublesome.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I thought I knew one polish word but turns out "kurwa" doesn't actually mean "dude" (as in like, "Whoa, dude!")
I guess that's what happens when your polish friends don't actually speak polish.

You two should go on a date, by the way.

last edited at Sep 5, 2015 11:11AM

joined Apr 27, 2014

I thought I knew one polish word but turns out "kurwa" doesn't actually mean "dude" (as in like, "Whoa, dude!")
I guess that's what happens when your polish friends don't actually speak polish.

Kurwa....I read that enough on this online game to understand what it means,hahaha,and no, i'm on the "Animal" section of the learning.

What is it with the date thing? xD Gee one can't talk in here cos you're all deciding on a wedding or something so soon

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

WOAH! Calm down! Marriage is a big, life changing decision. Don't rush into it like that. We're just talking about a date and maybe you two moving in together here.,

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

We're just talking about a date [...]

But no hand-holding before marriage, of course.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

We're just talking about a date [...]

But no hand-holding before marriage, of course.

Or in public if you want to avoid public indecency charges.

joined Apr 27, 2014

and there you go xD

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

For the only word you know, "kurwa" is not a bad one - if it's what it seems to be, you can successfully offend women in several East European countries.

I guess everything can be shipped happily around here xD

joined Apr 27, 2014

For the only word you know, "kurwa" is not a bad one - if it's what it seems to be, you can successfully offend women in several East European countries.

O.o yeah,so are the minds of yuri manga readers..anyway I may ship myself as I see fit xD i'm big enough for that

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I can successfully offend way more people than just women in East Europe. My hometown is pretty multinational.

last edited at Sep 5, 2015 12:59PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

none

I actually think the exact opposite: Princess Mononoke is slightly better. They are both my favorite Miyazaki movies, tho.

I can definitely agree with the last part. I just simply disagree with the order is all. Nausicaa is actually my favorite movie having displaced Mononoke. They're actually both the same basic story anyways. Just one is more sci-fi based while the other is fantasy based. (Main character is a peaceful person at heart who gets screwed over by the world being shit, finds a potential romance in a character who is technically an enemy in a way but turns out not to be, many of the characters who end up in conflict with the main character end up coming into conflict with them over morally ambiguous actions, main character saves everyone through self sacrifice. Although Nausicaa has Patrick Stewart while Mononoke doesn't, though Mononoke has some other big name actors and actresses.)

joined Oct 15, 2010

O.o yeah,so are the minds of yuri manga readers..anyway I may ship myself as I see fit xD i'm big enough for that

Haha what's up with you guys ^^ But psst, she told us that she likes foreign girls (especially german girls?) and I'm not that typical girl. Neither do I have blond hair nor do I have blue eyes :P But I can understand the heart of pure yuri people ;)

A lot of people speak polish here and my grandfather comes from poland too, but I can only tell bad words or order a beer.
Btw, do you know the artist chiara bautista? She is from south america I guess and her art is really amazing. Every drawing tells a little part of a story and is based on things that happened in her life.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Haha what's up with you guys ^^ But psst, she told us that she likes foreign girls (especially german girls?) and I'm not that typical girl. Neither do I have blond hair nor do I have blue eyes :P But I can understand the heart of pure yuri people ;)

Just use your accent. People love accents.

joined Oct 15, 2010

Just use your accent. People love accents.

So that I can serve and I don't need to play it xD But the German accent is horrible. Does seriously somebody like that? Though you can count me in when it comes to loving accents.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Does seriously somebody like that?

Probably not. But you should still try, maybe she has a fetish for german accents,
Obviously, if you speak like, sächsisch or something you should just do your best to hide it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.